++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-25-2006, 09:50 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Have,nt Shared In A While } NO OTHER IN DEMAND

I Will Never Leave You Nor Depart From Your Heart My Precious GOD If It Takes A Years To Tie Up An End Of Your Dreams Its All A OverNight And Counted In Weeks To You Lord ANYWAY Whoooooooo NO OTHER IN DEMAND ON Your Words A Stand Its THE SAME ANYWAYSSSS Whooo Shoo Bop Or ShAlala YESTERDAY Today Forever And Always These Words Meaning So Much To Me On Your Words I Stand No Other In Demand When You Speak Anyway No Other But Truth HAS A Chance, You Are My God And Im Yours And You Have More Of Me Than We Both Know WE Will Add Up The Score And You Will Be Right Everytimeeeeeeeeee If I Take The Wrong Way Or If I Take The Right Way On You,ll Be There At The End On Your Words I Stand Precious NO OTHER In Demand IN MY Heart You Will Always FIND ROOM Without You MY GOD Im Just Another Fallen Piece Of Skin Bones Ashes And Ashes Dust To Dust And How I Love Thee My God My God For Not Leaving Me To Rust Its Your Victory Im No More Than The Dust And You And Both Know That But You Blow It Away And Put Me In Your Arms And Carry Me Through The Good The Bad And The Ugly And The Truth, ON YOUR WORDS A STAND No Other In Demand Oh Jehovha He Changes The Times And The Seasons He Removes Kings And Set Up Kings And Deep Inside I Know Your The Only One Precious God WHO Can Understand Me, Shoo Bob Or Sha La La These Words Mean So Much To Me Yesterday Today Forever And Always On Your Words I Stand No Other In Demand There Is Just Something About You That Was Always There I Love how we see eye to eye On Your Words I Stand No Other IN Demand Everything Must Go It Knows When You Are Nigh And It Will Flee and just your vibe They Have Not A Word To Say You Are The Perfecting God No Other Gods Before Thee Or Will There Bee No Other Gods After Thee I Love You More on your words a stand no other in demand when you walk in shadows will flee we hear not what they say Whoo OH No Now On Your Words I Stand No Other In Demand We Make No Sudden Descions But For You I Wait and you never miss beat OH My God , shoo bob sh la la those words means so much to me We Sing Praise To THE LIVING PROOF We Hide In Secret Celebration Thats Only Yours Oh Lord On Your Words I Stand No Other In Demand today yesterday forever and always the same It Will Always Be You My God My God,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-25-2006, 12:43 PM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Re: I Have,nt Shared In A While } NO OTHER IN DEMAND

Great writing Rocketqueen!

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 09-26-2006, 09:59 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: I Have,nt Shared In A While } NO OTHER IN DEMAND

misseeker, although we never should part from wisdom or good jugement but sometimes we must follow our hearts to place where love knows no boundries thank you misseeker
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done