++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-27-2003, 10:27 PM   #76
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ye it is,,i will get right on it,,,your great gram.,,cant count on me,,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-28-2003, 12:42 AM   #77
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Sure thing

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 11-28-2003, 03:33 PM   #78
Sheila63
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+11-27-2003 07:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 11-27-2003 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If you don't mind, will you guys please keep my Great Grandmother in your prayers. She has a 70% of a blood blockage on the left side of her neck. She has felt a bit numb in her left arm, and she has a high possibility for a stroke. She's like 82 or 83 years old. She will be going into sugery in a week or so. So if you'll please keep her in your prayers, I would appriciate it so much. The power of prayer is so great!
Thanks alot you guys! [/b][/quote]
Sure thing, Creed Defaultgirl. My mom had the same surgery this past summer when it was discovered she had 90% blockage on the right side of her neck and she's doing well. I will pray your great grandmother surgery is a success and she has a speedy recovery.

Relearn Love
Old 11-28-2003, 03:39 PM   #79
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Consider it done, Creed_Defaultgirl!
Old 11-29-2003, 01:27 AM   #80
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Thanks guys, I'll do my best to be here to pray for you and you're loved ones also! I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't met all of you great people here at CreedFeed! I thank GOD for you all! Sheila63, I'm glad that you're mom has done so well with the sugery, hopefully there won't be anymore problems with it.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-29-2003, 02:15 PM   #81
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Thanks so much, Creed Defaultgirl. My mom was very fortunate to have caught the problem when she did. And you're welcome, I feel the same way. Everyone here has given me so much, I'm very grateful to have this bb to come to for friendship, support and fun.

Relearn Love
Old 11-29-2003, 11:55 PM   #82
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
I never would have thought you could meet so many good people on a bb. I'm very thankful that I found it!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-30-2003, 12:06 AM   #83
creedsister
USER INFO »
well im happy,,for ya,,saxon,,,there is some cool people to talk too and when i need prayer i come here too,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-03-2003, 06:28 PM   #84
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Yea, me also. You guys(girls) are the coolest,sweetist people i have ever had the pleasure of talking to

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:26 PM   #85
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I'll be praying for your Great Grandmother as well Creed_Defaultgirl
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-04-2003, 02:19 PM   #86
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Creed_Defaultgirl sending out prayers for your Great Grandma as I type. I hope everything works out ok. Please keep us posted on how she is doing!

Quote: &nbsp; I never would have thought you could meet so many good people on a bb. I'm very thankful that I found it

I know what you mean. This place is awesome. Everyone has said quite a few prayers for me on occassion too! Glad you found us. Take care of yourself too!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-04-2003, 05:11 PM   #87
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me. I am having a low point like I thought I may during December. My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me. I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely. I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time. I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough. I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy. I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-04-2003, 05:23 PM   #88
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jen, I will continue keeping you on my prayer list and maybe move you to the top for a little extra . I wish I could say something to make you feel better. Just know that I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...A big cyber-hug to you!!! ...I know it's hard to right now, but try to think of the good things you do have. It's not easy, but every now and then I try to look at the positives even when I'm low. It doesn't always work, I know, and sometimes, you're just going to feel blue......Put on some kick-ass music and scream from the rooftops if you have to .
Old 12-04-2003, 06:10 PM   #89
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
{{{{{{JEN}}}}}}}}
I'm sorry that you are feeling so sad and lonely. Wish I could come over make you some tea and maybe just give you someone to talk to! I know your b-day is coming because we share it! I know it seems like the world is falling down around you but it will get better eventually! It will just take some time. Just keep playing CREED and scream or cry whatever it is that will make you release some of the sadness you are feeling!! If nothing else works just think about Vegas baby! We are all here for you sweetheart anything you need let us know!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-04-2003, 07:03 PM   #90
creedsister
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-04-2003 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-04-2003 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me. I am having a low point like I thought I may during December. My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me. I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely. I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time. I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough. I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy. I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time. [/b][/quote]
It sounds like your life sucks,,,Gf,,i will pray for ya,,nothing is never bad has it seems,,,after the rain comes the sun,,