++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-07-2005, 10:41 AM   #946
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

Nice Message Hev, another slogan IS UP A CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE, Rom 8.18.25 THE FUTURE GLORY no matter the sitution no matter no matter who you are, The Word is the same yesterday today and forever, AMEN We dont want to fall Short OF THE GLORY OF GOD, Life Is A few Days Of Trouble A Wise Man Once Said But I,ll Not Complane OH Lord for im sheltered im clothed and im fed, BUT MANY IS THE TRIALS And Much Time Is The Wait... For I Recon That The Sufferings Of This Present Time Are Not WORTHY to be compared which shall be revealed in us for the earnest expectation !! Of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons Of God For the creature was made subject to vantiy NOT WILLINGLY BUT BY REASONS OF HIM WHO HATH SUBJECT IN THE SAME HOPE Because The Creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the Glorious Liberty Of The Children Of God For We Know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together untill now and not only they but ourselves also which the first fruits of the spirt Even we ourselvs Groan within ourselves wating for the adoption to wit the redmption of our body For We Are Saved By Hope but hope that is seen is not hope for what you can see and have it why hope for it But if we hope for that we see not then do we with patience wait for it , and the rest of are brothers and sisters THEY RELY in that same hope, Steadfast Forbear One Another In Love And In The Hope And In The Promises Of Christ
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-08-2005, 06:27 AM   #947
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 8th

"Forgiveness."

Forgiveness is one word which is not found in many people's vocabulary. There are those who cannot forgive people for being human. Luckily, God does acknowledge our humanness, and He loves us just the same. God has yet to see the perfect human being, apart from Jesus Christ, but that doesn't change His feeling for us. When we see others through the eyes of God's love, then we find that we can accept their failings and love them as they are.

An enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.

Psalm 143:2

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance together.

Unknown

Heaven

Old 12-08-2005, 11:04 AM   #948
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!!!!

we cant forgive by human nature alone, Only The Love Of Christ Knows Truly How To forgive and he teaches us that Love And Fogivness As We Know And Try To Learn The Forgiveness Of Christ. And The One Thing He Taught Was Love And Forgivness ALL THIS COME UPON US YET HAVE WE NOT FORGOTTEN Our heart is not turned back neither have our steps declined from the way through thou hast sore broken and covered us with the shadow of death IF WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE NAME Both Low And High Rich And Poor Together, My Mouth Shall Speak Of His Wisdom and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding i will incline mine ear to a parable i will open dark saying upon the harp...
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-09-2005, 06:33 AM   #949
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 9th

"Heaven"

Most of us find it very difficult to want "Heaven" at all—except in so far as "Heaven" means meeting again our friends who have died. One reason for this difficulty is that we have not been trained: Our whole education tends to fix our minds on this world. Another reason is that when the real want for Heaven is present in us, we not recognise it. Most people, if they had really learned to look into their own hearts, would know that they do want, and want acutely, something that cannot be had in this world. There are all sorts of things in this world that offer to give it to you, but they never quite keep their promise.

Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Hebrews 11:6

If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.

C.S. Lewis

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1374010 December 20th on ABC

Heaven

Old 12-09-2005, 11:27 AM   #950
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

HEB,11 .3. THROUGH FAITH we understand that the worlds were framed BY THE WORD OF GOD So That Things Which Are Seen were not made of things which do appear Beautiful Message, YOUR,re A Dancer But You,re Dreaming On Air Just A Matter Of Time You Will Fall You,re A Dreamer One Night At The Fair But Still You Want It All, You,re In Danger The Last Of The Line, BUT THE VISON last Forever SO JUST HOLD ON You Can Make It Happen For You REACH OUT FOR THE STARS And You Will Fly You,re A Runner But, You,ve Chasing Yourself Feel The Hot Breath On Your Shoulder You,re Emotion Running Cold Running Warm The Young Just Getting Older We Are Sunlight We Can Sparkle And Shine And Are Dreams Are WHAT WERE MADE OF SO JUST HOLD ON you can make it happen for you REACH OUT FOR THE STARS AND YOU WILL FLY You,re HUNGRY FOR Heaven hungry for heaven hungry hungry for heaven but you need a little hell , DIO, 1 John Ch.4 FAITH IN ACTION BELOVED BELIEVE NOT EVERY SPIRT , BUT TRY THE SPIRTS Whether They Are Of God Because Many Many Many Many False Prophets Are Gone Out In The World HERBY Know Ye The Spirt OF GOD Evry Spirt That Confesseth That Jesus Christ Is Come In The Flesh Of God And Every Spirt That Confesseth Not That Jesus Christ Is Come In The Flesh IS NOT OF GOD BUT Many Many Many WILL And Will FOOL GODS ELET, as he he spoke in his words, THis is that spirt Of The antichrist Wherof ye have heared that it should come and even now Already In This World YE ARE OF GOD LITTLE CHILDREN , and have overcome theme AMEN AND AMEN BECAUSE GREATER IS THAT HE THAT DWELLS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS THE WORLD AND OF THE WORLD AND ITS WAYS They Are Of The World THEREFORE SPEAK OF THEY OF THEIR WORLD AND THE WORLD HEARETH THEME WE ARE OF GOD HE THAT KNOWETH GOD HEARS US HE THAT IS NOT OF GOD HEARS US NOT HERBY KNOW WE THE SPIRT OF TRUTH AND THE SPIRT OF ERROR, PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTH TO BE PRAISED!!!
Old 12-10-2005, 08:06 AM   #951
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 10th

"Show Me The Way"

Jesus is that prophet like Moses. He has come and taught us God's truth. He has taught us with his words recorded in the Gospels. He has taught us with his example, through the deeds he has done. He is teaching us through his abiding presence in us and through the Spirit he has given us. But he teaches us most effectively when we put into practice what he has said.

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like [Moses] from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.

Deuteronomy 18:15

I wonder how your feeling
There's ringing in my ears
And no one to relate to 'cept the sea
Who can I believe in
I'm kneeling on the floor
There has to be a force, who do I phone
The stars are out and shinning
But all I really want to know

Oh, won't you show me the way

Peter Frampton

Heaven

Old 12-11-2005, 12:39 AM   #952
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!

Awsome message Hev THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL RAISE YOU LIKE MOSES, the thing i find funny today as that we have so many LIKE MOSES They Can Talk Talk But Can They Walk They Walk That Walk To Know The Word You Must Live The Word, HAAAAAAA now a lot of brothers can preach all they want on moses or who ever , but when they trade that tie and suit in FOR A NICE LONG WALK IN THE WILDERNESS And Forsaking Their Lifes As Moses Walked Out Of Eygpt then i mite buy 35 percent of their storys, AMEN there was only one prophet One who was subject death Da BIg JC And In The Son Of God Was A Humble Spirt And An Inclined Ear And A Humble Heart, And who was also subject to his elders WHICH WERE THE PROPHETS, In His Blood Was The Blood Of Many Prophets, And His Day All Of His Elders Did Not Walk With Him But He Gave Their Examples and kept their Testamonies For Gods People because its all the people knew was the law of Moses, and untill this DAY The Law Of Moses is still with theme, And they Will Contradict THE NEW TESTAMENT And wanna go there WHEN THE GREATEST EXAMPLE OF ALL WAS GIVEN THROUGH CHRIST, and his words just few i say can we now continue and follow that example And Learn From His Words And His Testamoni with an open heart who will give you so much more than you ask in his word and his truth and in his humble spirt and his blood were the elders as well from the days of old , And Being Raised As A Prophet Or Anybody CHRIST THE ALL FOR ONE SACRIFICE, christ walked were angels would not tread and that narrow Gate is not for all but everyone has the right TO WALK THE STRAIT because his narrow gate made it for you AMEN because your going reach a place on The Way of that strait gate that will be easier , But some will find destruction, And Asking God Why Lord I got to church every week i pay more than enough tighs im a good person Why Did this happen to me Which The Differ Is On That Narrow path same thing BUT WE NEVER WALK IT ALONE, Psalm.42 As THE HART Panteth After The Water Brooks So Paneth My Soul After Thee O God My Soul Thirsteth For God FOR THE LIVING GOD, when shall i come and appear before God, My Tears Have Been My Meat Day And Night while they continualy say unto me Where Is Thy God when I Remembear These Things I Pour Out My Soul in me , YET The Lord Will Command His Loving kindness in the day time and in the night his song shall be with me and my prayer unto The God Of My Life ,
Old 12-11-2005, 09:58 AM   #953
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 11th

"Love your enemies."

Our enemies are out to hurt us. They want to steal from us, cheat us, and do evil against us. Yet Jesus says we are to be kind to them. What is his point? We reflect—or should reflect—God to the world, and God is kind—even to the unkind, the ungrateful, and those whom we consider to be "hopeless" cases. Kindness is based on the love we have for others, not the love others deserve.

Kindness is the sign of a loving heart, one of the greatest of all virtues. A kind person is pleasant, good, gracious—always appreciated. There's a lot of talk these days about "random acts of kindness." Maybe this is because we live in a society starved for good deeds. God is our model for kindness. The kindest act ever committed was God's sending his own Son, Jesus, to die for our sins so that we might live forever in heaven. God also showers us with kindness each day, sending sunshine and rain, food and friends, comfort and encouragement, boundless love and wisdom.

Love your enemies! Do good to them! Lend to them! And don't be concerned that they might not repay. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to the unthankful and to those who are wicked! You must be compassionate, just as the Father is compassionate.

Luke 6:35-36

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, and he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Heaven

Old 12-12-2005, 06:29 AM   #954
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 12th

"Don't forget the true meaning of Christmas."

In December 1903, after many attempts, the Wright brothers were successful in getting their "flying machine" off the ground. Thrilled, they telegraphed this message to their sister Katherine: "We have actually flown 120 feet. Will be home for Christmas." Katherine hurried to the editor of the local newspaper and showed him the message. He glanced at it and said, "How nice. The boys will be home for Christmas." He totally missed the big news—man had flown!

Many people today make a similar mistake when they hear the word Christmas. They don't think of Jesus and His miraculous birth. Instead, they think of family gatherings, festive meals, decorations, and gifts. To them, Christmas brings nostalgia and memories of childhood. Now, all this celebration isn't wrong. But if that's all that Christmas means to us, we are missing its true significance. The real meaning of this special day is summed up in the words of the angel to the shepherds on that night long ago...

"I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord"

Luke 2:10-11

What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.

Agnes M. Pharo

Christmas is the one time of year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.

Bart Simpson

Heaven

Old 12-12-2005, 01:55 PM   #955
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Christmas Magic

The magic of christmas and the spirt of christmas comes from the gift of eterntiy whoever you are the spirt of christmas captured inside of us all of dreams of catching snowflakes that would blow you to toyland or a speciale ride on santas sleigh or being an elf so you can keep all the toys you want or that one of kind feeling we all have felt waiting on santa to bring toys on christmas morning and the wating of christmas day each day you wonder about the magic of christmas and its truly Santas Day It just could not be no other way only a child could understand the meaning of sleeping in the hay No Toys No tree Lights No cheer No santa Noir Nor No reindear No frosty No toyland no magic just a story that kids dont understand Blessed Is santa This Year And The Spirt Of Christmas That Was Given To All Children The Gift Of Wonder The Gift Of Dreams The Gift Of The Spirt The Gift Given To Children Everywhere So The Angels Sing The Christmas Magic Has Gone No Where So Its Only Christmas For Children And His Spirt Will They Follow Far And Near And Everywhere Santa Knock On Every Door He Knows Every List And He Check Its Twice And He Knows Whos Naughty And Whos Nice We Love Baby Jesus But Who Thought Toys Would Be Nice Matt, ch.6 7.10 Ask And It Shall Be Given You Seek And Ye Shall Find Knock And It Shall Be Opend Or What Man Is There Of You whom of his son shall ask bread and will give him a stone or will he as a for fish and he will give him a serpent if ye being EVIL know how to give good gifts unto your children HOW MUCH MORE SHALL YOUR FATHER WHICH IS HEAVEN GIVE GOOD THINGS TO THEME THAT ASK, THE SPIRT OF CHRISTMAS And The Spirt Peace And What Christmas Truly Means Remains In The Spirt Of Children As To Everyday Out Of The Year His PEACE And Spirt Is Everyday He That Hath Ear Let Him Ear,
Old 12-13-2005, 06:18 AM   #956
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 13th

"We need a lifeline."

For all spiritual needs, we have one in the person of Jesus Christ. Christ is always as close as a prayer. In our times of need, we can call out to Him and He will be there with us immediately. Christ gives us the assurance we need to live full lives, for we need have no fear of life when He is present with us.

The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

Psalm 145:18

We should so work as if we were to be saved by our works; and so rely on Jesus Christ, as if we did no works.

Francis Asbury

Heaven

Old 12-13-2005, 12:52 PM   #957
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Peace Be Still

Mark,5.39.40 And He Arose And Rebuled The Wind And Said Unto The Sea PEACE BE STILL why are ye so fearful how is it that ye have no faith AMEN AND AMEN THE MIGHT AND GRACE OF THE LORD Pslam 147.2.15 The Lord Doth Build Up Jerusalem He Gathers Together The Outcats He Healeth The Broken in heart And Bindeth up their wounds He telleth the number of the stars he calleth theme out by their names GREAT IS OUR LORD AND OF GREAT POWER IS HIS UNDERSTANDING IS INFINITE THE LORD LIFTS UP THE MEEK He Cast The Wicked To The Ground sing praise upon the harps of Our God Who Covers The Heavens With Clouds Who Prepares The Rain The Maker Of Grren Green Grass that grows upon high he gives to the beast his food and To The Young Ravens Which Cry HE DELIGHTETH NOT IN THE STRENGTH OF THE HORSE HE TAKES NO PLEASURE IN THE LEGS OF MAN The Lord Takes Pleasure in those who fear him In Those That Hope In Mercy Praise The Lord O Jerusalem Praise God Foe He Hath Strethned The Bars Of Thy Gates He Hath Blessed The Children Within Thee He Maketh Peace In Thy Borders And Fills Theme With Wheat He Sendeth Forth His Comandment Upon Earth His Word Runneth Very Swiftly
Old 12-14-2005, 06:29 AM   #958
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 14th

"The Lord is with you."

Wow! Such a familiar sentence packed with emotion. An angel comes to Nazareth to visit and speak with a young woman engaged to be married. Before the history-shattering news is announced, she is given one key reminder that will be truer than she could imagine, "The Lord is with you."

God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

Luke 1:26-28

The fact that the Lord can work and act even with insufficient means consoles me, and above all I entrust myself to your prayers.

Pope Benedict XVI

Heaven

Old 12-14-2005, 12:38 PM   #959
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
i love that story HEV i cant help it it also so brings the story to mind of ANNBELLAS WISH as well Pslam 62 1.2 just gotta praise the Lord for lit Annbella and how she waited , in that story TRULY MY SOUL waiteth Upon God From Him Alone Comes My Salvation He Only Is My Rock And My Salvation he is my defence and i shall not be moved
Old 12-15-2005, 06:13 AM   #960
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

December 15th

"God may use you to comfort others."

How often have you noticed that soon after you receive comfort for some troubling situation, you encounter someone else facing a similar situation? It is God who leads us to these people, for the comfort we provide for them seems more credible because they know we have "been there." Paul praises the Lord in his letter to the Corinthian church that God "comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others" with "the same comfort God has given us."

In what ways has God comforted you in the trials you have had to go through?

All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. You can be sure that the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5

There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach. It can turn bad morals to good; it can destroy bad principles and recreate good ones; it can lift men to angelship.

Mark Twain

Heaven