++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-01-2003, 10:20 PM   #31
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-velocityidp+12-01-2003 09:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (velocityidp @ 12-01-2003 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> commas,,r,,not,,meant,,to,,be,,used,,as,,whitespac e

[/b][/quote]
GET SOME NEW STUFF,,This Is getting kinda old,,,ya know
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-01-2003, 10:21 PM   #32
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-01-2003 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-01-2003 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well.......I hope whatever he does he is happy. I would have to say from a nurse standpoint yeah he was feeling GOOD alright. Who are we to criticize him anyways? But you are right Tara Reid is a party girl who is everything that he hated about his wife Hillary Oh well, the way I feel about it is he is an adult, he can make his own decisions. If he chooses to live a wild lifestyle than he needs to deal with the consequenses, and if he is just out for a good time once in awhile then so be it! [/b][/quote]
Very well said!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-01-2003, 10:23 PM   #33
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Last I heard he was over 21. Live and let live.

Danny, you crack me up!

Oh, and lastly, do I need to credit anyone from the Pit for the avatar I have now? Don't want to step on anyones toes. God forbid.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-01-2003, 10:48 PM   #34
stargirl
USER INFO »
I think scott looks rather normal and he looks younger!! who knows when they where taken!!
Old 12-01-2003, 11:05 PM   #35
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Gosh! He doesn't look very happy in those pics
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-01-2003, 11:44 PM   #36
Frankie
USER INFO »
Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
If you go to wire image and look at the rest of the pics from that night...Tara Ried had her picture taken with everyone...just because Scott was in a picture with her doesn't mean he's dating her for crying out loud.
I love the people who say he looks fine in one picture and wasted in the other...when they were probably taken about 15 seconds apart.
There are all kinds of pictures of Scott out there taken over the years with that exact same look...
He gets slammed for being too serious...and then when he mugs it up for a picture he is automatically wasted. He can not win...no matter what he does.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez
Old 12-02-2003, 12:06 AM   #37
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
lol i like those pics
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-02-2003, 02:23 AM   #38
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Frankie+12-01-2003 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankie @ 12-01-2003 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
If you go to wire image and look at the rest of the pics from that night...Tara Ried had her picture taken with everyone...just because Scott was in a picture with her doesn't mean he's dating her for crying out loud.
I love the people who say he looks fine in one picture and wasted in the other...when they were probably taken about 15 seconds apart.
There are all kinds of pictures of Scott out there taken over the years with that exact same look...
He gets slammed for being too serious...and then when he mugs it up for a picture he is automatically wasted. He can not win...no matter what he does.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez [/b][/quote]
ditto
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-02-2003, 03:23 AM   #39
creedlvr
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Frankie+12-01-2003 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankie @ 12-01-2003 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez [/b][/quote]
I agree. Although, I have to say that I felt ill when I looked at these. I really hope he's okay.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:29 AM   #40
Jez
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-01-2003 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-01-2003 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Oh, and lastly, do I need to credit anyone from the Pit for the avatar I have now? Don't want to step on anyones toes. God forbid. [/b][/quote]
Teri, in my original post in this thread I was NOT making an issue of where the post came from per se....just wanted Frankie and Z to be cited as the source of the pictures. Not trying to start any drama at all.

And Jon...I am so not going there with you right now. I am twice your age and I know better than to spout off, unlike you. Got something to say to me? Email me or pm me.....it's unnecessary for you to go off ranting in chat.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 12-02-2003, 06:21 AM   #41
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Jez+12-01-2003 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jez @ 12-01-2003 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->&nbsp; Not trying to start any drama at all.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, there seems to be enough drama here already. Almost starting to feel like the Pit.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-02-2003, 07:32 AM   #42
Prs4me
USER INFO »
Hate to say it but seeing a pic like that makes me really wonder, what really happened at the Chicago show ?
Old 12-02-2003, 08:05 AM   #43
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Lord. Three pages about two pics. I agree w/Teri...live and let live. I'm watching the What If vid right now...and I feel like screaming a little--
What If he did?
I mean, come on, no offense, guys and divas, but damn. If he wants to live it up a little, let him. Tara Reid's a great diva. And that Seven dude...well, hell, his name just does it for me (7 is my fave number of all time) :lol: I think our Stappy deserves a little downtime, a little live-it-up time, after all those damn tours and albums and whatnot, don't ya think?
Old 12-02-2003, 08:20 AM   #44
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
The pictures were taken on November 29th 2003
I'll hold all other comments lol
Old 12-02-2003, 09:07 AM   #45
Marty
USER INFO »
He looks dumb with those glasses. And his face looks like on of the publicity photos for the 80s hair bands. (where they pucker up their lips to look "Sexy")