++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-06-2009, 05:47 AM   #2566
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

May 6th

"To confess is to do two things with our sin."

1) to recognize sin for what it is in God's eyes and 2) to get rid of our secrets and be honest with another Christian. James' language is powerful. He mentions that this confession doesn't just bring forgiveness. It also brings healing.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

James 5:16

Heaven

Old 05-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #2567
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Amen And Amen UNTIY PRAISE JESUS good post david good post It Bulids A Strong A Strong Foundation To Be More Open With Our Fellow Brothers And Sisters PRAISE JESUS we all going through the same AND PRAISE JESUS IT HELPS Make Our Salvation Grow Toward Each Other Rather Than Drifting AND When You Get Away From Your Foundation And Brothers And Sisters GLORY TO GOD IT MAKES Ya See That Ya Need Theme In Your Life The Goal IS To Forbear One Another In Love OH The Way He Has Loved Us BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,lls peace Be With Ya,s
Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #2568
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Lord Will Perfect The Salvation

OF EVERY TRUE BELIEVER , Double Portion today Praise JESUS Aint Like We Dont NEED It And Beware Of That Cold Wax Empire And Herods Army That JESUS Spoke Of It Going To Hebrews 4 THE PROMISE OF REST , Praise Jesus We Should Not Worry IF We Our Following His PRECIOUS Spirt And Truth The Promise Of Rest Should Be As Unto Our ALLSTATE Insurance STORMS IN OUR LIFES And Wars And All These Things And Spirts And Pestilinces That Tried To OVERCOME Christ In His Walk TRYS TO OVERCOME US TODAY But Through All Trials And Turmoils HE GAVE US THE PROMISE OF REST So We Could Go FORTH IN GOD With That Sword Fighting Countinually Everything That Will Come Today And Tommrow, LET, US Therefore The Word Says Therefore LET US FEAR LEST !!! A Promise being left us of entering into his rest IF Any Of US SHOULD Seem To Come Short Of It,
Old 05-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #2569
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread ~The Lord Will Perfect The Salvation

For If Jesus Had Givien Theme Rest Then Would Not Afterward Have Spoken Of Another Day PRAISE JESUS, Mat 11, 28,30 HE spok unto us of his rest AND HES , promises Hold True And Genuine Today As It Was it Was In hebrews Come unto me all ye that LABOUR And Are Heavey Laden FOR We Do Know THAT HEAVEY IS THE WORD OF GOD AMEN In That Which HE Carried All AND ALL THE PROPHETS Before HIM PRAISE JESUS He Said I Will Give You Rest Take My Yoke upon you And Learn Of Me For I,am Meek And Lowly In Heart AND Ye Shall Find Rest Unto Your Souls For My Yoke Is Easy And My Burden Is Light PEACE BE With Ya,s More BLESSINGS AND MORE STRENETH AND JOY
Old 05-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #2570
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

MORNING PRAYER, Praise JESUS , Roman 8,18,24 Praise JESUS Its Just Wonderfull To Stand FAST IN THE LORD,Praise Ya JESUS OUR LORD OUR GOD Have Mercy Upon The Afflictied In Jesus Name, GLORY TO GOD THE FUTURE GLORY, For I Reckon That The Sufferings Of This Present Time Praise Jesus Are Not Are Not Worthy To Be Compared With The Glory Which Shall Be Revealed In Us For The Earnest Expectation Of The Creature Waitieth For The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God For The Creature Was Made Subject To Vantiy NOT Willingly But By REASONS Of Him Who Hath Subject In That Very Same Hope GLORY TO GOD, Because The Creature Itself Also SHALL Be Delivered FRON THE BONDAGE OF COURRUPTION Into The Glorious Liberty Of The Children Of God PRAISE YA JESUS, For We Know That The Whole Creation groans AMEN PRAISE JESUS just The Entire Body Praise Jesus IS GROANING SOMEWHERE PRAISE JESUS And We Travil In Pain Together Till Now PRAISE JESUS And Not Only They But Ourselves Also Which Have The First Fruits Of The Spirt Even We Ourselves Groan Within Ourselves PRAISE YA JESUS Wating For The Adoption To Witness The Redemption Of Our Body PRAISE JESUS STEAD FAST IN THE LORD AND WILL BRING IT TO PASS FOR We Our Saved By Hope But Hope That Is SEEN Is Not Hope For What Man seeth Why Doth He Yet Hope For BUT If We Hope For That We See Not Then Do With Patience Wait For It PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY And PEACE BE With Ya,alls NOW In All Things We Our Subject Too TODAY In The Precious Mighty Name Of JESUS GLORY TO GOD Who Set The Captives Free
Old 05-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #2571
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 9th

"There is a place for us."

We are experts at wearing masks. We do the acceptable things so we don't feel strange or uncomfortable. We get thrown into the lion's den, and it feels like the only way we can hope to avoid being eaten is to become a lion ourselves. Take heart. God has seen our problems and He is willing to help us stand firm for what we believe. There is a place for us. In time, God will lead us all to a place where we feel accepted and loved for who we are.

My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

Psalm 57:4

Heaven

Old 05-09-2009, 09:39 AM   #2572
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread~PRAISE JESUS

first of all a blessing to see ya back with us brother GLORY TO GOD the trials be the same brother the trials be the same AMEN greater IS that Dwells In Untiy that OVER CAME THE WORLD PRAISE JESUS It Is An Excercise When Preseverance Brother Still Countiues PRAISE JESUS FOR His OH GLORY FOR HIS COUNTINUING PERFECTION There Is OVERCOMING STRENETH IN IT, All Part Of The SAME GLORY And FIRE That World Knoweth Not Thank You Jesus NOW the Good Lord Knows My Heart and my visons be good i, aint that bad now ya,alls i, aint that bad PRAISE JESUS For All All My Brothers And Sister Here At The Feed Love Each And Everyone Of Ya,s And brother i remembear you you posting on this topic before wonderfull to hear it again BLESSINGS AND MORE STRENETH MORE ABUNDLTEY IN JESUS NAME It Does Get Rocky AMEN BUT hold on PRAISE JESUS there Is NOTHING My Master Cant Do Praise Jesus Peace Be With Ya,alls
Old 05-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #2573
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

MORNING Prayer For All Of Us On This Speciale Day GLORY TO GOD, Everybody Knows Glory To God To Drop My Hallmarks And Gifts THEN back up real slow And Run No But Serious Ya,alls WHEN WE Celebrate This Day WE Honor A Very Precious Gift GLORY TO GOD WE HONOR BREATH WE HONOR LIFE WE HONOR Her That Gave Us Life PRAISE JESUS i know that some of us has our mamas on this day JESUS WILL give You That Peace That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding And Joy when we think of mama we think of life AND GLORY TO GOD TRAVIL And Praise JESUS That Cup Did Not Pass In Her Agoney Giving Us Birth AND LIFE PRAISE JESUS AND We Know That PRAISE JESUS AND OUR KING WHO GAVE US LIFE AND NOT DEATH THAT CUP DID NOT PASS FROM HIM PRAISE JESUS JUST All Our TRAVILS He Carried WITH HIM TO CALVARY His Mamas And Yo Momas Mama Just A Long Line Of Mamas Still Praying For Us Today and proud of us in our acomplishmeants Rather THEY Be Great And Small Saying THATS MY BABY GLORY TO GOD A Quick Morning Prayer PRAISE JESUS In JESUS Name GIVE US STRENETH Our Precious Almighty For Unto You Gave Us Life And Breath AND Eterntiy HOW WONDERFULL Is Thou Goodness We Cant Comprahend, BUT, Where Shall Wisdom Be Found PRAISE JESUS And Where Is The Place Of Understanding PRAISE JESUS Man Knows Not The Price PRAISE YOU JESUS Therof Neither Is It Found In The Land Of The Living PRAISE Ya JESUS The Depth Saith It Is NOT IN ME PRAISE YA JESUS AND THE SEA SAITH IT IS NOT WITHIN ME And JESUS SAID I,am The Way The Truth And The Life No Man Can Reach The Father Except Through Me AND POWER BE IN HIS PRECIOUS NAME HEAVEN AND EARTH MUST OBEY HIM GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH ALL Ya,alls BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY EXCEEDLINGY AND FEEL THAT LIFE IN YOU Praise Yo Mama Slowly Move More Abundtly ya,alls
Old 05-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #2574
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Mothers Day 2009

"Only a Mother"
  • Can listen to the same knock-knock joke 27 times without hollering "Nobody's Home."
  • Will be a Scrabble partner with a kid who thinks "cookie" begins with "k."
  • Will unwind 56 feet of toilet paper so her little darling Can have the empty roll...to make a Mother's Day present.
  • Knows the location of every drive-through window in town.
  • Knows the exact temperature a crayon will melt on the dashboard.
  • Will try to hide a leafy green vegetable in a cookie.
  • Knows the secret to happy grocery shopping with a toddler...visit the bakery aisle first and plug his lips with a big cream horn.
  • Can cherish the 1,000th bleating of "Twinkle, Twinkle" from a budding violinist.
  • Sees a Picasso in those scribbles decorating the fridge.
  • Knows all the verses to "This Old Man."
  • Can deal out emergency lunch money from the dryer lint filter.
  • Can find her last good pair of panty hose hitching a wagon to a tricycle.
  • Knows the sure-fire way to get three kids to eat carrots... buy two carrots.
  • Is limber enough to wrestle a fitted sheet onto the top bunk bed.
  • Invests fifty dollars in stale macaroons to help send the French Club to Disneyland.
  • Will attempt to grow hydroponic tomatoes in one night for a last-minute science project.
  • Can see across town and locate a missing shoe from her office desk phone.
  • Can switch from cook to catcher in an instant.
  • Has a bathtub that's filled with little yellow duckies.
  • Seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. "Honor your father and mother" -which is the first commandment with a promise. That it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.

Ephesians 6:1-3

Heaven

Old 05-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #2575
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Happy Mothers Day TA!!!

Heaven

Old 05-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #2576
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Happy Mothers Day TA!!!

Heaven

thank ya brother AND Peace Be With Ya
Old 05-11-2009, 05:35 AM   #2577
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 11th

"Be kind and compassionate."

Two qualities that seem to be in short supply. Maybe its because we hold up the wrong heroes, but these two qualities are often seen as a sign of weakness rather than strength. To forgive as God forgave us requires great courage and great strength. So let's be strong!

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Ephesians 4:32

Heaven

Old 05-12-2009, 05:32 AM   #2578
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 12th

"Humility, happiness, and holiness."

The Lord Jesus gives special revelations of Himself to His people. Even if Scripture did not declare this, there are many of the children of God who could testify the truth of it from their own experience. They have had manifestations of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in a peculiar manner, such as no mere reading or hearing could afford. In the biographies of eminent saints, you will find many instances recorded in which Jesus has been pleased, in a very special manner to speak to their souls, and to unfold the wonders of His person; yea, so have their souls been steeped in happiness that they have thought themselves to be in heaven, whereas they were not there, though they were well nigh on the threshold of it-for when Jesus manifests Himself to His people, it is heaven on earth; it is paradise in embryo; it is bliss begun. Especial manifestations of Christ exercise a holy influence on the believer's heart. One effect will be humility. If a man says, "I have had such-and-such spiritual communications, I am a great man," he has never had any communion with Jesus at all; for "God hath respect unto the lowly: but the proud He knoweth afar off." He does not need to come near them to know them, and will never give them any visits of love.

Another effect will be happiness; for in God's presence there are pleasures for evermore.

Holiness will be sure to follow. A man who has no holiness has never had this manifestation. Some men profess a great deal; but we must not believe any one unless we see that his deeds answer to what he says. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked." He will not bestow His favours upon the wicked: for while He will not cast away a perfect man, neither will He respect an evil doer. Thus there will be three effects of nearness to Jesus-humility, happiness, and holiness.

And will manifest myself to him.

John 14:21

Heaven

Old 05-13-2009, 05:32 AM   #2579
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 13th

"God makes things right."

When I find myself in a situation where I feel badly about what I have just said or done, I start praying. I begin by confessing my sin and asking for forgiveness. The Lord promises that He will forgive us our sins if we confess them (1 John 1:9). Repentance is definitely the next step because we need to acknowledge that we do not want to continue sinning against Him or others in this way. Next, we have a responsibility not only to pray for ourselves but also to pray for the person(s) involved because our sins do affect others. And that is one of the reasons I love Romans 8:28. I pray this verse to the Lord when I know I have made a mess of something. I start asking the Lord to work it together for good despite what I have done or said.

I can honestly say that the Lord has always been faithful to these prayers. You see, we are going to say and do things that we wish we could take back. We are going to hurt others, even when our intentions are good. We will fail and fall short; we need a Savior. We are sinners saved by grace. So today, put the responsibility back on our Savior and Lord. Ask the Lord to work "all things" together for good and apply this verse to those times when you know you have just made a mistake. Ask forgiveness, and then start praying for God to make it right. Only He can make things right. God's love, mercy and grace cover us every moment of our lives and He gives us His Word to help guide us

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28

Heaven

Old 05-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #2580
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

Brother Just A Wonderfull Post On The Teaching On Forgiveness i,ll confess im asking for forgiveness around the clock brother around the clock for thoughts for thoughts spoking out loud Forgive Me Lord Im Sorry Lord AND Then So Help Me I,ll Turn Around 25 seconds later With The Same Thought And The Same Plea WE MADE OVERCOMERS BY OUR TESTIMONYS GLORY TO GOD Forgiveness We Cant Get Enough Of THATS WHY OUR GOD SO FURTHER And Made All Things Right At Calavary For All Of Us I Dont Care How Much You Love Jesus You Love GOD You Going Sin Even When You Dont Want Too AND IF WE GIVE INTO IT Brother And Give It The Authertiy In Our Life And Dont Ask For Forgiveness Right There Sin Is What Separates Us FROM GOD then i weigh and i see my sins Like Most Of Us im not perfect i got a big mouth THE GOOD LORD Must Staple Shut And A Strong Temper Toward All PRAISE JESUS AMEN In My Hatred I Say ALL Men Are Liars They All No Good AND Then So Help Me Brother IM REMINDED OF SOMETHING Forgiveness His Words NOBODY Else Could Fuifill I Dont Care How Much Love You Got HE THAT DWELLS IN YOU IS STRONGER And Overcame The World Forgive Theme Father For They Know What They Do WITHOUT this being spoking I DO Believe Brother OUR ENMIES And Trials For that Matter WOULD HAVE the Authertity Over US WITHOUT JESUS Forgiving Theme THE WAY ONLY HE COULD If We Can All Recall That Dramtic Scene In Passions Of Christ In The Garden AND The Cup WHEN That Demon Had Cluttered HIM AS WAS PRAYING TO GOD Now You Know Just A Powerfull Scene It Said NOBODY CAN DO IT FOR YOU MUST And I Was Swaring Through The Entire Scene ITS Was Best I Viewed That Movie In The Privacy Of My Home Not In The Theatre But The Point Im Trying To Make ONLY He Can Forgive US He Knew These Days Would Be HARD PRAISE JESUS AND HE HAS GOT THAT MY POWER My Brothers And Sisters TO FORGIVE US SO WE CAN GO FORTH IN GOD