++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-16-2005, 06:18 AM   #346
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

March 16th

"Deceit is the order of the day."

What will ever bring all the sadness and oppression to an end? The Lord, God, that's who. The Lord despises evil, and one day all evil will be erased. As Kingdom people, we can rejoice in the promise of peace and harmony which God is sure to supply.

Draw me not away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Psalm 28:3

Heaven

Old 03-16-2005, 01:54 PM   #347
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...heaven...

12 Who is the man who desires life
And loves length of days that he may see good?

13 Keep your tongue from evil
And your lips from speaking deceit.

14 Depart from evil and do good;
Seek peace and pursue it.

Psalms 34:12-14 (ASB)

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 03-16-2005, 08:58 PM   #348
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-17-2005, 06:30 AM   #349
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

March 17th

"He restores my soul."

When we've reached point that we can't go on, God blesses us with strength to just keep on walking. When we're in a struggle and things are tough, his power upholds us and we run to victory. When we're winning victories in his name, we can soar on wings like eagles. He is a shepherd and more. He is the Rock and Sustainer of our lives!

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.

Psalm 23:1-3

Heaven

Old 03-17-2005, 06:54 AM   #350
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-18-2005, 06:18 AM   #351
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

March 18th

"How does God heal?"

By death Christ brought us life. Through woundedness he brought us healing. By accepting our punishment he set us free.

He was wounded and crushed for our sins. He was beaten that we might have peace. He was whipped and we were healed!

Isaiah 53:5

Heaven

Old 03-18-2005, 10:30 AM   #352
creedsister
USER INFO »
The Great Invvtiation

ISA. 55.. Ho Everyone that thirrsteth come ye to the waters and he that hath no money come ye and buy and eat.l come buy wine and milk without any price wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread and your labour for that which satisfieth not hearken diligently unyto me and eat that which is good and let your soul delight in fatness incline your ear and come unto me and your soul shall live. Praise The Lord ~~The Earth Is The Lords And The FULNESS Thereof The World And They That Dwell Therin Over It On Top Of It Under It To The Right Of It To The Left Of It And Even To Unknown Earths Was He Over All For He Hath Founded It Upon The Seas And Established It Upon The Floods Who Shall Asend Into The Hill Of The Lord Or Who Shall Stand In His Holy Place He That Hath Clean Hands And Pure Heart Who Hath Not Liftied Up His Soul Unto Vantiy Nor Sworn Deceitfully He Shall Recieve The Blessings From The Lord And Righteousness From The God Of His Salvation This Is The Genration Of Theme That Seek Him That Thy Face O Jacob Selah Lift Up Your Hands O Ye Gates And Be Ye Lift Up Ye Everlasting Doors And The King Of Glory Shall COME IN Who Is The King Of Glory LORD STRONG AND MIGHTY THE LORD MIGHTY IN BATTLE Lift Up Your HEADS O Ye Gates Even Lift Theme Up Ye Everlasting Doors And The King Of Glory Shall Come In Who Is This King OF GLORY HE IS THE KING OF GLORY!!! JESUS!!! He Was Wounded For Our Transgressions He Was Bruiosed For Our Iniquities The Chasetisement Of Our Peace Was Upon Him And With His Stripes We Our Healed
Old 03-19-2005, 07:15 AM   #353
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

March 19th

"LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, SELF-CONTROL."

A lot of different religious groups will give you all sorts of ways to know whether or not you have the Holy Spirit. Jesus has one simple answer: "by their fruit you will know them." Paul gives us the definition of holy fruit. Say them out loud and ask the Lord to make it true in you...

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

Heaven

Old 03-19-2005, 01:10 PM   #354
creedsister
USER INFO »
Indeed THE HOLY SPIRT DESENDED LIKE A DOVE If Ye Love Keep My Commandments and i will pray for you He Shall Give You Another Comfoter That May Abide With You 4 ever For I,am With You Even To The End Of The World Even The Spirt Of Truth WHOM The World Cannnot Receive Because It Seeth Him Not Neither Knoweth Him But Ye Know Him For He Dwells In You And Shall Be In You I Will Not Leave You Comfortless I Will Come To You Yet A Littlie A While And The World Seeth Me No More But Ye Shall See Me BECAUSE I LIVE YE SHALL ALSO LIVE At That Day Ye Shall Know That I,am The Father And Ye In Me And In You These Things Have I Spoken Unto You Being Yet Present With You But The Comfoter Whish Is The Holy Ghost Whom The Father Will Send In My Name He Shall Teach You All Things Abd Bring All Things To Your Remembrance Whatsoever I Have Said Unto You Peace I Leave With You My PEACE I Give Unto You NOT AS THE WORLD GIVETH Give I Unto You LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED NETIHER Let It Be Afaid And Know I have Told You Before It Come To Pass That When It is Come To Pass Ye Might Believe Hereafter I Will Not Talk Much With You For the prince of this world cometh And Hath Nothing In Me These Things HAVFE I SPOKEN Unto You That Ye Shold Not Be Upset They Shall Put You Out Of The Synagogues yea the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think HES GOTTA GOING ON and these things have i told you that when the time shall come ye shall remembear that i told you of theme and these things i said unto you at the beginning because i was with you Blessed Are The Poor In Spirt For Thirs I The Kingdom Of Hevean Blessed Are They That Mourn For They Shall Be Comforted Blessed Are The Meek For They Shall Inherit The Earth Blessed Are They Which Do Hunger And Thirst After Righteousness Fo0r They Shall Be Filled Blessed Are The Merciful For They Shall Obtain Mercy Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart For They Shall See God Blessed Are They Which Our Persecuted For My Righteousness Sake For Thirs Isw The Kingdom Of Heaven Blessed Are Ye When Men Shall Revile You And Persercute You And Shall All Manner Of Evil Against You FALSLEY For My Sake REJOICE AND BE EXCEEDING GLAD Take Heed That Ye Do Not Your ALMS Before Men To Be Seen Of Theme Otherwise Ye Have Ye Have Nothing Of Your Father Which Is Heaven Do Not Sound A Truphet Before Thee As The Hypocrites Do In The Synagouges And In The Streets That MAY YE HAVE GLORY OF MEN Verliy I SAY UNTO YOU THET HAVE THEIR REWARD But When Thou Doest Alms Let NOT THY LEFT HAND KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT HAND IS DOING That Thine Alms Will Be In Secret And Thy Father Which Seeth In Secret Shall Reward The Openly The Hour Has Come Glorify The Son That Thy Son May Glorify Thee As Thou Hast Given Him POWER Over All Flesh That He Should Give Eternal Life To As Many As THOU Hast Given Him And This Life Eternal That They Might Know Thee The True Holy God And Jesus Christ Whom Thou Has Sent I Have Glorfied Thee On The Earth I Have Finshied Thy Work Which Thou Gave Me To Do And Now O Father Glorfiy thou me with thine own self with the Glory I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS Verliy Verliy I Say Unto You He That Beliveth On Me The Works That I Do Shall He Do Also And Greater Works Than These Shall He Do Because I Go Unto Unto My Father And Whatsoever Ye Shall Ask In My Name That Will I Doo That The Father May Be Glorfied In The Son If Ye Shall Asked Anything In My Name I Will Do It Whoso Ever Drinketh Of This Water Shall Never Thirst Again But Whosoever Shall Shall Drink The Water I Give Freely Shall Never Thirst Again But The Water I Give Shall Give Him Shall Be In Him A Well Of Water Springing Up In To Everlasting Life Verly Verly I Say Unto Thee Except A Man Be Born Again He Cannot See The Kingdom Of God I Say Unto Thee THAT WHICH IS BORN OF FLESH IS BORN OF FLESH That Which Is Born Of Spirt Is Born Of Spirt Marvel Not That That I Said Unto You Ye Must Be Born Again The Wind Bloweth Where It Listeth And Thou Hearest The Sound Thereof But Cant Tell Whence It Cometh And Whence It Goeth So Is Everyone That Is Born Of That Spirt Verly Verly I Say Unto Thee We Speak That We Know And Testify that we have seen and ye receive not our witness if i have told you EARTHLY THINGS And Ye Believe Me Not HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE IN HEAVENLY THINGS And No Man Hath Ascended Up To Heaven But He That Came Down From Heaven Even The Son Of Man Which Is Heaven
Old 03-19-2005, 01:22 PM   #355
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

and as it is said in Proverbs 18:20-21

20With the fruit of a man's mouth his stomach will be satisfied;
He will be satisfied with the product of his lips.
21Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.

the fruit of the Spirit must also be expressed in the words that one speaks...for it is the words that call one to notice the actions. To speak with the fruit of the Spirit, is a wonderful way to share as well.

ETA: This too from Galatians 6:6
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

thank you, heaven, once again...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 03-19-2005 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:31 AM   #356
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

Heaven

Old 03-20-2005, 08:33 AM   #357
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

March 20th

"Why did God require sacrifices in the Old Testament?"

Today is Palm Sunday... As we enter Holy Week, we look forward to the joy of Easter. But, before the resurrection, Christ suffered tremendous humiliation, rejection, and a cruel death. He did this as a sacrifice. In our common use, the term sacrifice is a kind of substitute. In the Old Testament a sacrifice was an act of worship by which the blood of an animal was shed to obtain forgiveness of sin, which is of greater value. All the sacrifices of the Old Testament anticipated God's ultimate sacrifice of Jesus on the cross for the sins of the world.

"Look! There is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"

John 1:29

Heaven

Old 03-20-2005, 02:22 PM   #358
creedsister
USER INFO »
Indeed, Sacrafice And Let Us Be Riminded Of That ULTIMATE Example Uphold One Another In Love And Stand Up And Remind Each Other Brothers Sisters Family Its Hard To Do Be Even Even Those Who Despie Us And Recall The Times That We All Did Something Out Of Love For One Another And Not Foucus On All That Was Wrong Or Bad The Lord Only Looks For That Which Is Good So Let Us Be In That Same Spirt It Makes You Think But He Also Died For That Which Despise Us HE LOVED US FIRST And Some How Some Way That Goodness Which Is In Everybody Let Not Your Eye Be Darkned Judge NOT That Ye Be Not Judged for with what judgement ye judge ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete it shall be meassured to you again and why beholdest thou the mote thats in thy brothers eye but considerest not that beam that is in thine own eye Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You For Give Each Other Because Sometimes Even Untill This Day We Know Not What We Do
Old 03-21-2005, 06:32 AM   #359
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

March 21st

"The greatest legacy."

Most people want to be well remembered when they die. We want to leave a legacy of some kind. What will our legacy be? Will it be money, or a building, or a statue? Will it be something that will last a short while, then be done? Why can't we leave something truly important?

The greatest legacy we can leave is a life well lived. As Christians, we need to be an example of how wonderful Christ can be. We can honestly usher in the Kingdom of God on earth if we will devote ourselves to leading Kingdom lives. There is profit in the blood of a Christian. Christ's own blood was shed that we might all inherit eternal life. If God was willing to shed His own blood for us, should we be willing to do any less? God's legacy to us is life eternal. What will our legacy to others be?

What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? Shall it declare thy truth?

Psalm 30:9

Heaven

Old 03-21-2005, 10:19 AM   #360
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN Struggles Are For Example

Eph 5.28.32 I think For Though We Walk In The Fllesh We Do Not War After The Flesh For The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal But Mighty Through God To The Pulling Down Of STRONG HOLDS Casting Down Imaginations And EVERY HIGH THING That Exalteth It Angainst Knowlege Of God And Bringing In To Captivity Every Thought To The Obdince OF CHRIST And Having Readnise To Reveange All Disobedince When Your Obdince If Furfilled Thinki It Not Strange Concering The Fiery Trials Which Is To Tyr You As Though Some Stange Thing Happend To You 1.Cor.10. Tells Us NOW All These Things Happend Unto Theme For Example And They Are Written For Our Admoition Upon Whom The Ends Of The World Came Thess. 1 We Give Thans To God For You ALWAYS For You All Making Mention Of You In Our Prayers REMEMBERING Without Ceasing Your Work Of Faith And Labour And Love And Pat5ience OF HOPE In OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST For Our Gospel Came Unto You In Word Only But Also In Power In The Holy Ghost And In Much Assurance As Ye Know What Manner Of Men We Were Amoung For Your Sake And Ye Became Followers Of Us And Of The Lord Having Recived The Word In Much AFFICTION With Joy Of The Holy Ghost So That Ye Were Examples TO ALL THAT BELIEVE