++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-29-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
D&d

Theres got to be some reason for this confusion, yeah
We're holding all our brothers in deep delusion, yeah

So now we scream as we cry
While the demon feeds us lies

But belive that your soul
Is being thrown down below

With all the moles!

(chorus)
Everybody say to me one more time (I want to be free)
'Cause we are'a done with all these lies (And I know where you will be)
So now we're singing to the world so wide(Where they're holding blood onside)
Now we're rockin' to my roll tonight (Everybody, sing with me)
(end)

(some random voice not sure)
We are american, we know what we want and we want it now. Give in to our demands...or else.
(end)

(guitar solo)

Fuck what they know
Just let them bleed from their souls

While we cry!

(chorus)
Everybody say to me one more time (I want to be free)
'Cause we are'a done with all these lies (And I know where you will be)
So now we're singing to the world so wide(Where they're holding blood onside)
Now we're rockin' to my roll tonight (Everybody, sing with me)
(end)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
END:dammit! i hate how it gets to long it goes on two lines, it totally ruins it. any questions? the tittle messed up to, its ment to be D&D

Last edited by nagpo : 09-30-2006 at 01:38 AM.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:28 PM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Come On Come On !!!!

I Dont Know But IM LOVING THE SOUND OF ROCKING TO MY ROLL YES, CUM ON FEEL THE NOISE GIRS ROCKING BOYS WE GOING GET WILD WILD I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT WHY ANYMORE SOME CUM ON FEEL THE NOISE WHOOOOOOOO ROCKING , i just read it really its a little Messed Up HAAAAAAA Amen BUT YOU GOT IT GOING ON, Let Me Read More And Get Inside Look Here, And I,ll Give More Opions,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-30-2006, 06:53 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: D&d

Lets See, phewww i,ve had on and off again day and its still a going it, It Shows A Strong Rising Charecter Also it was not has bad as your giving it credit to be, its structure itself is almost like the writer behind it ***it portrays a strengeth ready to take CHARGE, but questions feels up the head as if he were hit by strong drink and it shows in this wrting style what i did soon take notice of, WE ARE AMERICAN WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT AND WE WANT IT NOW GIVE IN TO OUR DEMANDS OR ELSE, from that line i,ll have to get back with ya on its prespective, ya know what i,ll pm ya on that when i get around to it,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-30-2006, 06:55 PM   #4
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Come On Come On !!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) I Dont Know But IM LOVING THE SOUND OF ROCKING TO MY ROLL YES, CUM ON FEEL THE NOISE GIRS ROCKING BOYS WE GOING GET WILD WILD I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT WHY ANYMORE SOME CUM ON FEEL THE NOISE WHOOOOOOOO ROCKING , i just read it really its a little Messed Up HAAAAAAA Amen BUT YOU GOT IT GOING ON, Let Me Read More And Get Inside Look Here, And I,ll Give More Opions,
its really about conspiracies and lies and how we are tired of being lied to. its greatly influenced by Godsmack. btw did you get most of your post from quiet riot?

Last edited by nagpo : 09-30-2006 at 06:58 PM.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:09 PM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

YES CUM ON FEEL THE NOISE !!!! its sorta of a prayer for me, i use it to close long prayers with , to hide my thoughts and to put up a wall so others cant see if their pulled in it sorta throws,em off because i dont like nobody getting to close, I Loved It, I,ll Pm Ya, On The Rest Of My Opion K :
Old 09-30-2006, 07:11 PM   #6
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) YES CUM ON FEEL THE NOISE !!!! its sorta of a prayer for me, i use it to close long prayers with , to hide my thoughts and to put up a wall so others cant see if their pulled in it sorta throws,em off because i dont like nobody getting to close, I Loved It, I,ll Pm Ya, On The Rest Of My Opion K :
okay just make sure i can understand it.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:46 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Ok, One Word HAMMER TIME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 09-30-2006, 08:05 PM   #8
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) Ok, One Word HAMMER TIME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
the pm made absolutely no sense. what a waste of time.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:22 PM   #9
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

dont worry i,ll go back re write it for ya later,
Old 09-30-2006, 08:23 PM   #10
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Hammer Time,
Old 09-30-2006, 08:30 PM   #11
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) Hammer Time,
jesus christ...
Old 10-01-2006, 12:01 AM   #12
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

demon boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Old 10-01-2006, 12:34 AM   #13
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) demon boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
dont pm me any more infact dont even post in any of my threads. you are now on my ignore list so dont bother commenting i wont be able to read it.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:55 AM   #14
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

you got it, besides i dont feel like arguing with ya all night just please man dont put me the ingore list