++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #2626
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread PRAISE JESUS

AMEN Brother The Harvest Truly Is Plentiful But The Labourers Are Few GLORY TO GOD The Lord Of The Harvest That He Will Send Forth Labourers Into His Harvest PRAISE JESUS ya know brother i dont see GLORY TO GOD A NON COUNTINUING PRAISE JESUS OR JESUS To Walk Away Brother From THE GREATEST IN HIS KINGDOM Matt 18, 10,14 AMEN AND AND AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHT NAME PEACE BE WITH YA
Old 06-19-2009, 11:38 AM   #2627
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread~~ Morning Prayer

PRAISE JESUS , PRECICIOUS ALMIGHTY GOD For HE IS A Good God The God Of Many Wonders And The Overcomer Through JESUS All Our Wars And Conflicts PRAISE JESUS NO OTHER GOD THAN HE PRAISE JESUS AND SHOWED US REFUGE And Made That Way Back To Our Salavation WHEN NO OTHER JUST COULD DO IT , AMEN THE GOD OF ABRAHAME THE GOD OF MOSES Time And Time Again He Prepares That Path Of Salvation When At Times THANK YOU JESUS We Dont Even Know It, Job 9 Then Job Answered And Said I Know It Is SO OF A TRUTH PRAISE JESUS How Should Man Be Just With God If He Will Contend With He Cannot Answer Him One Of A Thousand He Is Wise And Heart And Mighty PRAISE JESUS The One Thing Our God Relfected Which Doeth Great Things Past Finding Out Yea And The Wonders PRAISE JESUS Without Out Number PRAISE JESUS 1 Cor 15 26 ~28 PRAISE JESUS In Our Life And Trials In Jesus Christ THE LAST ENEMY Glory To God That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death FOR HE HATH PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET But When He Saith All Things Are Put Under Him But When He Say All Things Are Put Under Him And When All Things Shall Be subdued unto him Then Shall The Son Also Be Subject Unto Him That That Put All Things Under Him, That God May Be In All BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME PEACE BE WITH YOU
Old 06-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #2628
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~And It Pleased The Father Well

no matter how we try to perceive GOD He Is Still God And We are Not PRAISE JESUS taken from one of your posts david AND On These Day WE Acknowlege OUR TRUE FATHER And Where We Our Today At As A Community And Friends We,ve Made Through The Years And The Struggles And Where We HAVE BEEN PRAISE JESUS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM PRAISE JESUS THE GOD OF MOSES Who Has Carved All Our Needs IN HIS HANDS PRAISE GOD No Matter How We,ve Growed In Wisdom from yesterday till today But With Much Wisdom Cometh Sorrow As The Word Tell Us OUR LORD WENT TO CALVARY With Wisdom And Said I THIRST PRAISE JESUS And In Death In That Very Hour IT PLEASED THE FATHER WELL FOR ALL THINGS DID HE OVERCOME FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM, Wisdom And Maturtiy Even Has Ya,alls Higher Authertiy Today PRAISE JESUS I Love The Precepts FOR THEY ARE MY DELIGHT And Lord Knows I,am In My Delight This Sunday Morning PRAISE JESUS But Even Again Wisdom And Maturtiy Has Got A Higher Authertiy AND THATS JESUS CHRISTDo You Know All Things IN HIS PRECIOUS MIGHTY NAME WAS INDEED FUIFILLED If We BELIEVE In Him When We ASK mark 10>13>15 and they brought lyoung children to him that he should touch theme and his disciples rebuked those that brought theme but when jesus saw it he was much displeased and said unto theme suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid theme not For of such is the kingdom of God Verliy say unto you whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God As One Of Theme Shall Not Enter Therin
Old 06-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #2629
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~And It Pleased The Father Well

PRAISE JESUS WE Have A Saviour We Have A Greater Love For Us That Is Stronger Than Our Conflicts And Trials Today JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Ya,alls BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE AND JOY IN JESUS NAME To Him Alone Belongs The Truth And The Glory
Old 06-24-2009, 08:55 AM   #2630
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~The Over Comer

PRAISE JESUS, Ya,alls And The Glorious Name Of Sweet Divintiy And Simplictiy GLORY TO GOD i had so much stuff PRAISE JESUS i could,nt make up my mind which to use for us all this morning GLORY TO GOD Except Sharing PRAISE JESUS Of Sharing A Testimonie OF THE SAME STRUGGLE David Bub you said in one of your daily post brother That Some Days JUST seem Like A Struggle For Life PRAISE JESUS And If Its Not Life Ya,alls SOMETHING IS ALWAYS Like Mad Angery Bull Rearing Its Ugly Head Toward Us, THE ONE THING The Word Tells Us IS That We Dont Have To Take It, PRAISE JESUS In All Things And Acknowlege 2 things JESUS CAME TO US And Saved Us That Through Him We May Live Again He Did,nt Lay His Struggles Down PRAISE JESUS, If Your Going Through THE BATTLE, AND THE STRUUGLE, There Is Only One Overcomer THAT Is You And THE Faith And The Power You Have IN He That Dwells In You Its Ok Ya,alls TO GIVE JESUS The Full Authertiy Of All Things Psalm 104 26>27There Go The Ships There Is That Leviathan whom thou hast made to play therein these wait all upon thee That Thou Mayest Give Theme Their Meat In Due Season PRAISE JESUS And The Destroyer Is Working His Plans TO PREVENT Us AMEN AND AND AMEN Binding Him In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Glory To God BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls
Old 06-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #2631
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Rightly Dividing The Word

Glory To God, There Is Those Who Care PRAISE JESUS, And I quote ya david Bibile Says And What It Means disorting The Word To Benefit An Agenda Is Hardly Faithfull Amen THE WORD OF GOD Is A Faithfull AND WATER To Our Lifes in due season or any season There Is No Wrong Time Or Right Time THE WORD SAYS Ya,alls Today Is The Day OF SALVATION and JESUS showed us ya,als a big missed sign AND THAT IS SACRAFICE RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD for ages THE WORD Of God Has Been Questioned And Put On Trial By Those WHO Is Against Its Power And Authertiy separated Relgions Mens Theorys and many misconseptions JESUS Gave Us Something That The World Could See Not AND THATS THE WORD OF GOD Its Up To The Carriers OF THE CROSS TO TAKE UP FOR THE TRUTH, [1 cor 14>33 FOR God Is Not The Auther Of Confusion But Of Peace In All Churches Of The Saints And Left A Message Of Love And Forgivness In All Churches , John 6>14>17 Now About The Midst Of The Feast JESUS went Up To The Temple And Taught And The Jews Marvelled Saying How Knoweth This Man letters HAVING NEVER LEARNED, PRAISE JESUS,HE TOLD THEME, MY DOCTRINE Is Not Mine But He That Sent Me If Anyman Do His Will He Shall Know Of The Doctrine Whether It Be Of God Or Whether I Speak Of Myself PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,
Old 06-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #2632
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

Sorry Ya,alls Loves Ya Much Michale passing Through Me For A Loop I FELT A LOT OF PEACE AND UNTIY THROUGH IT I dont Think Michale Would Want Us To Mourn His Passing But Rejoice Michale Was My Childhood Idol IF There Would Be Anything I Would Like Todo To Pay My Respect Is Dance On Top Of A Car AND Bash It In And Sing Black Or White This Is One Time Run Across A Cop Thats A Michale Fan You May Get By With It AMEN Everybody Needs Encoragemeant Upliftmeant Everybody is dealing with a lot of warfare and many conflicts JESUS CHRIST is your only Refuge The Destroyer Will try to paralize your mouth TO KEEP From Speaking JESUS The World Today May Have Forgotten Where Your At Today BUT JESUS knows That Conflict He Lived And At Time Could Have Put That Cross Down MOSES Came With A Staff And GOD Split The Sea For The Hebrew Tribe Children THERE A POWER Most Great For Our Spirt Today And Our Warfare AND THATS JESUS THAT BATTLE Ya,alls NEVER GETS BIGGER THAN THAT NAME I Dont Care What Conflicts Cometh Or Goeth Psalm44 >19>21 Though Thou Hast Sore broken us in a place of dragons and covered us with the shdow of death PRAISE JESUS If We Have Forgotten The Name OF OUR GOD Or Stretched Out Our Hands To A Strange God Shall NOT GOD SEARCH THIS Out PRAISE JESUS For He Knows The Secrets Of The Heart Sometimes Ya,alls It Just Feels Like It BUT GOD Doeth Replinish His PRAISE JESUS For Us To Overcome All Things Through He That Dwells us in us PRAISE Jesus Ya,alls To Go Hit By A Smooth Criminal AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 06-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #2633
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~One Day At a Time

SWEET JESUS, What Ever Is Going But Those Who Carry And Those Who Struggle THE WORD DESCRIBES Are Walk journey And Preseverance And Growth AND OR EVEN The Trials Hits Us By Fire , We Our In A Race PRAISE JESUS In The Words Tells Us THAT In These Days Our Days Will Indeed Be Shortend WE STILL Cant Get Ahead Of The Will Of OUR GOD IN OUR LIFES Our Willfulness gets us into trouble when we refuse to unite it with common sense wonderfull post of yours david that WE ALL HERE PRAISE JESUS Need To Grasp GLORY TO GOD Matt,7 >8 Ask It And It Shall be given you seek and ye shall find it Knock And It Shall Be Opened To You , Matt 6 Verse 34, Tell Us PRAISE JESUS Thake Therefore No Thought For The Morrow For The Morrow Shall Take Thought For The Things Of Itself PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 06-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #2634
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Justice Of The Lord

PRAISE JESUS,The Lord Upholdeth All That Fall And Raiseth Up All Those That Be Bowed Down The eyes of All Wait Up On Thee And Thou Gives Their Meat In Due Season He Opens His Hand To Satisfiest The DESIRE OF EVERY LIVING THING Mark 12>26>27 And as touching the dead that rise have ye not in the book of moses how in the bush GOD SPOKE UNTO THEME PRAISE PRAISE JESUS Saying I,am God Of Abraham And God Of Isaac And The God Of Jacob HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD Praise Jesus BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING Ye Therefore Do Greatley Err. PRAISE GOD YA,alls WE Serve A God That Has Not War With Himself As We Face Wars And Trials Today BUT HE IS IS WITH US IN ALL THINGS, THE LORD IS Right In All HIS WAYS AND HOLY IN ALL HIS WORKS PRAISE JESUS The Lord Is Nigh Unto All That Call Upon Him IN TRUTH He Will fulfil the desire of theme that fear him He Also Will Hear Thier Cry And Save Theme THAT Love Him PRAISE JESUS THE LORD PRESEVERTH ALL THEME THAT LOVE HIM And Makes All Croocket Paths Straight All Flesh Shall See The Glory Therof But All The wicked Will He Destroy My Mouth Shall SPEAK Praise Of The Lord And Let All Flesh Bless His Holy Name For Ever And Ever, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE PEACE With Us All IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 06-30-2009, 08:18 AM   #2635
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Steadfast love of the Lord

Praise Jesus How Many Steadfasting IN JESUS GLORY To God When We Steadfast With Him In Our Trials Even till Now In Areas Thats Being Dealt In PRAISE JESUS HE Is Our Almighty DELIVRER And Our Strengeth And Refuge In All Times, GOD Is With Us Praise Jesus, Sometimes ya,alls we just cant foucous and look at life the way others do BUT GLORY TO GOD Have No Fear FOR HE Is With Us In Those Times And Plentiful In THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE Which Was His Sacrafice To Us AMEN So Dont Feel Left Out PRAISE JESUS AND LETTING THE DESTROYER LIES POUR IN LIKE A FLOOD BIND HIM PRAISE YOU JESUS, psalm 103,15,20 As for man his days are as grass as a flower of the field so he does florurish For The Word Tells Us GOD Is Wonderfully Mad BUT WITH OUT JESUS IN ALL THINGS There Is No Life Like A Man Glory To God The Winds Going Pass Us Over It AND We No More PRAISE JESUS Lets Left Our Hands Towards HIS Throne And We Do Know PRAISE JESUS That Perculiar Treassure COMES From His Truth And Will Give Us Strengeth The Mercy Of The Lord Is From Everlasting To Everlasting And His Good Unto His Childrens Children to such as keep his coveant and to those that remembear His commandments to do themeTHE Lord Has Prepared his throne in the heavens And his kingdom ruleth over all Who Trust In In BLESS Me The Lord Ye His Angels That Excel In Strength that do his will and hearkings to his voice Unto The Voice Of His Word Bless Ye The Lord And All Ye His Host Ye ministers of his that do his pleasure BLESS HIM IN ALL HIS WORKS PRAISE JESUS, David Michale praying for ya,s And Us All GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE With Us Ya,alls IN THE NAMES THATS Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of JESUS
Old 07-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #2636
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

[size="3"][color="Black"]LIVING PROOF Of What Our God Can Really Do HOW GREAT ART THOU In Our Trials Today Everything Wont Come Easy PRAISE JESUS But The The One Thing Glory To God We Can Surley Rely On TODAY IS THE WORD OF GOD PRAISE JESUS FOR Its WILL FAIL US NOT In Our Time Of Need But Will Restore Ya,alls All That We Need LIFE TO THE JUST, HAB 2 >1>3 GLORY TO GOD I Will Stand Up On My Whatch And Set Upon My Tower And Will Whatch To See What He Will Say Unto Me And What Shall Answer When I,m Reproved And The Lord Answered And Said Write The Visons And Make It Plain upon the tables that he may run and readeth it for the vison is yet for an apointed time But at the end it shall speak PRAISE JESUS ya,alls For Some Of Us Everyday seems just like the end Of Us GLORY To GOD AMEN AND AMEN AND It Lies Not Nor Fails Us Not Though it tarry To And Fro PRAISE JESUS Wait For It Because It Will Surley Come It Will Not Tarry AND THATS JESUS FOR HE MADE IT POSSIBLE Only He Could Set The Captives Free AND PRAISE JESUS Man had no say AFTER A BIRTH IN A Manger GLORY TO GOD HE MADE IT POSSBILE For Us To Be More More Than Overcomers AND TO GO ON HIM, Matt 26 >52 PUT UP AGAIN THY SWORD PRAISE JESUS INTO HIS PLACE For All They That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword He Said Unto Theme And In That Day Spoke To All Of His Think Not Not I Cant Pray To The Father And He Shall Give Me more than 12 legions of angels but how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled that thus it must be PRAISE JESUS And A Peace That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,
Old 07-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #2637
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Praise Jesus

GLORY TO GOD better late than never ya,alls WE DO ACKNOWLEGE BOTH THE DAY AND THE NIGHT ARE THE SAME TO OUR PRECIOUS LORD, The Word Tells Us Ya,alls also that our terrors Amen Fly By Night But Yet OUR JOY Surley Cometh By The Morning GLORY TO GOD, The Word Tells Also A Deep Prespective To Some THE LAMB OF GOD SHALL COME And Turn The Night Into Day Its sweet simplictiy The Lamb IS The Sacrafice Of God And The Light Is The Word Of God PRAISE Jesus Its Wonderfull To Know As We Partake In The Word Of God And In His Truth And Precious Spirt PRAISE GOD We Can Reflect As That Same Light GLORY TO GOD Sounds Impossbile With These Wars that coutinue GLORY TO GOD Everything Today That Is Not The Truth Today PRAISE will make war WITH THE WORD OF GOD AND TRY TO PREVENT THAT ONLY REAL PEACE ya,alls That Is Yours AND Faith BUT SEE There Is A Storm In Our Lifes I alway Ready To Huff And A Puff PEACE Will Come To His People In The Mighty Name Of JESUS The Winds And The Storms Of Our Life TODAY Must e Quick To Obey Him HE HAS A LOT IN STORE For Us The World And Lies Loves To Rob Matt 4,19,23, Lay Not Up For Yourselves treasures upon the earth where moth and rust doth corrupt and where thieves break through and steal PRAISE JESUS But Lay Your Treasures in heaven Where These Things Have No Effect For Where Your Tresure is there your heart will be also The light Of The Body Is The Eye If The Eye Be single the whole body shall be full of light but if thine eye be evil as the way the pharisees looked down on jesus thy whole body shall be full of darkness if if therefore the light that is in thee be darkness how great is that darkness PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH YA,ALLS AND HAVE A HAPPY 4rth
Old 07-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #2638
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~GLORY TO GOD

PRAISE JESUS, Recooparating Ya,alls From The Holiday Pretty Colors And The Star Spangle Banner i wish i would have stayed home and whatched Born On The 4th Of July A Song For Distressed PRAISE JESUS Psalm 56,1,6 BE Merciful unto me O GOD For Man Would swallow Us All Up PRAISE JESUS He Fighteth Daily AMEN To Oppresseth US If All Be Good Ya,als The Destroyer And His Workers Of Inquity Will Find SOMETHING AMEN Mine Enmies Would Daily Swallow Me Up FOR THEY BE MANY THAT FIGHT AGAINST ME O THOU MOST HIGH And If So They Try To Prevail Against Us So They Try To Prevail Against His Almighty WILL PRAISE JESUS What Time We OUR AFRAID We Will TRUST IN THEE IN GOD I WILL PRAISE HIS WORD IN GOD WE PUT OUR TRUST I WILL NOT FEAR WHAT FLESH CAN DO TO ME Everyday They Wrest My Words All Their Thoughts Agre Against Me For Evil They Gather Themeselves together they hid themeselves they mark my steps WHEN THEY Wait For My Soul ONLY THE FOOL Says Ya,alls I CAN DECIVE GOD, PRAISE JESUS, Luke 11>1>10 And It Came To Pass That He was praying in a certian place when he ceased one of his disciples said unto him Lord teach us to pray as john also taught his disciples and he said unto theme Whe Ye Pray Say Our Father Which Art In Heaven Hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come PRAISE JESUS Thy Will Be Done On earth as in heaven so in earth PRAISE JESUS Give Us day by day our daily bread And forgive us our sins for we also forgive everyone that it is debt to us and lead us not into temptation PRAISE JESUS But GLORY TO GOD Its Just Best That We Our Delivered From Evil AS ONLY HE CAN DO Verse 10 FOR EVERY ONE THAT ASKS HE THAT SEEKS Find It And To Him That Knocks It Shall Be Open PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH Ya,s IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 07-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #2639
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Living Proof

OF What Our God Can Really Do AMEN now ya,alls forgive my absents over the past 2 days PRAISE JESUS been extremley busy loves ya,alls THE GOD OF ABRAHAME THE GOD OF MOSES Is A Understanding GOD To Us All As He Is Rich In Mercy PRAISE JESUS AND LOVE Toward Us And In These Times Our Faith Will Be Shook And Put Through The Test But As To The Days Of Old PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD CONSIDER IT NOT A STRANGE THING for all of us may indeed be tested by fire PRAISE JESUS And times our faith will be tested AND THE DESTROYER Shows A Portait Of The Black And White And What Can Be Done PRAISE JESUS And Just Wont Change Today PRAISE JESUS HEB 7,19 For The Law Made Nothing Perfect But The Bringing In Of Better Hope did by the which we draw nigh unto GOD WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST And There Be So Much More He Gives Us Besides HOPE BUT IS OUR SAVIOUR AND THE OVERCOMER OF ALL OUR CONFLICTS AND WARS Luke 16,17 He Told Us Of His Law AND It Is Easier For Heaven And Earth To Pass Than Oner Tittle Of The Law To Fail PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YOU In All Things IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 07-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #2640
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~True Faith

PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD, how is one to know and how so ya,alls can our faith and and be confirmed and protected today AMEN If Warfare Is WITH YA PRAISE JESUS, And Only One Way One Truth And One Life JESUS And His Word can confirm it to us PRAISE JESUS its like our faith that could at one time move mountains without any questions AMEN returns to that mustard seed, and in these days and hours of warfare If We Be Still And Hold Tight Our Faith Will Stand Fast With Us, PRAISE JESUS Luke 17>5>6 And the apostles said unto jesus increase our faith And He Said Unto Theme IF YE HAD FAITH AS A GRAIN Of A mustard seed ye might say unto unto this sycamine tree be thou plucked up by the root and be thou planted in the sea PRAISE JESUS And It Should Obey You GLORY TO GOD Blessings And Streneth ya,alls And Let He That Is Able To Move Mountains Restore Your Faith In All Things Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME Blessings And Streneth