++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-04-2007, 06:22 AM   #1846
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

November 4th

"Lead by example."

All Christians assume the responsibility of being an example to nonbelievers. It is an awesome task, but one we must assume. Christ call us to a life of perfection. Each day we should strive harder to be more perfect than we were the day before. With God's help, we can clothe ourselves in righteousness, thus sending the message that to be Christian means to be different from the rest of the world. In Christ we are made new. Our newness is a light for all the world to see.

Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.

Psalm 132:9

Heaven

Old 11-04-2007, 08:06 AM   #1847
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) November 4th

"Lead by example."

All Christians assume the responsibility of being an example to nonbelievers. It is an awesome task, but one we must assume. Christ call us to a life of perfection. Each day we should strive harder to be more perfect than we were the day before. With God's help, we can clothe ourselves in righteousness, thus sending the message that to be Christian means to be different from the rest of the world. In Christ we are made new. Our newness is a light for all the world to see.

Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.

Psalm 132:9

Heaven
OH WHAT A HAPPY DAY HE MAKETH OUT OF STILLNESS AND THOSE DAYS WHEN THE SUN JUST WONT SHINE YES GLORY brother David ever had those days when u just feel so numb AND NOTHING GOING MOVE YA HE WILL MOVE YA SHOUT UNTO HIM ALL KINDA PRAISES ALL PRAISES BELONG UNTO HIM ALL PRAISE AND GLORY BELONGS TO HIM !!!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:22 AM   #1848
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 5th

"Respect the laws of the land you live in."

I hate taxes. But I have to admit, I enjoy many of the privileges and blessings that those taxes afford. As a Christian, I'm immune to most laws because my faith in Jesus is going to regulate my behavior far more strictly than a legal code. But I do have a responsibility (I owe it, Paul says) to be a good citizen, a good financial manager, a nice respectful neighbor, and a person who willingly honors those who have merited it.

This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Romans 13:6

Heaven

Old 11-06-2007, 06:23 AM   #1849
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 6th

"The best friends to have are those bonded together through faith."

If Christ could calm the Sea of Galilee, He should have no trouble with all of these message boards. It is a place for people to come together in discussion, celebration and love. Christ rejoices when His family lives together in peace. We, too, can rejoice, for there is nothing better than being able to dwell together in His love.

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Psalm 133:1

Heaven

Old 11-06-2007, 09:11 PM   #1850
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Best Friends

GLORY TO GOD, Brother GLORY, GLORY TO GOD, HE, WILL INDEED RIGHT OUT THE STORM WHILE WE TREMBILE he rides in the eye of the storm BUT WE SAITH PEACE BE STILL It Must Be Still AND WHEN THE STORMS OF OUR LIFE IS RAGING AND THE DESTROYER IS COMING IN AS IF IT WERE A GREAT AND MIGHTY FLOOD AND WE ARE SO TURNED AROUND CONFUSED AGRAVATED AND BITTERNESS COMES UP ON AS LIKE GUILT WE STRIVE TO TURN AWAY FROM VANTIY AND FIGHTING FOR PEACE AND ALL THATS RIGHT, Its Then In Those Times We Feel To Surrender To Our Only STRENGETH WHICH IS WEAKNESS AND WE KNOW THEIR OUR STRENGETH SHALL BE SUPPLIED ITS IN THOSE HOURS WE MUST HOLD ON TO THAT BRAVE AND MIGHTY SWORD THATS AT CONSTANT WAR FOR TRUTH AND RIGHTNEOUSNESS WE GOTTA HOLD ON TO IT TIGHT GLORY TO GOD WHILE THE STORM IS RAGING WHILE THOSE STORMS GLORY TO GOD IS TRYING TO BLOW OUT OUT OF OUR HANDS BUT HOLD TIGHTER AS HE HELD ON TO IT TILL DEATH SAYING I THIRST, GLORY TO GOD,
Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #1851
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Promise Of Rest Heb.4

THE WORD DOES SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS , come unto me all that our heavey laden and i will give thee rest, LET US therefore Fear Lest The Promise Being Left Us Of Entering into His Rest Any Of You Should SEEM TO COME SHORT OF IT, For Unto us Was The Gospel Preached did not profit theme not being mixed with faith theme that heared it For We Which Have Believed Do Not Enter Into Rest As He Said As I Have Sworn In My Wrath If They Shall Enter In To My Rest Although The Works Were Finshied From The Foundation Of The World For He Spoke In A Certian Place Of The 7th Day From All His Works On This Wise And God Did Rest The 7th Day From All His Works And IOn This Place Again If THEY SHALL ENTER INTO MY REST SEEING THEREFORE IT REMAINETH THAT SOME MUST ENTER THERIN And They To Whom It Was First Preached Entered Not In Because OF UNBELIEF Again He Limtis A Certian Day Saying In David Today After So Long A Time As It Is Said Today If Ye Will Hear Hear His Voice Harden Not Your Hearts For If Jesus HAD GIVEN THEME REST THEN WOULD HE NOT AFTERWARD HAVE SPOKE OF ANOTHER DAY There Remaineth THEREFORE THE REST OF GODS PEOPLE For He That Is Entered Into His Rest He Also HATH Ceased From His Own Works As GOD Did From His Let Us Labour Therefore To enter Into That Rest Lest Any Man Fall Afyer The Same Example Of Unbelief FOR THE WORD OF GOS IS QUICK AND POWERFULL And Sharper Than A 2 Edged Sword GLORYYYYYYYYYYY Piercing Even To The Dividing Asunder Of Soul And Spirt And Of The Joints And Marrow And Is A Discerner Of The Thoughts And Intents Of The Heart Neither Is There Any Creature That Is Not Maifest In His Sight But All Things Are Naked And Opend Unto The Eyes Of Him With Whom We Have To,
Old 11-07-2007, 06:41 AM   #1852
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 7th

"God wants us to be a praying people."

But more than that, God wants us to pray for people. The blessing of that kind of prayerful life is that we get to live peaceful and quiet lives full of godliness and holiness. So pray, dear friend in Jesus, pray as if world peace depends upon it, because it does!

I urge, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

1 Timothy 2:1-2

Heaven

Old 11-08-2007, 06:42 AM   #1853
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 8th

"Lead your family to love."

While we can't speak for everyone in our family, we can commit to what everyone in our family should desire: We will serve the Lord!

If serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

Old 11-09-2007, 06:41 AM   #1854
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 9th

"Stain remover."

Nothing stains quite like sin. It not only leaves a stain in our heart but a residue in our minds. But God's grace is shown in that he doesn't just forgive our sins, he banishes them. They are gone. The stain is removed, the guilt is taken away. We are clean by his grace.

'Come now, let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.'

Isaiah 1:18

Heaven

Old 11-10-2007, 06:26 AM   #1855
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 10th

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways!!!

Rather than spending a lot of time talking or thinking about how marvelous God is, let's praise him in prayer.

Holy, Righteous, and Eternal God, You alone are truly and fully holy. We cannot comprehend the distant outskirts of your ways, but we love you. You are so far beyond us on our best days, we can't quite understand why you would pay such a cost to redeem us. We thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.

God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'

Job 37:5-6

Heaven

Old 11-11-2007, 07:02 AM   #1856
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 11th

"Needful things."

Love for things, especially temporary ones, can sure get us in trouble. Even worse, we can begin to think they will make us happy or fill the empty places in our hearts. But if we really place our hopes and dreams in our Father, we are attached to eternity, and what we need most is always with us!

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes, and the boasting of what he has and does - comes not from the Father but from the world.

1 John 2:15-16

Everybody that's got it coming is gonna get it now!

Stephen King

Heaven

Old 11-12-2007, 06:25 AM   #1857
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 12th

"Why fight it?"

We all come up against situations where there just doesn't seem to be any good solution. What good does it do to keep hitting your head against a brick wall? Well the Hebrew people grew discouraged in their trek to the promised land, remember? They hung up their harps and stopped singing, for the joy and enthusiasm had left them.

Their answer was God. He lifted their spirits and filled their hearts with joy. He became their reason for going on, and He can become our reason, too. When we are discouraged, we need to turn to God. He will lift us up and give us the courage we need to continue. Ask God to sustain you through those difficult times and fill you with enthusiasm and energy to face new challenges.

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

Psalm 137 : 1, 2

Heaven

Old 11-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #1858
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Holy Holy Is His Name

GLORY TO GOD brother David and worthy is he to be praised hes name upon high and sometimes we feel we cant praise him sing unto him OH THE SONG OF THE GREAT SHILO uplift him to the heavens thats above the heavens from our brokeness up lift him to glory these holidays aproach us and come on us and tie us down with other matters , he needs the praise of his children LETS GIVE IT A SHOUT GANG AND OH LET HIM KNOW HE IS THE REASONS FOR THE SEASONS PRAISE YE THE LORD PRAISE YE THE LORD FROM THE HEAVENS PRAISE HIM HEIGHTS PRAISE YE HIM ALL HIS ANGELS WE GOING PRAISE PRAISE HIM ALL HOSTS PRAISE YE HIM SUN MOON AND STARS PRAISE HIM YE STARS OF LIGHT, PRAISE HIM YE HEAVENS OF HEAVENS AND YE WATERS THAT BE ABOVE THE HEAVENS , LET THEME PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD , psalm 148, and 149
Old 11-13-2007, 06:40 AM   #1859
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 13th

"We are free in Jesus!"

Doing good, being like Christ, is Peter's answer to opposition, cynicism, and even persecution. We are free in Jesus, but being free means that we don't have to pretentiously prove we are free. Instead, we can live for him who died to conquer death. He renounced absolute heavenly freedom so we could find it. We are free to serve others, and most of all to serve God.

It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.

1 Peter 2:15-16

Heaven

Old 11-14-2007, 06:16 AM   #1860
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 14th

"Don't give the opposition a second thought."

Having stood over the open graves of friends, family members, and strangers, I know the appearance and feel of death's finality and our human frailty. But Christ's death is that great reminder that death is a matter of perspective and faith. I believe God raised Jesus from the dead and that he is the first fruits of those of us who believe in him. He is alive, not just in Spirit, but in bodily form and so we will also be!

Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit.

1 Peter 3:18

Heaven