++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Love Of Gods Boundries~PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE REPORT GLORY TO GOD I Myself Unable REJOICE WIT ME ALMOST Smoke Joe FREE singing to a pack of marlbro Your A Hard Habbit To Break that old family tradtion hey saw bones HE THAT DWELLS IS STRONGER u cant white wash those things they bad for you they always wit you so help me lord no matter what you,ve overcome they still wit you i wanna be like keith richards and become wit my habbit through my life my old friend but Its Meant For Me To Quit Its A PRAISE OH THE PRAISE CUZ I Know Ya,alls In My Self I,am Not Able PRAISE JESUS THE PRECIOUS CRY OUT FOR FAITH TODAY The Lord Will Sustain All Things PSALM>56>18>19 HE OH He Hath Delivered My Soul In Peace FROM The Battle That Was Against Me OH PRECIOUS IN THE NAME OF JESUS For There Were Many Wit Me GOD SHALL HEAR AND AFFLICT THEME Even He That Abideth Of Old Selah Because They Have No Changes Therfore They Fear Not GOD Verse 22 CAST THY BURDEN UPON THE LORD AND HE SHALL INDEED SUSTAIN THEE HE SHALL NERVER EVER EVER EVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE MOVED. WHEN THE BATTLE GETS Hard Ya,alls For All Of Us Who Be Overwhelmed By Trouble Or Anything That Applys I Dont Wanna Leave Anything Out From TRIAL To Confusing PRAISE JESUS The Demonic Vapors Sent Out To Destroy Us Will Feed Upon Regret And Make You Feel Stupid FOR DOING What You Know Is Right JESUS SAID IF Any Man Will Come After Me Let Him Deny Himself AND TAKE UP THAT CROSS AND FOLLOW ME FOR WHOSOEVER WILL SAVE HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT AND WHOSOEVER WILL LOOSE HIS LIFE FOR MYSAKE SHALL FIND IT For What Will Man Profit If He Gain The World And Loose His Soul AND THE TREASURES Of Thy Precious Kingdom Its Worth The Price PRAISE JESUS AND KNOWING WE HAVE A KING THAT WILL INDEED COME THROUGH FOR US IN BATTLE When NO OTHER CAN THATS WHY EVERY KNEE SHALL BOWL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT HE IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Behold Ya,alls He Do Surley Cometh Quickly In Our Times Of Warfare GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 02-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: The Love Of Gods Boundries~~PRAISE JESUS

new rule ya,alls nobody leaving here wit out doing one or things either singing the blues OR PRAISING JESUS glory to God ya,alls im kiding to a certian a point of view now everybody i believe have excepted the fact that she is crazy Its A Blessing PRAISE JESUS To Jason Back With Us AS most of ya,lls know im a big fan of album art work and i saw this vison in my head not to long ago OF this Visulal Ya,alls Of The Word Calls Contempt And Fell In Love WITH OZZYS BLACK RAIN Art Work Just Breath Never Going Stop Ya,alls Our Grass Is Still Green Our Skys Still Be Blue When I See This Visual I also Think Of One Thing DAN 12>1>3 PRAISE JESUS And I See This Place Of Desolation And War And Comtempt In Our Hearts And In Our Mind CONTEMPT Also Is Another Word Of Wating And Conclousion Ya,alls GOT THE GOOD NEWS You Can Either Hear The Entire Conclousion OF IT Or Know And Except The Overcomer A CHILD SHALL BE BORN AND THEY SHALL CALL HIM WONDERFULL AND THE REEDEMER PRAISE JESUS HE SAID THERE SHALL BE WARS UNTILL THE END And So Much Will Pass Ye Will See And Ye Will Hear BUT ITS NOT THE END YET If We Awake To Everlasting Contempt Ya,alls We Awake To Life Ever Lasting We Feel This And Were Born Underneath The Branches Of Wisdom And The Grew And Passed Tradtion And Our Fathers We Express In Song In Visual And I EXPRESS And Lead Into Many Misconceptions Of What As I See Today A GOOD OLD FASHION SUFFERING MINSTRY OF MINE Not Only I But All Of Those WHO Feel It With Me PRAISE JESUS Lets Go To HAB>3>2>5 O LORD I Have Heared Thy Speech And Was Afraid O LORD Revive Thy Works In The Midst Of The Years In Those Times WHO BREAKETH ALSO RESTORES AND WHERE THERE BE TROUBLE THE HOLY ONE WILL RUSH And Give Us That Peace That Only He Can That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding THE ONLY REALY PEACE In The Midst Of The Years Make Known In Wrath REMEMBER MERCY God Came From teman And The Holy One From Mount Paran Selah His GLORY COVERED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WAS FULL OF HIS PRAISE And His Brightness Was As The Light He Had Horns Coming Out Of His Hand And There Was A Hiding Of His Power Before Him Went Pestilence And Burning Coals Went Forth His Feet IF There Cometh Greater Wars Ya,alls In Our Lifes And In Our Relationships And In All Things THERE ALSO COMETH A GREATER POWER FOR THOSE HOLDING ON TO TRUTH And Verliy Verliy JUST EXCEPTS THE WORDS WHISH WERE TAUGHT BUY HIS LAW He Said It Would Be Easier For The Heavens And Earth To Pass Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail We Do Go Through A Lot Of Changes Were Things Seems To Be Failing Us Thats Life My Friends BUT JESUS WILL NEVER FAIL US NEITHER WILL HIS WORDS LEAVE US IN BONDAGE BUT IN FREEDOM BLESSINGS AND SRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS LOVE One Another
Old 02-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Love Of Gods Boundries ~PRAISE JESUS

GLORY TO GOD He Is Worthy To BE PRAISED Today JUST AMAZING WONDERFULL ALMIGHTY GOD Who Used The Sun PRAISE JESUS TO BLIND The Work Of The Destroyer IN WAR THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES And The Endless Mercy Of JESUS For All Our War And Conflicts And Divisons GOD Oath Is Never Changing In Our Times Of Needs His Messures Our Perfect Glory To God And Are Always On Time Some Times GLORY TO GOD We Just Suck PRAISE JESUS But God Never Fails As To His Coveant With David And His Coveant With Abraham HE Is THE GOD That Makes Known Ya,alls When There Be No Understanding And No Gravity Points HE IS STILL GOD AND HE LOVES US PRAISE JESUS PRAISE Ye The Lord OH SERVANTS PRAISE THE LORD BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS From This Time Forth Ya,alls To Evermore From The Rising Of The Sun Unto The Going Down Of The Same THE LORD IS TO BE PRAISED THE LORD IS HIGH HIGH HIGH GLORY ABOVE ALL THE NATIONS The Waters And The Red White And Blue FOR HE IS THE GOD Ya,alls THAT CIRCLED THE WALLS OF JEHRICO And Whatched PRAISE JESUS Who Is Like Unto The Lord Our GOD Who Dwells On High Who Humbles Himself TO BEHOLD THE THINGS ON EARTH HE RAISETH UP THE POOR OUT OF THE DUST AND LIFTS UP THE NEEDY OUT OF THE DUNGHILL Glory To GOD PEACE BE WIT US Ya,alls IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls
Old 03-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

GLORY TO GOD ESTABLISH HIS NAME UPON HIGH Glory To God The Great Escape From The Pit Where They Be Darkness And No Understanding WITHIN HIS POWER Cometh Great Understanding And Puts All Things RATHER We Understand THE WORKER THE FINGER That Moving And Molding He Surley Will Bring All Things To Pass In Our Lifes In Dues SEASON PRAISE JESUS Share With Each Other As You Would Have Others To Want To Share With You Respect Each Others Knowleges In Other Things Your Ahead Of Theme On Or Even Miles Ahead Praise JESUS And LISTIEN To Your Brothers WHERE THE GREAT UNDERSTANDER Has Worked With Theme MILES AHEAD OF YOU Even Though It May Not BE WHERE YOUR AT Or What You Feel Needs To Be Understood More Today Listien Anyway And Where There Be Love One Another And In Be The Same Knowlege Can Come Together In Untiy Rather Than Devouring Each Other Paul said Through JESUS WHO SUFFERED ALL THINGS I Can Be In This Mind Where Nothing Can Bother Me AND Till That Happens THROUGH Jesus Christ Who Gives Us STRENETH We Can PERFORM ALL THINGS PRAISE JESUS, PUT NOT YOUR TRUST In Princes Nor In The Son Of Man Whom There Is No Help His Breath Goes Forth He Returns TO HIS EARTH PRAISE JESUS THE LORD JEHOVHOA GOD Opens The Eyes Of Blind The Lord RAISETH Him That Bows Down BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Have A Groovey Weekend Kats
Old 03-31-2010, 10:17 AM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

well ya,alls i,ve been wating on THE LORD COME TO COME DOWN and write me the Ten Comandments But serious A LOT OF Warfare Makes Its Sting This Passing Week GLORY TO GOD which Many Boundries A Lot Of Warfare Makes Its Tides Of Past Present Known And That Old Destoyer ya,alls BRODENS The Pit Of Destruction And Oppression And No Hope BUT PRAISE JESUS it does no good anyway THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE STANDS IN THE WAY TODAY OF CURUPTION AND DEATH ISA>61>7 FOR Your Shame ye have double and for your confusion THEY SHALL REJOICE In Their Portion PRAISE JESUS AS IT IS Written For Thy Sakes We Are Killed And Robbed PRAISE JESUS All The Day Long We Are Acoununted As Sheep For The Slaughter Nay In ALL Things We Are More Than Conquerors THROUGH HIM THAT Loved Us For I,am Persuaded That Neither Death Nor Life PRAISE JESUS Nor Angels Nor Principalities Nor Powers Nor Things Present Nor Things To Come Nor Height Nor Depth Nor ANY Other Creature Shall Be ABLE TO SEPRATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND STRANGE JOY PRAISE JESUS Let It Come And Peace Be With Us All In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name OF JESUS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the coner stone.jpg (3.1 KB, 185 views)
Old 05-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Love Of Gods Boundries~Praise Jesus

His Spirt Moves Across The Waters,PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD Both The Day And The Night Are A Like Unto Him PRAISE JESUS He Never Sleeps Nor Slumbers ISA>43>19>21 BEHOLD I will Do A New Thing Now It Shall Spring Forth Shall Ya Not Know It I Will Even Make A Way In The Wilderness And Rivers In The Desert, The Word Says THE Beast Of The Field Shall Honour Me The dragons and the owls because because i give waters in the desert.to give drink to my people my chosen this people have i formed myself they shall show forth my praise In the noon days Hab 3>3>5 God Came From Tenman and the holy one from mount paran selah HIS GLORY COVERED THE HEAVENS And The Earth Was Full Of His PRAISE, And His Brightness Was The Light He Had Horns Coming Out Of His Hand And There Was The Hiding Of His Power. Before Him Went The Pestilence And Burning Coals went Forth His Feet, For The Word Of God Tells Us, we have a hiding place the heavens and earth shall pass away but words shall never pass away and that place in which we store the word of GOD be in our minds and upon hearts BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS There Be Knowlege Life And Light In The Love Of His boundries Even In the greatest hours of a contempt And The Glory Of Its Smog And Desolation THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE BURNS Right Through It As The Coals And As The Pestilence that went before his feet