++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-25-2005, 04:29 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Angel Over My Horizion

Your Growing So Fast in your eyes my baby angel you burn a spark in me i cant talk to you today because im some place far away and these tears im crying i cry for you im sorry We missed lunch at our favorite spot .Hey I love you to and i hear you because im already there My Angel Right Where You Are i like where you are i always hear i know your not there but hey i know the stars and the moon and the sun and what they mean to you dont worry my angel it will be ok i know your heaven because everytime you walk in and i see you again i know you just walked in from heaven because daddy told me so take care of yourself im ok i love you my angel friend ..i just closed my eyes and saw your face at 22 i knew it was you as tears pours down my face your so beautiful you captured his smile you captured his eyes..Hey My Angel Friend Your Walking The Mircale Mile You Taught Me In The Ways You Taught Me So Strong You Protected Me From All Harm And You Found Away To Bring Us Home Everyone knows where I,am You Make Ok You Make It Ok Thats Her Shes The One And I love You please dont worry please dont cry i,m already there im here and im telling you made it there we are all here wating for you in those days you did what you had todo and you did it for him he did everything right with me for me i fell to but today im coming back to embrace you and tell you Im The Angel Over Your Horizion did or did you not say hey you sent me too My Beautiful Baby Angel How You Grown I Love You And I Promise I Will Never Let Go The Angel Over My Horizion How Beautiful You Were Today I Will Never Let I Will Never Turn Away The Angel Over My Horizion
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-25-2005, 05:43 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
wow...
what inspired that one, cs? if you feel like telling.

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 06-25-2005, 08:12 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
To be Honset its one of those writings that captures Present and Future i was inspired of womens story on the internet who was throwed in prison and could not make contact with her son so in a vison he came to her from future.. thats what inspired that i reayy dont if it was truth or fiction you know the how the internet is also HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TERMANATIER 2 Jugement Day inspired it as well... im glad you liked it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-26-2005, 06:19 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
guess there were several things that came together for ya in creating this one, cs... again, do like it.

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 06-27-2005, 02:02 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes u just gotta separate,em thank you