++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-19-2005, 02:05 PM   #286
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
God Is A Spirt And They That Worship Him Must Worship Him In Spirt And Him In Spirt Truth Worship In Love And Honor I Like This Song Beauty Of Simpliste~~Telecast
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-20-2005, 08:38 AM   #287
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 20th

"Gossip."

"It's just a little harmless gossip." The Wise Teacher reminds us that gossip is neither little nor harmless. Its consequences are huge and its damage horrible. Instead, it is much better to be a peacemaker and an offense-mender.

He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

Proverbs 17:9

Heaven

Old 02-20-2005, 12:10 PM   #288
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
so true, heaven...again thanks and hope you have a good day...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-20-2005, 02:12 PM   #289
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-21-2005, 06:49 AM   #290
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 21st

"No Law?"

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to have laws to keep people in line! That's the point behind Paul's message here. Treat our neighbors as we would like to be treated. Love them as we like to be loved. If we do that, then we're not going to do anything that would hurt them, much less violate a command of law!

The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 13:9-10

Heaven

Old 02-21-2005, 02:13 PM   #291
creedsister
USER INFO »
:jam its hard thing to do sometimes but if we love him it can be done For Those Who Love Him Keep His Comandments
Old 02-22-2005, 06:31 AM   #292
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 22nd

"God gives us new desires."

When we pursue spiritual life with self-serving motives, we rob ourselves of the joy God intends.

Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired, because then you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.

Matthew 6:1

Heaven

Old 02-22-2005, 09:10 AM   #293
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 02-22-2005, 11:20 AM   #294
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: When we pursue spiritual life with self-serving motives, we rob ourselves of the joy God intends.

for it is the "love of self" that blinds man to the gifts of God.

Through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles, for His name’s sake (Romans 1:5).

your post reminded me of these things, heaven...a good post it was...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-23-2005, 06:26 AM   #295
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Heaven

Old 02-23-2005, 06:27 AM   #296
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 23rd

"Mercy."

I cannot think of anything I'd prefer the Holy God to be rich in than mercy. I know my failures, shortcomings, sins, and transgressions. Without his mercy to pardon, and without his grace to send Jesus to pardon at first, I would be lost and without God. Now, because of his rich mercy, my life is tied to Jesus' future and not the one I earned for myself.

Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our transgressions - it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:4-5

Heaven

Old 02-23-2005, 07:36 AM   #297
creedsister
USER INFO »
Psa...22,v.26
Old 02-24-2005, 06:25 AM   #298
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 24th

"God is love."

It's all very simple. God is love. He is its origin, example, and architect. I love because he loved me first. I know how to love because he has demonstrated it. I can love because he made me to have his likeness. He is the fountain, the motivation, and the pinnacle of love. I love because he does, first, last, and always.

We love because [God] first loved us.

1 John 4:19

Heaven

Old 02-24-2005, 01:07 PM   #299
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 02-25-2005, 06:15 AM   #300
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 25th

"Living it."

Some things are just not very complicated. Living for Jesus can be boiled down to two principles: love God with everything I am and have, and love others and treat them as I would like to be treated. Not too hard to understand. I guess it's living it that is the challenge!

Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.

Matthew 22:37-39

Heaven