++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2003, 08:59 PM   #31
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That is awesome. It's cool to hang with wild and crazy Creed fans that are just as crazy as me. Most people I know think I take the Creed thing overboard, but some are like that. My husband is 7 years older then me and a lot of our friends are married with kids also, but I can't really relate to them all that much. I am younger, I am only 23, but I do what I am supposed to do 24/7 and Creed is something I fully relate to and is an outlet for me. Most of our friends don't jam when they clean the house, etc. I do and it's cool to hang out with people who are just as much of a Creed Fan as I am. That is why I am so excited about Creedfest.
Old 01-04-2003, 09:06 PM   #32
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That's why I love this board so much. My close friends like Creed, but we are all married and live different lives, so we don't see as much of each other anymore, and they aren't as fanatical as I am. My husband loves me, gives me more freedom than any husband I know, but he's not a Creed fanatic either. So meeting people like Dogstar, Luvscott, Souldancer, Kboo and Aimee who share the common love of this band has made me so happy. And that's why I can't wait to meet the rest of you in Orlando. Because it's something we can all understand, and none of us are going to look at the other like he/she's nuts. (I get that look a lot! )

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-04-2003, 09:56 PM   #33
hotforscott
USER INFO »
LOL, me too. My husband used to tease me a lot. I have like TV appearances scheduled in my cell phone so it calls me when they are coming on, stuff like that. I made him sit and watch Behind the music and he appreciates them and respects them. I LOVE him to death. If I had to sneak to listen to Creed I would thump a big knot on my husbands head. He wouldn't feel that way for long. LOL. I am really looking forward to Creed Fest.
Old 01-04-2003, 09:59 PM   #34
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
If I had to sneak to listen to Creed I would thump a big knot on my husbands head. He wouldn't feel that way for long.  
ROTFLMMFAO!!!:lol::lol:
I'm trying to envision me doing that to my husband. I'm 5'1" and he's 6'3". I'd have to stand on a chair and tell him to come over, then WHAMMO!! Slam with the frying pan.

Old 01-04-2003, 10:19 PM   #35
JenRN
USER INFO »
I can TOTALLY relate! My friends look at me like" get a life" when I talk about Creed and going to the concerts etc... I am pretty much the laughing stalk at work, but you know..............................I really don't care! Creed has given me so much, incredible music, an outlet esp this past year when I had literal hell to go through and best of all Meeting you great people! The best thing for me is gaining new friends who share the same desire, Creedfest is going to be so much fun! I sincerely can't wait to meet you all!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-04-2003, 10:22 PM   #36
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I hear you guys. My friends, especially the ones who can't stand Creed, think I have completely lost what was left of mind. I don't care what they think. Obsessed, passionate, pick the adjective. It doesn't matter. I like what I like and I make no apologies!
Old 01-05-2003, 12:34 AM   #37
hotforscott
USER INFO »
You guys are so right. You like what you like and that's that. I am the same way. I am not gonna make excuses to anyone.
Old 01-05-2003, 06:24 PM   #38
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>ROTFLMMFAO!!!:lol::lol:
I'm trying to envision me doing that to my husband. I'm 5'1" and he's 6'3". I'd have to stand on a chair and tell him to come over, then WHAMMO!! Slam with the frying pan. </b>

Ha ha!! I have something else to hold over you now - I am about 5'5" or 5'6"!!
Old 01-05-2003, 06:37 PM   #39
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
What I lack in height I make up for in sarcasm and wit.

Old 01-05-2003, 06:39 PM   #40
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
I got you all beat , I'm 6'2 , my wife is 5'5 and today she turns 30. I'm an old man I'm 33 and everyone thinks I'm nuts because I donate so much time to go see Creed, or when they are on tv I have to be home to watch it. I have a pvr now that is kind of like tivo so I just record and save all of their performances.
Old 01-05-2003, 06:40 PM   #41
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Happy Birthday Mrs. CreedfreakTN!!! Many happy returns of the day!! Now tell your husband to get his butt off the computer so that you can start posting again.

Old 01-05-2003, 06:44 PM   #42
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
What I lack in height I make up for in sarcasm and wit.

You certainly do. If your sarcasm and wit translated into actual height, you would be about 8'!!!!
Old 01-05-2003, 06:46 PM   #43
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Yes, Happy Birthday. I am 5'3" and my husband is about 5'10", we are pretty average height wise. I could take him in a heartbeat, I am pretty fiesty for my size.
Old 01-05-2003, 09:09 PM   #44
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan47a
You certainly do. &nbsp;If your sarcasm and wit translated into actual height, you would be about 8'!!!!
And don't you forget it.

Old 01-05-2003, 09:11 PM   #45
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
And don't you forget it.

Yes ma'am.