++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-05-2003, 11:15 PM   #16
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My mom has a friend who went to NY and met Michael Jordan and his big dog on the elevator...

why this never happens to me???
Old 01-06-2003, 01:42 AM   #17
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I have met a few famous people. No one just wonderful or anything. When I was about 13 we were in an Airport in Los Angeles, I was a Military brat so we moved around a lot, and I met the older brother off the Wonder Years, I forget his name, I have a picture of him somewhere. Then when I was 16 I worked at JC Penney selling watches and jewlery boxes and stuff and Tracey Lawrence came in and bought a jewlery box for his mother. I lived in Texarkana at the time and he is from Ashdown (about 20 min. away). I have his autograph on a peice of Penney's receipt paper. It's pretty common to meet country people here in Arkansas.........LOL.
Old 01-06-2003, 02:37 PM   #18
KBoo925
USER INFO »
I can't say that I have met that many famous people personally. But, working in a high class hotel for years in Philly has given me quite a few opprotunities. I met Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela, Jesse Jackson. Many famous sports figures like Julius Erving, Brett Favre, Joe Frazier and many of the Eagles. Of course, the celebrities that were the best, I didn't get to meet, but I did see Prince, Rod Stewart, and Elizabeth Taylor up close...pretty cool. Hey, they're just fellow humans like us. It's amazing how much we get caught up w/famous people in our culture. Hard to stay down to earth when there's so much hype! But, CREED? Well, there's no way I would be anywhere near touching the earth if I got to meet them...maybe someday, I pray. Till then, will stay close to them (and my friends) here!!
Take care,
KBoo
Old 01-06-2003, 03:01 PM   #19
Debs4Creed
USER INFO »
Not to be over critical or anything but #1 the guys didn't stay at the Wyndham Franklin Plaza they stayed at a diff hotel and also they left from the show in Philly that didn't end till after midnight and went to Nyc for the MTv party do you know what time of day they saw him
Old 01-06-2003, 06:27 PM   #20
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Well, as far as I know the guys were staying there because that was the second person I heard that said that. And, why would my sister tell me that story if it didn't happen? I emailed my brother-in-law's bro to get some more details and I'll let you guys know if I hear anything. Where did you get your info...hmmm, were are such the gossipers aren't we? :embarass:
Old 01-06-2003, 06:36 PM   #21
Debs4Creed
USER INFO »
I would rather not say where i got my info and it is entirely possible about the hotels being Diff but they did leave right after the show for nyc so it very well could have heppened during the day on nye we have just had a week long debate at the Pit about a supposed meeting with Stapp that was not true and everyone is jumping on the guy who is only relaying a story he has probably been missinformed (well in my opinion his g'f is just screwing with his head but some people are still waiting to see pics of a meeting that never happened )
Old 01-06-2003, 11:50 PM   #22
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
After the show my wife and I and some cool people we met at the show went to the Wyndham because we heard they were staying there. I've been to 5 shows last year and I did see some of the road crew that I've seen before at the other venues at the Wyndham.