++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-24-2003, 10:52 PM   #856
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan47a
It's okay, Eric, you can admit it, we won't tell.
Scott's name isn't Jennifer... is it!??!!

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 06-24-2003, 10:59 PM   #857
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Leader of Men
Scott's name isn't Jennifer... is it!??!!
What the hell are you talking about?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-24-2003, 11:00 PM   #858
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Eric said that Scott isn't is in his fantasies, and I was just teasing that he actually was.
Old 06-24-2003, 11:41 PM   #859
StappStalker
USER INFO »
Has anyone on here actually met Scott? Just wondering.
Old 06-25-2003, 12:22 AM   #860
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by StappStalker
I was in the same building with him, which is awesome enough as it is.

Old 06-25-2003, 08:48 AM   #861
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Not me

Haven't met him that is!

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 06-25-2003, 09:49 AM   #862
JenRN
USER INFO »

Not yet, but I will!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-25-2003, 10:58 AM   #863
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Maybe he will only meet me, because you know, I'm a rock star and all...

I'll meet him on some tour or something...

Old 06-25-2003, 12:12 PM   #864
Sheila63
USER INFO »

No, I haven't.........yet!! I have faith that I will someday.

Relearn Love
Old 06-25-2003, 04:18 PM   #865
JenRN
USER INFO »
Gosh why is it that my brain is going 100mph in this fantasy thing lately, I have like 5 more to post.......... should I?:embarass:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-25-2003, 04:36 PM   #866
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Yes, do so

Old 06-25-2003, 06:13 PM   #867
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Gosh why is it that my brain is going 100mph in this fantasy thing lately, I have like 5 more to post.......... should I?:embarass:

Sure! How about sharing one for now.

Relearn Love
Old 06-25-2003, 08:19 PM   #868
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Go for it girl I never get tired of a good fantasy.

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 06-25-2003, 09:03 PM   #869
JenRN
USER INFO »
Ok here is one a shot in the dark! Well I have a really good friend who is Cherokee (true fact) and he decided to take me to his Annual Gathering in Virginia. Me the person who is so interested in the Native American culture decide to go with him. We gather all of our things and head out on the long trip to southern VA, almost to the NC state line. We pull into this remote area and in the faint distance I can see a bon fire flickering, boy this is going to be interesting I think! We reach the area where we will be staying and I unpack my stuff and look around at the beautiful scenery around me. My friend says it is time to go to the meeting place to meet everyone else we are going to share the weekend with. We gather in this large circle and introduce ourselves, me the blonde headed girl I am stand out like a sore thumb in the cirlce of native americans. We introduce ourselves and in walks this man I see in the distance, he pulls up in a beautiful Harley and unloads his backpack and parks his "hog" I notice his great build and his hair is shoulder length and brown he has a prominent jaw and a great pair of shades on. He walks over to the circle and appologizes for being late. He sits opposite of me in the circle and takes off his glasses, I notice right away it is STAPP!!!!!!! I nudge my friend in the side and look at him with the look of shock, and he gives me one of these He claims he had "no idea" of Scott coming. We go on with the meeting and each go back to the sleep quarters. I get myself all settled in my tent and my mind was racing 100mph about what I was going to say to him in the morning. I am unable to sleep and decide to go out and sit by the fire. It is 3am and everyone is asleep I feel comfort in knowing I was the only one out there, so I thought! I lay down on the ground and just look into the fire and I hear this voice come from behind me "you can't sleep either?" It was STAPP! I begin to chat with him about why I came and how interested I am in the Native American culture and he begins to tell me he was raised on a reservation near here and came here to "get back with reality and his roots" We talk and he lays down next to me. He says "you want to take a ride with me" and I of course had butterflies in my stomach to the point of it hurting. I climbed on the back of his Harley and we took the long winding road to the lake near by. He explains it was his favorite place to go as a kid at night because the moon reflects on the water so beauitful, and I was this night. He pulls out a lighter and we build a fire on the beach. We talked for awhile and he looked at me with those deep brown eyes leaned over to kiss me, his lips were so soft and sensual I got chills. He slowly starts to undress me and kisses me from the neck down I of course follow his lead and take off his shirt, ahhhhh to feel his fit chest on my bare chest was tanalizing, we fit so well. We continue to kiss and he slowly takes of the rest of my clothes and as I do his. We layed on the cotton blacknet in front of the fire and made long passionate love for over 2 hours. We sat there and watched the sun come up together.. He looks at me and states he has never so quickly felt so comfortable with anyone. He asked me to meet him at noon for lunch on the lake. We go back to the camp where no one had gotten up yet. I layed down in my tent and thought "Was this a dream?" We attended the breakfast cooked by the chief and I sat with my friend and looked across the table at Scott. He signals to me to follow him after the meal is over. I explain to my friend I have to go back to the main grounds for something and I go over to where Scott is. He says "don't forget our date at the lake " We went to the lake where we were the night before and I found a bunch of wild flowers spread on the ground to spell my name. He lifts me up on the long stump on the beach and begins to kiss me on the neck and work his way down....... We undress and he motions me to follow him, we go into the lake naked with the sun beating down on us. We frolicked in the water and made love in water, the sand bar out in the lake was incredible the water is so clear and clean, I can see his body so clearly. After a long session on passion and sex we go back to camp. And the next day we left together me on the back of his bike, and we took the road not knowing where it would lead us!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-25-2003, 09:06 PM   #870
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Whoooo hooooo, Jen. Take a deep breath girl, that was a good one. You should be a writer...............after all of this time, I don't think I have even contributed to this thread even once.