++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-09-2005, 10:40 AM   #886
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!!!

The Gulit Of Sin holds most captavie from excepting christ comes as you are and you will be whashed, by the Blood that sets the captavies free, John.ch 1.3.14 all things were made by him without him was not anything made that was made in him WAS LIFE and the life was the light of men and the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not the same came for witness to bear witness of this light John Of course haaaaaaaaaa the light that all men through him may believe he was not that light but was sent to bear witness of it that was the true light which lighteth the world Like GE which lighteth every man that cometh into the world he was in the world and the world was made by him and the world knew him not he came unto his own and his own received him not to theme that gave power to become the sons of God even to theme tha just believe upon his name which were born not of blood nor the will of the flesh nor the will of man But God And The word was made flesh and dwelt among us...and we beheld his Glory the Glory Full Of Grace and of truth
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #887
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
matt.25.28.29 Drink ye all of it for this is the blood of the new Tes..which is shed for many of the Remissons of SINS but i say unto you i will not drink hencforth of this fruit of the vine untill that day when i drink it with you in my fathers kingdom .. Psalm 51.2.7 whash me thoroughly from mine iniqutiy and cleanse me from my sin for i acknowlege my transgressoons and My Sin Is Ever Before Me Behold thou desirest truth in the inwarp parts and in the hiddene part thou shalt make to know wisdom purge me with hyssop and i shall be clean whash me and i shall be whiter than snow
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-10-2005, 06:15 AM   #888
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 10th

"Missing: God"

People who don't believe in God reject Him, not because they know so much, but because they just haven't learned enough. Even in the most scientific and complex equation, God can be found. Wisdom comes not when we say we know all we need to, but when we admit there is much left to learn. Open your heart and mind to God, and watch the universe unfold.

O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth forever... To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 136:2, 7

Remember this. When people choose to withdraw far from a fire, the fire continues to give warmth, but they grow cold. When people choose to withdraw far from light, the light continues to be bright in itself but they are in darkness. This is also the case when people withdraw from God.

Augustine

Heaven

Old 11-10-2005, 10:44 AM   #889
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Proof

yes of course its all in the proof for those who dont believe, absents makes the heart grow stronger and the farther away we drift sometimes we dont realize the closer we are like the classic poem of the footprints in the sand Psalm 16.7.11 THE Lord Always Tends The Needs of the unbelievers rather they believe or not i believe the unbelievers who do become to be believers have gone through great presverance and our speciale To God And It Gives Theme A Blessing To Just Know Who Was Holding Theme Through The Good And The Bad And Ugly We Should Not Judge Un believers But Listen To Thier Reason And Anwser , the way we should speak and how we would want to be Anwsered Believers As Well Fight These Same Things. I BLESS THE LORD WHO HATH GIVEN ME COUNSEL, my reins also instruct me in the night seasons I have set the Lord Always Before me because he has at my right hand and knowing that is always ahead of us all I Shall Not Be Moved Therefore My Heart Is Glad And My Glory Rejoices In His Glory My Flesh Also Rests In Hope For Tho Will Not Leave My Soul In Hell Neither Will He Suffer Thine Holy One To See Couruption He Will Show me Thy Path Of Life In Thine Presence Is Fullness Of Joy At The Right Hand There Is Pleasures Ever More
Old 11-11-2005, 06:12 AM   #890
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 11th

"Avoid distractions."

Love for things, especially temporary ones, can sure get us in trouble. Even worse, we can begin to think they will make us happy or fill the empty places in our hearts. But if we really place our hopes and dreams in our Father, we are attached to eternity, and what we need most is always with us!

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes, and the boasting of what he has and does - comes not from the Father but from the world.

1 John 2:15-16

What difference does it make how much you have? What you do not have amounts to much more.

Seneca

Heaven

Old 11-11-2005, 12:06 PM   #891
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!!!

there is a lot of confusing with getting that one message acrossed we live in this world as the bible teaches us but we are not of this world its kinda separate its meaning with others we are talking about things of ETERNTIY and the kingdom Of God inside us and all around us and how its captavited in our soul sin is in the world and we were set free some sin once we know the Love Of God we can disearn sin from the ways of the world, sin can blind you and keep you in darkness if you foucus upon it which is right were the men and the false prophets of this world remain keeping you along with other uncalled issuies that keep you restained from knowing the masters love touch and grace that flows from Eterntiy that flows from inside that is a part of us all somewhere inside and God Can find your portal to eterntiy Not Man i dont care how good they sound .. But Rest Asure I Remembear These Words That Can Only Flow From The Inside, and quiet yourself, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you were saying the sinners prayer FOR GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD pslam 4 .1.8 HEAR ME When I Call O God My Righteousness thou hast enlarged me when i was in distress have mercy upon me and hear my prayer O ye sons of men how long wilt thou turn my glory into shame how long will ye Love vantiy and seek after leasing Selah But know that The Lord Has Set Apart him that Is Godly For himself The Lord Will Hear when hear when i call unto him Stand In Awe And Sin Not Commune With Your Own Heart upon Your Bed and be still offer the Sacrifices Of Righteousness and put your trust in the Lord , There Be Many That Say Who Will Show Us Any Good Lord Lift thou Up The Light Of Thy Countenance upon us thou hast put gladness in my heart than in the time that their corn and their wine increased i will both lay me down in peace for thou Lord Only Makest Me Dwell In Saftey Romans 12.12 Therefore By the Mercies Of God That Ye Present Your Bodies A Living Sacrafice Holy Acceptable Unto God Which Is Your Reasonble Service And Be Not Conformed to this world but ye be transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is thats Good and Acceptable And Perfect In The Will Of God
Old 11-12-2005, 06:05 AM   #892
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 12th

"When we are discouraged, we need to turn to God."

We all come up against situations where there just doesn't seem to be any good solution. The Hebrew people grew discouraged in their trek to the promised land. They hung up their harps and stopped singing, for the joy and enthusiasm had left them. Their answer was God. He lifted their spirits and filled their hearts with joy. He became their reason for going on, and He can become our reason, too.

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

Psalm 137:1, 2

And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the Unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way.'

Minnie Haskins

Heaven

Old 11-12-2005, 12:28 PM   #893
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Indeed

it may be easier to settle for the easy way out of a spirtual path but its not worth missing The Glory And Purpose And Plan Of The One Who holds us on this road is the cross we bare for sale at any price Enter ye in at the strait gate for wide is the Gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many there be which go in threat because strait is the gate and narrow is the way which leads to life and few be there find it matt.ch 6.13.14 Also a confusing times but through a narrow path peace will not be kept from you Matt.11 34.39 Think Not That I,am come to send peace on earth i came not to send peace but a sword for iam come to set a man at variance against his father and a daughter against her mother and a mans foes shall be of his own house hold he that loveth a father or a mother more than me is not worthy of me you will find for a many reasons but for your own good toward the will of God for it was written A Man Shall Forsake His Mother And His Father And Cleave To His Wife EPH 4.29.32 For No man ever yet hated his own flesh but nourisheth and cherisheth it even as the Lord the Church For we are members of his body of his flesh and of his bones AGAIN for this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife and they two shall be one flesh This Is A Great Mystery But I speak Concering The Church And He that Taketh Not his cross and follow me is not worthy of me he that findeth his life shall loose it and he that loseth his life for me shall find it Pslam 7 O LORD MY GOD In Thee do i put my trust save me from theme that persecute me and deliver me lest he tear my soul like a lion rending it in pieces while there is none to deliver O Lord My God if i have done this if there be iniquity in my hands If i have Rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me Yea i have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy persecute my soul and take it yea let him tread down my life upon the earth and lay mine honour in the dust Arise O Lord In Thine Anger Lift Up thyself because Of The Rage Of Mine Enemies And Awake For Me To The Judgment that thou hast commanded AMEN!!! Pslam 29 GIVE unto The Lord O Ye Mighty GIVE UNTO THE LORD GLORY AND STRENTH Give Unto The Lord The Glory Due unto his names worship The Lord In The Beauty Of holiness The Voice Of The Lord Is Powerful The Voice Of The Lord Is Full Of Majesty The Voice Of The Lord Breaketh The Ceadars Of Lebannon He Maketh Theme Also Like Also to skip Like A Calf Lebanon And Siron Like A Young Unicorn The Voice Of The Lord divdeth the Flames Of Fire The Lord Sitteth Upon The Flood Yea The Lord Sits King Forever The Lord Will Give Strength unto his people with peace
Old 11-13-2005, 09:54 AM   #894
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November13th

"God's promise to continue working in our lives requires perseverance on our part."

While the goal of an athlete is to win the race and goal of the employee is a job well done, the goal of the believer is nothing less than eternity in the presence of the Lord. The writer of Revelation encourages Christians to keep their eyes on Jesus, who will reward the faithful, and to obey his Word to the end. When you feel like giving up, remember the glory that awaits you as a child of God.

Let this encourage God's holy people to endure persecution patiently and remain firm to the end, obeying his commands and trusting in Jesus.

Revelation 14:12

Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do the best.

Marva Collins

Heaven

Old 11-13-2005, 01:59 PM   #895
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen

we must stand our ground and endure the Lord Thy God Is With Us Always From The Walks The Valleys And The Unknown Prophecy Seeking Fighting Rising And Falling As We Hold Tight To The Promise Of God That We All Have Its Everlasting And Its His Promise as long as we may remain true unto him he will remain At Our Right Hand In Promise And In Truth Rom.8 24.25 For We are Saved By Hope but hope unseen hope that is seen is not hope what a man sees why oh why should he hope for it but if we hope for what we see not then do we with patience wait for it,
Old 11-14-2005, 06:25 AM   #896
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 14th

"Taking out the trash."

The Bible calls our inner garbage "sin." In 1 John 1:9, God's disposal system is outlined: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Confession means calling our sins what God calls them. We needn't fear revealing them to Him, for He already knows them.

The best eraser in the world is an honest confession to God.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9

Sin will take you farther than you want to go, keep you longer than you want to stay, and cost you more than you want to pay.

Unknown

Heaven

Old 11-14-2005, 11:02 PM   #897
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen

Praise The Lord For Sin , if we did,nt have it We would,nt NEED A SAVIOUR AMEN We are judged by our hearts not our faults and our sins indeed you may go farther than you wanna go bot Only As Far As GOD wants You To He Is Always In Control Psalm 37.23, the steps of a good man are ordered By The Lord And He Will Delight in his way though he fall he shall not be utterly cast down For The Lord Upholdeth him with his hands, i have been young and now im old yet i have not seen the Righteous Forsaken Or begging for bread nor his seed begging bread he is ever merciful and lendeth his seed is blessed Depart from evil and do good and dwell for evermore make your supplications Before The Lord Your GOD THE LORD IS MY LIGHT And My Salvation Whom Shall I Fear The Lord Is My Strength of my life of whom shall i be afraid when the wicked even mine enemies same as sin and my foes came upon to eat up my flesh they stumbled and fell though an host should encamp about me and sin is always before me My Heart Shall Not Fear though war shall rise against me in its spare time IN THIS WILL I BE CONFIDENT One thing have i desired of THE LORD that i will seek after that i may dwell in the Tabernacle Of God Of The Lord All The Days Of My Life to behold the beauty Of The Lord And The Knowing Of His Temple For In Times Of Trouble He Shall Hide Me In His Pavilion In The Secret of tabernacle shall he hide me he shall set me upon a Rock Psalm 27 1.5
Old 11-15-2005, 06:16 AM   #898
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 15th

"Persecuted for faith."

Trouble and distress do not seem to be a part of my vocabulary right now. But I know in many places in the world, this statement is true of Christians who are under attack and live under the threat of persecution and death. But their love for God and their commitment to obedience is greater than Satan's threats because God's will is their delight.

Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight.

Psalm 119:143

Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.

Billy Graham

Heaven

Old 11-15-2005, 09:23 AM   #899
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
matt 10.16 behold i send you you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves Psalm 123.124 Our Help Is The Name Of The Lord who Made Heaven and earth
Old 11-16-2005, 06:19 AM   #900
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 16th

"God's law."

God's law provided so many wonderful blessings, and can still bless us today if we will let it. But the greatest blessing of the O.T. Law is Jesus, in whom all of God's promises find their fulfillment.

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.

Psalm 119:18

Jesus was not denying the legitimacy of biblical law. On the contrary, He was affirming biblical law. We love God first; God commands us to keep His word; therefore, we must enforce the law on ourselves.

Gary North

Heaven