++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-08-2004, 03:33 PM   #76
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) And I think that the sign that represents the Democrats is very fitting a Jackass.
And I am sure that this post will get me banned but I really do not care..I do not have to post on a Creed bb to support the band that I love .
I pray for each one of you...I pray that God gives you a brain!!

And I will not be back so don't bother posting back becasue I do not have to defend what I have said because if Kerry is elected my point will be proven once again!!

I wouldn't dare to sat down in a Chinook with someone who loses his temper that quick!
Please behave! Isn't that a must for someone who works in the Marines????

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 03-08-2004, 03:39 PM   #77
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) My story may shock some of you with it's graphic details, but that is my intent. The reason that I am posting this story, is to tell you to never blindly follow any large group of people. Personalities are diverse, some people have proud honesty, and others hide great darkness. Believing 100% in people you do not personally know, is folly. Watch, listen, and learn. Only then can you decide.

The man I spoke personally with, was a sniper in Vietnam. He told me that when a new "guy" joined his unit in the jungle, an initiation right was given to each man, before they would be accepted. Each new guy was given a human ear, that had been cut off of one of their "Kills". This man had to chew this human ear, to be accepted by the other members of the squad. The man I spoke with grinned when he told me that he had eaten an ear himself. I was also told that some men cut off the breast of female "kills" and used them as tobacco pouches. Shocked? I hope you are, as I was.

Some of these men reinlisted too many times, and were forced to return to the U.S.A.

Actually it didn't shock me at all whitebird 'cause it's the bitter truth! I already was aware of things like that. And this isn't even the most horrific part of war... it's just the top of the iceberg

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 03-08-2004, 09:09 PM   #78
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
I have a question

Why are you all even agruing about this?? Its not like its going to stop or keep going weather you can justifly mass slaughter for oil or not. Who cares what other people think, Hell, i think america sucks ass, but you dont see me making 20 threads about it. Your thoughts are your thoughts, other people thoughts are other peoples thoughts, weather you argue them or not NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE, all it does is make people angry and upset at each other, it creates flamming, and it just makes this place worst.

also its not like anyones even listening to other people thoughts, your all just being ignorant and you all think "your" way is the right way and everyone else is wrong, so you have to MAKE them think your thoughts.

oh wait i just read dogstars post and its pritty much the smae as mine but with less "CLASS" oh hell, im not deleteing this bigas post for nothing, Read it anyway.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 03-08-2004, 09:27 PM   #79
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
X, sometimes you rock. Don't let it go to your head.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-09-2004, 11:08 AM   #80
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) Dogstar just wanted to clear something up..........I do know more than you not just because my Dad was a Marine but also because I am also a Marine!I am stationed at Cherry Point home of the Second Aircraft Wing and we are one of the worlds most sophistacated combat forces.

I am a Major...I fly Chinook Helicopters I have been in for 10 years so I have seen first hand what the War on Terrorism is all about.I have seen little Iraqi children with weapons who would rather shoot you as to talk to you and it is a shame that they have been taught to hate at a very early age probaly since birth.And I do know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when people bash the Bush Adminastration and The War on Terror not only is it a slap in my face but to the other men and women both past and present who have fought and died for your freedom so you can voice your opinion.

You are coming across in your post that it makes no difference to you that my Dad fought in every conflict including WW2 and eventually died for you and this Country....he died of Cancer...the Cancer was the result of so much exposer to Agent Orange....I am very proud of him and what he has done for this Country along with all the other Vets who have fought and died so you could enjoy all of your freedoms!.....I know I will never be the Marine he was but I have done very well...and since I do have in 10 years I am now at the point of do I stay in or do I get out but I can retire in 10 more years and I think my Dad would be proud of me if I do stay in...but I also know that he is proud of what I have accomplished so far.

Dogstar I might be wrong in thinking that you are coming across in that way and if not I apoligize for thinking that!....but I also have very strong convictions and beliefs.

(Thanks Jenn love ya chickdeeeeeeeeeeee)

I SUPPORT ALL THE ARMED FORCES!!

WOW! We are proud of you too! I have such total respect for our military. I practically live on Ft. AP Hill here in Virginia, I always have my "support our troops" signs out in my lawn. I am 31 and come from a long family history of military personnel I have great respect for all of them and you!~

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-09-2004, 03:26 PM   #81
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Hell, i think america sucks ass, but you dont see me making 20 threads about it.
You're quite right

you just happen to mention it in threads started by other people that deal w/ the US.

Old 03-09-2004, 08:22 PM   #82
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Hmmm... do they show and train horses in the Marines?? Didn't know that I was wondering... 'cause that's your occupation according to your profile.

Apart from that this is a very interesting thread to read for me... I'm not done with it though! I have to give my compliments to Dogstar on her first post in this thread.. I so totally agree with you on that:

I also agree with Lechium and Tremonti_Fed on their first reactions... that's exactly how I see it! As I say I didn't read all the posts yet...

Showing horses is more of a hobby...and yes in a way it is a second job.
I have been involved with horses since a was very little...Just because I did not list my occupation as a Major in the Marines was my choice....I choose to leave my Rank on the Base I do not expect you to understand that but I am not the only Marine who feels this way...It is just a personal choice....and working with my horses and fixing my barn keeps me from going bonkers it really helps keep my mind off of things.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years
Old 03-09-2004, 08:24 PM   #83
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) WOW! We are proud of you too! I have such total respect for our military. I practically live on Ft. AP Hill here in Virginia, I always have my "support our troops" signs out in my lawn. I am 31 and come from a long family history of military personnel I have great respect for all of them and you!~

Thanks for your kind words that is very kind and sweet!!

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years
Old 03-09-2004, 08:35 PM   #84
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) Showing horses is more of a hobby...and yes in a way it is a second job.
I have been involved with horses since a was very little...Just because I did not list my occupation as a Major in the Marines was my choice....I choose to leave my Rank on the Base I do not expect you to understand that but I am not the only Marine who feels this way...It is just a personal choice....and working with my horses and fixing my barn keeps me from going bonkers it really helps keep my mind off of things.

I do understand that SMACK. I was just wondering... but you've helped me out by answering my question! Thnx for that! RESPECT!

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 03-09-2004, 08:43 PM   #85
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Dogstar.....It is just stupid to argue over this.....Everyone in America needs to stand together instead of against each other...We all have to stick together because it could come to the point where we are going be protecting each other here on our soil.

We live in uncertain times and it really would be awful if everyone was fighting each other when the enemy comes knocking at our door.

And yes I get very emotional when it comes to topics like this I hate politics because no matter what party is elected into the White House there is always going to be a scandal and he did this and he did not do that...but I will have respect for who ever is our President even if he dose things I do not agree with....Bush is not perfect but face it I don't think any of them are...but you just have to deal with it.

I am sorry for getting so emotional but I hope you can understand where I am coming from....my friend Jenn asked me to tell you about me being a Major in the U.S.M.C. in hopes that you might be able to understand where I am coming from so I took her advice....she lurks on all the Creed boards so she knows what is going on.

Peace!!

Your busted Jenn...LOL

Old 03-09-2004, 08:51 PM   #86
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) I do understand that SMACK. I was just wondering... but you've helped me out by answering my question! Thnx for that! RESPECT!

Your welcome!!

I do have repect for everyone on this board but I just get to emotional over topics like this...I am just to sensitive but in a way I am glad that I am I joined this board because from what I have seen there has been no bashing of Creed or anything else....I hate that!!.....and now I am in the middle of it so to speak...and I am sorry for that!!

Old 03-09-2004, 09:03 PM   #87
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman)

I wouldn't dare to sat down in a Chinook with someone who loses his temper that quick!
Please behave! Isn't that a must for someone who works in the Marines????

It was not temper....just emotional overload....and I can assure you one thing I am very qualified to fly a Chinook.I have worked very hard becoming a pilot!

If I was not able the Marine Corp would not have turned me loose to fly!
I have worked my ass off to be where I am now.and I plan on staying in till I retire.

Old 03-09-2004, 09:07 PM   #88
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) I do have repect for everyone on this board but I just get to emotional over topics like this...I am just to sensitive but in a way I am glad that I am I joined this board because from what I have seen there has been no bashing of Creed or anything else....I hate that!!.....and now I am in the middle of it so to speak...and I am sorry for that!!

Smack there's nothing to be sorry about... I recognize the feelin' of gettin sometimes to emotional involved in a thread! You can never be TOO sensitive in my opinion! My handicap in that sort of situation is my language...(I'm Dutch) When a thread gets to emotionally for me I would love to put all my thoughts in a post but I can't seem to find the right words in english to put in a post! That gets me frustrated at some times! Can you imagine?

But I already learned that this is a messageboard where you can put your own 2 cents in without being butchered... people do argue but there's nothing wrong with that! And people like to talk things through when they do not agree with eachother... Sometimes I'm having a hard time respecting the opinion of someone else: I have to admitt that it's hard for me to deal with some religious matters! I know already that your country is raised upon religion and belief... That's slightly different here in the Netherlands.

Souls...
Go...
Sow...
Grow...

Old 03-09-2004, 09:35 PM   #89
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Smack there's nothing to be sorry about... I recognize the feelin' of gettin sometimes to emotional involved in a thread! You can never be TOO sensitive in my opinion! My handicap in that sort of situation is my language...(I'm Dutch) When a thread gets to emotionally for me I would love to put all my thoughts in a post but I can't seem to find the right words in english to put in a post! That gets me frustrated at some times! Can you imagine?

But I already learned that this is a messageboard where you can put your own 2 cents in without being butchered... people do argue but there's nothing wrong with that! And people like to talk things through when they do not agree with eachother... Sometimes I'm having a hard time respecting the opinion of someone else: I have to admitt that it's hard for me to deal with some religious matters! I know already that your country is raised upon religion and belief... That's slightly different here in the Netherlands.

Thanks so much for understanding....and I know it is hard especialy when your beliefs are one thing and you come into a situation where people believe something else I understand exactly where you are coming from.

I have been to your beauitful country after my Dad retired from the Marines he took my Mom and I to Holland...Scottland...Germany...England. and I remember how clean Holland was what I liked where the houses with the dog houses that matched in the back yard and I was so happy to see a Mcdonalds and what was so cool about it... it was a 2 story Mcdonalds and to a 10 year old kid that was something...we did have a tour guide on parts of the trip....we toured a couple of cheese factories while in Holland and I loved my wooden shoes...and I kept forgetting that french fries were chips so everyone got a laugh out of that.....Scottland and England I really loved...Germany I think I could go back now and enjoy it.I was just so young when we went....I do remember that while we were in Holland we took a wine and cheese cruise thru the canals and it was just so breath taking.

Old 03-09-2004, 11:20 PM   #90
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
SmackxxxCreed, I wasn't arguing with you; I was expressing my opinion about what I perceived as a lack of respect on your part for others whose opinions are different from yours. One of the founding principles of this country was freedom of speech. I think it's important, not stupid, to hear others' opinions, if nothing else to show that we all don't have the same ideas about things and that people are indeed coming from different perspectives. Just because I don't agree with you does not mean I don't respect you. I would expect the same from you. In your first post, you did not show respect for others opinions that were different from yours. You might as well have called them idiots with that remark about praying for them to get brains. I'm not going to stifle or discard my principles and beliefs in the interest of national unity. This has nothing to do with national unity. It has everything to do with respect and tolerance.