++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-11-2003, 02:58 PM   #361
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK, do you see how far this thread has gotten pushed back?? LOL... where is everyone w/ the fantasies?? Did you all run out of them? Or did you run out of Milanos?? LOL The bb seems a little slow lately, we need some EXCITEMENT again!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-11-2003, 08:55 PM   #362
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
OK, do you see how far this thread has gotten pushed back??  LOL...  where is everyone w/ the fantasies??  Did you all run out of them?  Or did you run out of Milanos??  LOL  The bb seems a little slow lately, we need some EXCITEMENT again!!

Or just forget about it........

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-11-2003, 09:41 PM   #363
JenRN
USER INFO »
Give me time Kim, I have worked the last 2 days 13 hours each and I am tired But Believe me, i have some good ones cooking! I just need to choose how I am gonna edit them

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-11-2003, 11:55 PM   #364
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Natalie Portman as my tutor. (i'd study with her anyday)

The End
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 03-12-2003, 08:34 AM   #365
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Give me time Kim, I have worked the last 2 days 13 hours each and I am tired  But Believe me,  i have some good ones cooking!  I just need to choose how I am gonna edit them

Wow, Jen, I've always thought nurses were overworked (and probably underpaid, for all they do and the docs get credit for!) This thread wasn't supposed to be for just you to create the fantasies, though; I was wondering where everyone else's were... my daughter's not been feeling well, sleeping alot, so I had all my housework done and was looking for some entertainment, LOL PEACE...

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

Old 03-12-2003, 12:31 PM   #366
Sheila63
USER INFO »
When I get home today and have a chance to relax a bit, I'll see if any new fantasies come to mind. I'll keep you posted.

I hope you get some well deserved rest, Jen. Working two 12 hour shifts in a row has got to be tough. And I thought I was tired today!!

Relearn Love
Old 03-12-2003, 02:18 PM   #367
JenRN
USER INFO »
OK here is one, I actually dreamed this last night:embarass:

I was in the pit at a show of Creed's of course and had incredible eye contact with Scott the entire show, so intense to a point where he kneeled down and sang to me and kissed me on the cheek. After the show I was approached by this man dressed in jeans and "crew" shirt, and he handed me a back stage pass and said my presence has been requested by Mr. Stapp. Well of course I was delighted and my friend said "I am out of here" and she took off and I proceeded to go back stage with this crew memeber. He lead me through this long hallway and I passed Mark, he was eating a hoagie and said "hey nice to see you closer, did you enjoy the show?" Of course I was happy to express to him my sheer happiness with the show. Then I saw Flip and he was playing with a bunch of kids behind stage with a basketball and he waved and said "I'll see you later" So my stomach continued to have intense butterflies knowing who I was about to see next.... I was lead to this room in the back of the tour bus, and there he sat, just out of the shower and looking HOT as ever!!! I smiled and literally felt my stomach flip a million times...... He looked at me and said" So you liked the show?" with this big smile. I of course told him how much I loved the show and he proceeded to get up out of his chair and shook my hand. I got this giddy laugh going I could not stop and he said " You have the most amazing eyes, I had to meet you" I stopped giggling and just looked into his deep brown soulful eyes and something came over me like a wave of fire, "do it this is your only chance" I stood closer to him and he took my hand and said " are you ready?" And I said "I am ready for ANYTHING!!!!" and he took me out the door to the plane that was waiting fully fueled ready to go. It was the exact same plane in CreedINK and we were it's only passengers..... He opened a bottle of wine and poured me a glas and said I have seen you at my shows before, you seem to love the music" He then came in the seat next to me and took off my shoes, he rubbed his fingers on my legs and then that was it BAM!!!!! It was a wild and sexy hot night on those leather seats ( sorry got to keep it PG ) ALL I have to say is he was as intense on that plane that night as he is in his music!!!!! We flew for 8 hours and I fell asleep in his arms, to wake up to a plate of fresh fruit and juice and coffee. I asked "where are we?" and he said he needed a break from the tour and we are in Maui. We stayed there for 4 days basking in the sun and frolicking on the beach and skinny dipping. And I came home with a tattoo HE put on me

Well.... was this worth the wait? Oh dear god no wonder I was in a bad mood when the cat woke me this am!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-12-2003, 02:25 PM   #368
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
OK, Jen, what was the last thing you ate before you went to bed ? I want whatever it was .
Old 03-12-2003, 02:28 PM   #369
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
OK, Jen, what was the last thing you ate before you went to bed ? I want whatever it was .

Whoopers mini easter eggs! :lol: I told you I was a BAD BAD girl:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-12-2003, 02:31 PM   #370
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
damn i shouldnt of read that dream.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 03-12-2003, 02:33 PM   #371
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Whoopers mini easter eggs! :lol: I told you I was a BAD BAD girl:P

OMFG, those are one of my FAVORITES!!! I'm gettin' me a big ol' bag of them on my way to work tonight !!!
Old 03-12-2003, 02:33 PM   #372
JenRN
USER INFO »
The song "Bound and Tied" has all new meaning to me now!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-12-2003, 02:34 PM   #373
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<b>The song "Bound and Tied" has all new meaning to me now! </b>

ROTFLMMFAO!!!! You are too friggin funny!
Old 03-12-2003, 02:36 PM   #374
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
<b>The song "Bound and Tied" has all new meaning to me now! </b>

I am scared.

Hmm i dont think im gona go to this thread anymore.
The dirty minds of adult ladys can be pritty freaky
Ahhh!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 03-12-2003, 02:36 PM   #375
JenRN
USER INFO »
I guess we better put whoppers on the list of items needed at Creedfest!:lol:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"