++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-21-2006, 01:44 AM   #1381
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

For God Has Not GIVEN US THE SPIRT OF FEAR But Of Love And Of A Sound Mind ....and as to everything we come before him has we our and works and he moves that power of love and mind and makes it living proof in your life and the choices you make by trusting and reaching out to him, PRAISE GOD FOR BEING GOD, FOR THE WORD Of GOD Is quick and powerfull EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD HE WILL BACK IT, and sharper than any twoedged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirt and of his joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart neither is there any creature that IS NOT MANIFEST In His Sight BUT things Are Naked and opend unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do Heb, 4 12 13
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-21-2006, 06:02 AM   #1382
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

September 21st

"The capstone."

When Jesus walked upon the earth, it was not the common people, but those who should have known better, that rejected Him. The learned men of the day, who had studied long and hard, knew that Messiah was to come, but they were unwilling to accept the carpenter's son from Galilee as the Chosen One. They rejected Him and masterminded His death on a cross, but that was not enough to thwart the holy plans of God. Christ was, is, and always shall be the one true Son of God. Those who reject Him build their faith with faulty materials. Only Christ is the true cornerstone of faith. Upon that stone alone can true faith be built.

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Psalm 118:22

Heaven

Old 09-22-2006, 07:05 AM   #1383
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 22nd

"It's a gully washer!"

We're getting storms again... Storms are loved by mystery fanatics (I love watching the lightning and feeling the power of the thunder).Rainy days are loved by farmers. Snowy days are loved by children who can stay home from school. Gray days are loved by romantics. Sunny days are loved by picnickers. Warm days are loved by beach goers (My wife's favorites). Cool days are loved by those who stroll. All days have their purposes under heaven. Enjoy the day that the Lord has made. He has many more to share.

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

Heaven

Old 09-22-2006, 10:16 PM   #1384
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) September 21st

"The capstone."

When Jesus walked upon the earth, it was not the common people, but those who should have known better, that rejected Him. The learned men of the day, who had studied long and hard, knew that Messiah was to come, but they were unwilling to accept the carpenter's son from Galilee as the Chosen One. They rejected Him and masterminded His death on a cross, but that was not enough to thwart the holy plans of God. Christ was, is, and always shall be the one true Son of God. Those who reject Him build their faith with faulty materials. Only Christ is the true cornerstone of faith. Upon that stone alone can true faith be built.

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Psalm 118:22

Heaven

AMEN HEV, I Got A Message On That Sunday if you wish to stop by my friend it will be in the holding on to God Thread Title The Corner Stone Has Been Moved , AMEN AND AMEN
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-22-2006, 10:42 PM   #1385
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Stop And Think

AMEN Its Good To Be In The House Of The Lord, And Im Happy In This One, LETS PRAISE THE LORD WHOOOOOOOOOO FOR HE WORTH YTO BE PRAISED IN The Storms...and the daze that be confused and not yet tallied up and counted We Wait Up On THE LORD OUR GOD To Pull Us Out Of The Murky Water, BUT SOMETIMES WE CANT WAIT, AMEN sometimes we dont want to why should we who CAN DELIVER US EXCEPT JEHOVHA GOD, And when it gets to much stop and think of the one promise that has compass, HE THAT SPARED NOT HIS OWN SON BUT DELIVERED HIM UP, FOR US ALL HOW SHALL HE NOT WITH HIM FREELY GIVE US ALL THINGS WHO SHALL LAY ANYTHING TO THE CHARGE OF GODS ELECT IT IS GOD THAT JUSTIFYS WHO IS HE THAT COMMANDETH CHRIST THAT DIED YEA RATHER THAT IS RISEN AGAIN WHO IS EVEN stilllllllll HAA HIS RIGHT HAND MAN, WHO SHALL SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST SHALL TRIBULATION OR DISTRESS OE PERSUCUTION OR FAMINE OR NAKEDNESS OR PERIL OR SWORD, NAY IN ALL THESE THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US FOR i,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEIPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS PASSED NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGHT NOR DEPTH OR ANY OTHER CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST, Rom 8 32.39 COR 13, 8 AMEN AND AMEN CHARITY NEVER FAILS BUT WHETHER THERE BE PROPHECIES THEY SHALL FAIL WHETHER THEY BE TOUNGES THEY SHALL CEASE WHETHER THERE SHALL BE KNOWLEGE IT SHALL VANISH AWAY, WE PRAISE GOD HALALULLA GLORY BE TO HIS MAJESTY THAT IS HE IS THE AUTHER AND FINSHIER OF THESE THINGS, PRAISE WITHOUT CEASE, AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 09-23-2006, 06:43 AM   #1386
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 23rd

"Faith."

Faith will not do more for a person than that person allows it to. We will benefit from our faith in proportion to how much we are willing to put in. God is waiting to spend time with us, to help us develop our faith. Seek Him with your whole heart, and He will richly bless you.

Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Psalm 119:2

Heaven

Old 09-24-2006, 07:29 AM   #1387
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 24th

"The ultimate detox."

God is the great purifier. He will remove all that is impure in our lives and fill us with good things. We no longer need earthly crutches, because we have found total healing in the Lord. All that is required is a willingness to change. The Lord will help us do the rest.

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Psalm 119:9

Heaven

Old 09-25-2006, 05:44 AM   #1388
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 25th

"Meditation. Not for Eastern faiths alone..."

Meditation sets our whole mind and spirit in a proper mood for encountering God. We are made ready for hearing the Word of God in our hearts. It also makes it easier to spend time with God. Meditation opens doors to God that we might have missed before. Take time to quietly contemplate the glories of the Lord.

I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

Psalm 119:15

Heaven

Old 09-25-2006, 09:01 AM   #1389
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen

Hev i love that one thanks for posting it this morning it is truly one of my golden scriptures that i hold close by me ...Medaitation with God and being quiet is like a weapon and what we know we may not need it that day BUT WHEN WE DO FROM DEEP MEDITATION WE KNOW IT WAS FROM GOD AMEN He capatavaties Our Hearts Body Mind And Soul ..And Will Bring All Things TO REMEMBERANCE OUT OF YOU AND HIS MEDITATION AMEN Just Like The Holy Spirt, Wow***Hev i like what you said about the East, thats right GOD IS FOR EVERYBODY thats right that is willing to commit thy heart thy mind and thy soul and thy body before him AMEN, and from meditation from a while go...a good while A go ***we were talking about the bible and there is so much about Israel and all these countries and everytime a person thats new in God Or taking his or her first steps It sorta puts one mind in the east and what was going on in thise days Hev BUT MY GOD PROCLAMIED IM NOT ONLY THE GOD OF ISRAEL BUT IM THE GOD OF YOU *** AND THE GOD OF MY PEOPLE
Old 09-26-2006, 05:58 AM   #1390
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 26th

"God hates injustice, unfairness, brutality and abuse."

In a world where the greedy, the murderous, the thieves, the rapists, the muggers get away with their shameless and despicable behavior, God is the ultimate assurance that justice will be done and the wicked will not triumph. While those who love and expect Jesus' return do so with anticipation and joy, those who are evil and vile will find out what a dreadful thing it is to fall into God's hands.

We know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:30-31

Heaven

Old 09-27-2006, 06:05 AM   #1391
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 27th

"What you need and what you want."

Seek... Pursue relentlessly, God's Lordship over your life and the righteousness it demands in your daily life. What you pursue is all temporary; only God and his Kingdom remain. In the process, you will find that the God who gives you his Kingdom and righteousness also will bless you with the things that you need in this life.

Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 6:33

Heaven

Old 09-28-2006, 06:06 AM   #1392
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 28th

"The Holy Spirit."

The Holy Spirit is God's abiding gift, God's seal and promise. The Spirit is our assurance that what he began with Jesus' sacrificial death and our participation in it through faith and baptism, he will bring to completion. But the world cannot understand this great promise, just like it cannot understand much of Scripture, because without the Spirit, their eyes see only what they can touch with their fingers and not what is true in God's heart.

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:14

As I am filled with the Spirit, O Lord, so fill me more until my will and my life more nearly reflect your desires.

Heaven

Old 09-29-2006, 06:20 AM   #1393
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 29th

"Holding back."

The sin Ananias and Sapphira committed was not stinginess or holding back part of their money; they were free to choose whether or not to sell the land and how much to give. Their sin was lying to God and God's people by saying they gave the whole amount while they were holding some back for themselves, trying to make themselves appear more generous than they really were. This act was judged harshly because dishonesty and covetousness are destructive in a church, preventing the Holy Spirit from working effectively.

"There was also a man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, but he claimed it was the full amount. His wife had agreed to this deception.

Then Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart? You lied to the Holy Spirit, and you kept some money for yourself. The property was yours to sell or not sell, as you wished. And after selling it, the money was yours to give away. How could you do a thing like this? You weren't lying to us but to God."

As soon as Ananias heard these words, he fell to the floor and died.

About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what happened. Peter asked her, "Was this the price you and your husband received for your land?"

"Yes," she replied, "that was the price."

And Peter said, "How could the two of you even think of doing a thing like this—conspiring together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Just outside that door are the young men who buried your husband, and they will carry you out, too."

Acts 5:1-9

Heaven

Old 09-30-2006, 07:29 AM   #1394
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 30th

"Good, better, and best."

I don't know about you, but my most difficult decisions are not about choosing between good and bad. I usually know what is good and what is bad, especially when bad involves evil. My toughest choices are when I have to choose between good, better, and best. My love for God usually overcomes my weakness and I choose good over bad. But unless I've placed myself before God's word and surrendered my heart to him in prayer, I have a very tough time choosing between good and best. Yet I'm convinced that much of what God would love to do through us today does not happen because we've settled for good when he longs to lead us to best!

This is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ.

Philippians 1:9-10

Heaven

Old 10-01-2006, 12:41 AM   #1395
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

AMEN Lean on him At All Times AND TRUST NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING at anytime, i,ve been so busy latley i have read but not replied Hev There Is Powers In The Word And Life In The Bread, your daily touches are faithful and uplifting AND I ALWAYS SAY WE SERVE A EVERYDAY GOD Daily is always before me , And The Word SUSTAINS US, My Armour And Fortress, IM SO LONG WINDED I cant help it BUT GOD IS BEEN MOVING Me Too Weekley Long Winded Speaches And Ones A Cooking HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED AT ALL TIMES