++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 01-28-2003, 11:31 PM   #1
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Still Here

Hello friends. Flying down I95 today and listening to Weathered CD for the millionth time....ahhh! Just wanted to tell you all that, although I haven't been posting, I'm still out here reeling w/the music, remembering the amazing times w/the band in concert, and feeling connected to my friends here in that spirit. I hope you are all well and I'll keep visiting till next time....

God Bless You.
PEACE,
Karin
Old 01-29-2003, 11:43 AM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey Karin, nice to see ya! I'm still thinking about NYE, too, and the blast we had! Hope you can visit when you can stay a little longer .
Old 01-29-2003, 04:47 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey Karin!! Nice to see you here! Don't be a stranger.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-29-2003, 11:11 PM   #4
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Hi Karin! It's been so long, I'd wondered where you were! It was good to see your little uplifting message! Hope to hear more from you soon!
PEACE....

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-30-2003, 12:27 PM   #5
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Re: Still Here

Quote: Originally posted by KBoo925
Hello friends.  Flying down I95 today and listening to Weathered CD for the millionth time....ahhh!  Just wanted to tell you all that, although I haven't been posting, I'm still out here reeling w/the music, remembering the amazing times w/the band in concert, and feeling connected to my friends here in that spirit.  I hope you are all well and I'll keep visiting till next time....

God Bless You.
PEACE,
Karin

Hey, Karin. I can't count the number of times I've listened to my Creed CDs either and I'm still reliving seeing them in concert myself. I can't believe it'll be a month tomorrow since seeing them in Philly on NYE. Can we all go back in time a month??

Relearn Love
Old 01-31-2003, 04:54 AM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Welcome back Karin! Come back more often!
Old 01-31-2003, 11:14 PM   #7
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Hi guys,
Thanks so much for all those sweet repsonses. Gives me back a little hope for the state of the world these days. I know that sounds dramatic...but, I've been really freaked out and praying for peace everyday. (I'm probably listening to the news too much)
So, it feels really nice to hear kind, welcoming thoughts come through the screen tonight. I hope you are all well. No, Creedfan, we may not be able to go back in time. But, I believe we can foster the spirit of energy. passion and love that the music inspires in us. It's already there....sometimes we just need a little rocking to bring it out. Thank God for Creed and friendship and the opportunity to share, thanks. Till next time....
PEACE
Karin
Old 02-01-2003, 11:52 AM   #8
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know, things that are going on, can really get you down sometimes. It can be tough. We are glad you are back!!!!!
Old 02-01-2003, 03:36 PM   #9
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Thanks Hotforscott, I'm hanging in here. I had an amazing class (Yoga) today...my students and I practiced and prayed for peace and it was really beautiful. The energy was so powerful in the room...I wish we could all feel that. We sent it out to the world and I have to believe it ripples out somehow. Let's keep it going...
I promised myself I wouldn't watch the news today...but, I was listening to NPR...more tragedy, sigh, w/the space shuttle. I guess you can never pray enough these days. Ah, I'm gettin heavy again. Need some sunshine!! It's so freakin cold and grey here in Philly. Let's go to Florida NOW!!!! OK guys...have a great weekend.
PEACE inside us all,
Karin
Old 02-01-2003, 05:56 PM   #10
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Today was a beautiful day here. About 70 degree's and sunny and breezy. It was great. I went to the store to pick up some stuff, even though I swore I wouldn't leave the house today, but when I saw how pretty it was, I had to get out of the house for a minute. I opened the sunroof, rolled down all the windows, popped a Creed CD in, and just drove around before I went to the store. It was perfect.