++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-10-2002, 12:26 AM   #16
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: [i]...Frankly, I think he looks GREAT!!! [/b]

You called that one right!
Old 12-10-2002, 12:58 AM   #17
Tremontifanatic
USER INFO »
Hi everyone....

Just wondering if your sure that prednisone is what scott is using. Cause prednisone is used for such a wide aray of stuff that you might not know what hes using it for. Now mind you, im a HUGE creed fan like all of you...but honestly...all the signs kinda of point to scott using more then just legal drugs...and that really pisses me off....cause i feel like ive loved them for so long cause they didnt need this drug enduced state to feel emotions of a higher extent....but if he is using prednisone for the reasons that come to MY mind...then try and see if you can follow this order of events.....................lets say what the rumors were saying about him sniffing coke were right....then that would DEFINITLY explain the pulmonary infection he got earlier in the yr...and prednisone is used for people with pulmonary infections to help their breathing and u have to kind of slowly get off of it because ur body becomes dependant on it.....and if u dont believe me...my credentials are that im a pharmacy intern ar LIU university and i work for CVS pharmacy....so think about it....but got bless tremonti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2002, 01:03 AM   #18
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
I know about going off it slow.

15mg- morning 15mg- night (for a few weeks)
15mg-morning 10mg- night (few weeks)
10 and 10
10 and 5
5 (still on)
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-10-2002, 01:09 AM   #19
Tremontifanatic
USER INFO »
ok good....you know how to wind down off of prednisone...but do u understand my point about drug use here?....like...all the bad vibes lately are caused from this constant illegal drug use of his...which is so UN-CREED...my gf saw them last night in cali...and she had a thing or 2 to say about it...scott was really messed up....and that hurts me so bad...he cursed more then david draven or whatever the hell is name is from disturbed....now that is so uncreed
Old 12-10-2002, 01:15 AM   #20
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Tremontifanatic
like...all the bad vibes lately are caused from this constant illegal drug use of his...which is so UN-CREED...

Oh, okay, so are you a member of Creed now? Or do you spend 24 hours a day with them? Or are you an intimate member of their inner circle? No?? Well, then, how would you know that what has been going on lately is caused by Scott's 'supposed' illegal drug use?
Old 12-10-2002, 01:18 AM   #21
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
ditto
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 12-10-2002, 01:20 AM   #22
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
*Hi five-s Dan*
Old 12-10-2002, 01:23 AM   #23
Tremontifanatic
USER INFO »
ok woaw....lol...guys im not trying to like...offend anyone....im just saying that...scientifically...it seems like the rumors are true about him using cocaine....now trust me...im a HUGE fan just like you guys!...and i love scott....and id be really mad if my assumption was right...which im hoping its not...im just saying that...its a possibility...thats all!!.....my girlfriend told me that during my scarifice last night...he sang the scond verse twice!!!!!!!!!!!!.....now cmon...theyve played my scarifice so many times...why would he do that?....please dont me mad at me guys....im just trying to pose what i think might be going on thats all...
Old 12-10-2002, 01:32 AM   #24
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
But you didn't say that Scott MIGHT be using cocaine. You said, and I quote, "all the bad vibes lately are caused from this constant illegal drug use of his" - that doesn't sound to me like an assumption or something that you think might be going on. Perhaps you should think about how you word things if you are only giving your opinion or assumption.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:37 AM   #25
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
yeah it's true it's true
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 12-10-2002, 01:37 AM   #26
Tremontifanatic
USER INFO »
ok.........your right....im sorry...i didnt word it correctly...please accept my appology...im sure we're all baffled on this whole thing..but when i spoke to my gf tonite about last night's show...it got me even more nervous about the whole thing....i guess its hard to explain stuff when u dont know whats going on in his life...and i dont wanna expect the worst....creed will always be my life inspiration..and tremonti will always be my idol...sorry to offend u guys
Old 12-10-2002, 01:38 AM   #27
Tremontifanatic
USER INFO »
i shall retire from this thread as to not cause any more embarrassment upon myself..lol...enjoy guys
Old 12-10-2002, 01:39 AM   #28
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
these threads are depressing
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 12-10-2002, 08:35 AM   #29
stappsnextgirl
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to stappsnextgirl Send a message via Yahoo to stappsnextgirl
Re: Scott's puffy face=side effect of meds

Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
For the last time, I hope everyone will read this thread and know once and for all the real deal. Prednisone is a steroid, lots of people take them for vocal problems, back problems and a host of other problems. I don't know if that is the exact med. that Scott is taking, but he is on meds for his health issues. One of the side effects is puffiness of the face. Jerry Lewis is on steroids and if anyone saw him on the Labor Day telethon, they would be saying the same thing. Look how fat he got. It's not weight gain, it's the medication's side effect. Can we please put this to rest now?

You go girl !!!! So what if he was a little chunky. That is just more to hang on to..... And he is on the meds to help himself and that is all that matters !!! We can't be without Creed
Old 12-10-2002, 10:47 AM   #30
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
these threads are depressing

Yeah Dan, I know what you mean. The emotions are running wild here - fears; frustrations; worries; kind-hearted concerns from caring, dedicated fans; occasional troll Creed-bashers pissing the board members; opinions and assumptions with no one but Scott knowing the Truth - but those of us that TRULY CARE... - let's DO SOMETHING with this positive Creed energy and show our support...(if you haven't already...)

http://fox.phpwebhosting.com/~refcoord/stapp/

-------and carry on those positive Creed lyrics with you into this Season of Caring and Compassion.