++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Of Mine~ Under Thy Wings

I Praise My Heart To The My Lamb With All My Heart With All My Life With All My Soul Oh Your Weakness Is Better Than All My Strength Oh All My Strength I Praise My Heart To The Lamb With All My Heart With All I,am Oh I Praise You Death You Kiss My Soul You Wont Let Go Of An Ounce Of Truth And I Will Fly Once More Unto Thee I Praise My Heart To The Lamb With All My Soul With All My Love I Push My Life Down Under To The Floor I Know You Will Raise Me High And You Will Do More Oh I Sware I Will Never Open Another Door Your Weakness Is Better Than All My Stregnth Your Touch Is Better Than All I Got I Push My Life Down Under You Will Raise Me High And You Will Do More You Kiss My Soul I Feel You Rise So Bright In All My Hearts I Praise My Heart My Life My Love My Soul Unto My Lamb With All I Got With All I Know I Push My Life Down Under I Will Praise Your Name And Lifted Up On High I Praise My Heart To The Lamb With All My Blood I Kiss The Sand I Push My Life Down Under And To The Floor You Will Raise My High And You Will Do More Im Not Broken Im Not Weak Im Not Strong Sometimes But Im Right Behind My Lamb So With These Things My Soul Cant Hide You Will Understand Broke Weak And Strong And The Parts It Plays In Me I Praise My Heart To My Lamb With All My Stregnth With All I,am I Push My Life Down Under And To The Floor You Will Raise Me High And You Will Do More I Sware I Will Never Open Another Door I Will Sing My Praise Upon High As Loud As I Want Under Thy Precious Wings I Praise My Life To The Lamb With Alll My Stregnth With All I,am I Push My Life Down Under And To The Floor I Know You Will Raise Me High And You Will Do More ...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything