++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-01-2003, 08:37 PM   #16
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Great, that is good to hear, Dogstar!
Old 02-03-2003, 10:24 AM   #17
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Thanks Souldancer.......I feel better today
Old 02-03-2003, 10:50 AM   #18
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Thanks, you guys. He's getting a little better all the time.

I'm so happy to hear this Kerri. I hope you are doing well too. By the way, did you get my PM?
Take care,
Karin
Old 02-03-2003, 12:04 PM   #19
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Everyone's saying such beautiful things, especially souldancer--I loved your post!! I feel exactly the same way. I couldn't have said it better myself!
I'm telling ya, Yvonne, I'm scared to listen to Inside Us All b/c I know I'm gonna cry a river. Girl, I know exactly what you're talking about. Some Creed songs bring up memories of things in my life, like DSD brings up a memory of my favorite cousin Tina (who's like 8) and makes me cry (because I don't think I'll ever see her again), and Inside Us All reminds me of a time when I was in this field and the sun was shining and all was beautiful and I finally felt "the peace inside us all" that Stapp was singing about. That definitely brings the tears because I can't get that feeling again.
Oh yeah--I'm rambling again. I just want you, Yvonne, to know that we all support you and all that good stuff! Just hang in there and I'm sure Creed will bring you through!

KBoo, if I had a car I'd be banging on my steering wheel too!!!
Old 02-03-2003, 12:15 PM   #20
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better today, Yvonne.

It still amazes me how we have so much in common!! I was out driving the other day with my Weathered CD playing and DSD came on and I was in a certain mood and before you know it, I was crying!! Then there are times I beat on my steering wheel too when I'm feeling good or I'm listening to a favorite song. I love doing that, it's so much fun!!

Relearn Love
Old 02-03-2003, 02:29 PM   #21
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Damn...I wish I had a car. Maybe I'll go out to my dad's truck and beat on *his* steering wheel.
But then again, he doesn't have a CD player in his truck, so how am I gonna listen to Freedom Fighter to get in the mood to beat on the steering wheel???
Ah, whatever.
Old 02-03-2003, 06:13 PM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by KBoo925
I'm so happy to hear this Kerri.  I hope you are doing well too.  By the way, did you get my PM?
Take care,
Karin

Thank you so much...Do you mean the PM regarding the item I sent you? I did get that one, yes. .
Old 02-03-2003, 07:39 PM   #23
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Redeemer
Damn...I wish I had a car. Maybe I'll go out to my dad's truck and beat on *his* steering wheel.
But then again, he doesn't have a CD player in his truck, so how am I gonna listen to Freedom Fighter to get in the mood to beat on the steering wheel???  
Ah, whatever.

Sorry to here that, Redeemer. It is a lot of fun. I love cranking up the volume and blasting my Creed all around town!! I don't have a CD player in my car either so I bring my portable one.

Relearn Love
Old 02-03-2003, 08:04 PM   #24
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
A CD player for the car is next on my list. It's going to rock. Right now, I drive with headphones on sometimes, which isn't really a good idea. I just finished paying for my car, so that extra cash will go toward the player and then I can crank Creed all over town, too. Wooooo-hoooooooooooooo, watch out, Philly!!!
Old 02-03-2003, 10:46 PM   #25
JenRN
USER INFO »
My Cd player in my car is one of the best features it has, I LOVE IT!!!!! I crank open the sun roof and listen to the tunes and love it!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-03-2003, 10:53 PM   #26
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know, I would die without my car CD player. I listen to it more then the one in my house. Since I have a new car, I am using the one that came with it, but it my old car, I put one in it and it wasn't that costly. I think 175.00 for the CD player and installation. It was a JVC I think. I wish I was without a car payment. That'd be awesome. I only did mine for 3 years though so it's not that long. By then I am determined to get a SUV.
Old 02-03-2003, 11:19 PM   #27
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm hoping to go another two years with this car and no payments. Would be nice to save that $$ for something else!
Old 02-04-2003, 07:53 AM   #28
Redeemer
USER INFO »
I'm probly gonna do like my dad did and buy a car off of someone I know, or someone who put an ad in the classifieds. That way I won't have a car payment. And the first thing on my "to get" list will be a CD player, because I def want to blast Creed all over town!!
Old 02-04-2003, 11:31 PM   #29
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Don't have a CD player, but I have my Creed songs on tape (that's like ancient now, I know). Still, the music comes through loud and clear (and louder still) and I'm flying.

Finally got your message Dogstar, thanks. Gosh, I've really been out of touch. Nice to be back and I hope you are all doing well.
PEACE
KBoo
Old 02-05-2003, 12:16 PM   #30
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Redeemer
<b>the first thing on my "to get" list will be a CD player, because I def want to blast Creed all over town!! </b>
That's the only way I drive - bring smiles and frowns to those around. Great fun in my own little world. NO road rage. A hint... I finally got a new CD player for the car, but since I have a rental car, I realize I NOW need new speakers for my old car!