++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-22-2006, 04:21 AM   #7276
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

^ ..... aw man......... sleep .............go have sex with hair-fairy....... dont let her go this time.....she came last night at my room and messed up all my hairs.......dont let her go this time.............
Old 05-22-2006, 04:26 AM   #7277
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I sometimes worry about you, bro!lol
Old 05-22-2006, 04:39 AM   #7278
Rawker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) i thought my school friends wer good friends but none of them have really bothered to stay in touch.
your best friends will always be around you, and there for you if you need them,
even if you don't believe they are.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:46 AM   #7279
Anna1011
USER INFO »

best friends are liars

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 05-22-2006, 05:28 AM   #7280
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I sometimes worry about you, bro!lol

:
Old 05-22-2006, 05:39 AM   #7281
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Dude, you just made me spit out my mac and cheese! lolololololololol!
Old 05-22-2006, 05:40 AM   #7282
metalchris25
USER INFO »

What is INK'ed?<
Old 05-22-2006, 01:13 PM   #7283
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rawker) most confusing way to look at it, but i got what u ment,
and yes i did insert a wet spoon, i promised to never lie to her but in one breif moment, i made the wrong decision and broke that promise. so ye i did insert a wet spoon.

aww anna, if they are good friends at college then they will stay in touch with you.
i got what he meant too of course THE TANG and the wet spoon i really dont know ....my theroy would be he fell in love and held on to the relationship he felt close with his TANG and spoon and it was almost if it understood him .........i know this sounds crazy but sometimes objects do i have a close bond with my ciggarette lighters ,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-22-2006, 01:15 PM   #7284
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) What is INK'ed?<
Ask Steve <<<
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-22-2006, 01:16 PM   #7285
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Dude, you just made me spit out my mac and cheese! lolololololololol!
that happens a lot when im here im either drinking something hot like coffea , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and out it comes
Old 05-22-2006, 01:21 PM   #7286
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) best friends are liars
Your Right They Are but we need not to worry about it nobody can avoid just a lit oh lie not even Us HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so it should teach us a good lesson WE CANT JUDGE OTHERS And everytime no matter what i go through or where i,ve been THAT teaching always comes up DONT JUDGE, I love Ya My Girl
Old 05-22-2006, 01:32 PM   #7287
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ ..... aw man......... sleep .............go have sex with hair-fairy....... dont let her go this time.....she came last night at my room and messed up all my hairs.......dont let her go this time.............
.....i cant wait to let,em go ...after im through ...then its like time for a realtiy check...and get back to bussiness ....fairys are very beautiful i dont ....get theme sometimes...they depresss me its like ...what can i do ...but believe in you ...fairys are very sentisive spirts ...and we must never forget that intimes of anger.....if shes messing up your hair awwwwwwwwwwwwww she must feel so safe*** to play Im Going Kick Her ASS she better get her ass back to wonderland or fairy land ....messing up your hairs like that...not that care ... as long as im there to whatch
Old 05-22-2006, 01:56 PM   #7288
metalchris25
USER INFO »

itchie githchie ya ya, ya ya...
Old 05-22-2006, 02:17 PM   #7289
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol if i could get my hands on the fairy huh haaaaaaaa shes a speciale fairy now...not even i ...can kick her ass....
Old 05-22-2006, 02:23 PM   #7290
Anna1011
USER INFO »

my bass has become my new best friend, we spend so much time together.
his names Brian hehe

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here