++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-14-2009, 06:44 AM   #2536
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

April 14th

"The Gospel."

The Gospel story is pretty simple to understand. The grace of the Gospel is glorious to receive. The sacrifice of the Gospel is incomprehensible. The victory of the Gospel is life.

I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you... that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4

Heaven

Old 04-15-2009, 06:59 AM   #2537
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 15th

"Keep focused."

The male deer is a single-minded creature. Once its sights are set on its goal, nothing can dissuade it. It will battle opponents to the death in order to succeed. Even for a drink of water, the male deer will not be stopped. Such single-mindedness is what the Lord desires of His children. The Lord loves to see real commitment that changes lives. To live for the Lord means to give oneself to Him, body, mind, and spirit.

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

Psalm 42:1

Heaven

Old 04-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #2538
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen ~the Pit

Brother The PIT, PRAISE JESUS after reading your post PRAISE JESUS why Its The First Thing That HIT my Mind GLORY TO GOD first Is To Reconize GLORY TO GOD its Where We,ve ESTABLISHED Out Stair Way AMEN And Many Days And Many Nights We Have Fought It AND BEEN DELIVERED FROM THE BATTLE THATS BEEN TO BIG FOR US OUR King Has The Keys To Life AND DEATH And The Keys To That Pit Where The Destroyer From Endless Atempts To Put Us There WE LOOK UP TO THE HIGHER PLACE And Recall THE GREAT COUNSELS THE TEARS THAT HAVE BEEN OUR MEAT And The Languish Thereof AND COME TO KNOW THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES , AND knowing HE CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS HE Keeps Our Feet From Falling Into That Pit PRAISE JESUS I Will Bless The Lord Of Host Who Hath Given Me Counsel My Reins Also Instruct Me IN THE Night Seasons PRAISE JESUS I Have Set The Lord Always Before Me Because He Is My Right Hand PRAISE JESUS We Shall Not Be Moved Therfore Our Hearts Should Indeed Rejoice And All Of Our Flesh Shall Rest In Hope And All Flesh Shall See The Glory Of His Majesty PRAISE JESUS Psalm 16>7>8 BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Troopers IN Jesus Name Glory To God The Holy One Of All Isarel AMEN AND AMEN
Old 04-16-2009, 06:39 AM   #2539
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 16th

"He paid a debt and I owe one."

Thank God I don't owe the debt for my sin, but I owe others the same love, respect and grace with which God has treated me!

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

Romans 13:8

Heaven

Old 04-17-2009, 06:43 AM   #2540
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 17th

"Reflect your light."

A voice speaking the truth of Christ has real power behind it; the power of salvation. Be proud of who you are and all that Christ has done for you. It matters little whether you are big, strong, smart, or powerful. What matters is that you have the truth of Christ to share, and there is no greater force in all creation.

O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Psalm 43:3

Heaven

Old 04-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #2541
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 18th

"A life of warfare is before us."

It would be woe to us indeed if Jehovah could fail us; but, as this can never be, the winds of disquietude are laid to sleep in the caverns of divine faithfulness. Happen what may, He will be at our side. Friends drop from us, their help is but an April shower; but God is faithful, Jesus is the same forever, and the Holy Spirit abideth in us.

Come, my heart, be calm and hopeful today. Clouds may gather, but the Lord can blow them away. Since God will not fail me, my faith shall not fail; and as He will not forsake me, neither will I forsake Him. Oh, for a restful faith!

"l will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee".

Joshua 1:5

Heaven

Old 04-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #2542
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 19th

"Enemies at peace."

Happy is the man whose enemies are made to be to him what the lions were to Daniel in the den, quiet and companionable! When I meet death, who is called the last enemy, I pray that I may be at peace. Only let my great care be to please the Lord in all things. Oh, for faith and holiness; for these are a pleasure unto the Most High!

When a man's ways please the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Proverbs 16:7

Heaven

Old 04-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #2543
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

AMEN AND AMEN, Every Knee Shall Bow Every Tounge Confess THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, Luke 10 >18>21 I give unto you power to tread on all sepernts and over all the power Of The Enmey And nothing Shall by any means hurt you BLESSINGS AND STRENETH ya,alls
Old 04-20-2009, 06:48 AM   #2544
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 20th

"The cross that I wear..."

The cross I wear around my neck is not there for show, nor is it the object of my worship.

I would not be lost without it, though I do like it.

I do not believe it has some mystical power, nor does it protect me.

The cross that I wear reminds me of the great love that God has for me.

Christ's gift of eternal life is made real to me each time I look down at the cross or feel it lightly resting on my chest.

In difficult times, I look at the cross and feel warmth and comfort.

From its gentle reminder I draw strength when I am weary, refuge when I need to rest.

Whether I wear my cross or not, God is with me, but sometimes it is nice to have a small reminder.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 46:1

Heaven

Old 04-21-2009, 06:44 AM   #2545
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 21st

"The gifts of God are abundant."

God gives us glimpses of heaven here on earth, so that we might long for such a place from the deepest reaches of our hearts. That part of us that carries the seed of God responds to His beauty in creation. If we will look at the world with our spiritual eyes rather than our physical eyes, we will begin to see God's glories in many new ways. The gifts of God are indeed abundant. Open your eyes and enjoy them all.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

Psalm 46:4

Heaven

Old 04-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #2546
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 22nd

"The touch of the Master's hand is all around us."

We see it in the order, beauty, and dazzling variety in creation. The great expanse of space with its billions of planets and the incredible world of the microscopic are all testimony to an Orderer of great creativity. God has left his fingerprints all over his world so we can know he is here.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

Romans 1:20

Heaven

Old 04-23-2009, 07:08 AM   #2547
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 23rd

"A psalm of the sons of Korah."

When we do what is truly right, we need to rejoice. God celebrates with us, and He will honor our righteousness. To do right is to affirm who God wants us to be. The peace that comes from doing right is wonderful.

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

Psalm 47:1

Heaven

Old 04-24-2009, 06:35 AM   #2548
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 24th

"Inestimable value."

If value is determined by price, we are incredibly valuable. God took the most precious treasure of heaven to buy us out of sin and death and adopt us into his family. Silver and gold pale in comparison to that value.

You know that is was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

1 Peter 1:18-19

Heaven

Old 04-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #2549
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS Broke Down The Traditon Of The Elders And Said Whosoever Loveth A Mother Or A Father More Than Me Is Not Worthy Of Me Pick Up That Cross AND FOLLOW Matt 15>1>9 THEN, CAME , To Jesus Scibes And Pharisees Which Were Of Jerusalem Saying Whu Do These Disciples Transgress The Tradtion Of The Elders For They Not Whash Not Their Hands When They Eat Bread, PRAISE JESUS Brother We Do Have A few Defects AMEN But Praise Jesus He Sees Theme Not And Looks Over Us BY HIS BLOOD The Old Letters BURN Praise Jesus BUT HE Answered Ad Said Unto Theme WHY DO YE ALSO TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD By Your Tradition ? FOR GOD COMMANDED Saying Honour Thy Mother And Father And He That Curses Father Or Mother Let Him Die The Death GLORY TO GOD PAPAS ALRIGHT AND MAMAS ALRIGHT they Just A Littlie Weird And I Praise Jesus Still To This Day regardless of that conflict THEY GAVE ME LIFE AMEN But ye say whosoever Shall Say To His father or mother it is a gift by whatsoever thou mightest BE PROFITED BY ME And Honour Not His Father Or His Mother HE SHALL BE FREE thus have made ye made the commandment Of GOD OF NONE EFFECT BY YOUR TRADTION. Ye Hypocrites, Well Did Esaias Prophesy Of You Saying THIS People Draweth Nigh Unto Me With Their Mouth And Honor Me With Their Lips GLORY TO GOD if it sound good BUT THEIR HEARTS IS FAR FROM ME, BUT In Vain They Do Worship Me Teaching For Doctrines The Comandments Of Men PRAISE JESUS He Set Us Free
Old 04-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #2550
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

Just A Quick Morning Prayer In Jesus Name PRAISE You Jesus REMEMBERING MINE AFFICTION GLORY TO God And My Misery Praise Ya Jesus The Wormwood And The Gail PRAISE Ya Jesus My Soul Hath Theme STILL In Remembrance And Is Humbled In Me Praise You Jesus, JESUS glory To God Has The Power to comfort those times PRAISE JESUS this i recall in my mind therfore i have hope Thank Ya JESUS Of Who GLORY TO GOD gave Us All A Choice ONE things For Sure The Good Lord does not make us walk the plank PRAISE YOU JESUS Of The Times Of Buffet Of Death Or Life Was Given PRAISE YA JESUS we know who speaketh life and who speaketh death today PRAISE YA JESUS It Is Of The Lords MERCIES THAT WE OUR NOT COUSUMED BECAUSE HIS COMPASSION Fails Us Not FOR THEY ARE NEW AGAIN They Are New Every Morning PRAISE YA JESUS Great Is Thy Faithfulness THAT THE WORLD Has Not Up On Us Thank Ya Jesus What Belongs To The Lord GLORY Is Our Portion Saith My Soul THERFORE WILL HOPE IN HIM PRAISE YA JESUS I Need A Hanky And Glass Of Water PRAISE YA JESUS GLORY TO GOD The Lord Is Good Unto Theme That Wait For Him In Patients And HIS ALMIGHTY SPIRT AND TRUTH To All That Seek Him BLESSINGS AND STRENETH And Peace With Unto You In All Things And Have A Killer Friday Today PRAISE JESUS AMEN AND AMEN