++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-02-2005, 01:20 PM   #16
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes, most people that claim they sound like Creed are ingorant. But yeah, Burn it Down is not exactly the kind of a song you want to play at a party. You should have skipped it and gotten straight to Metalingus ;-)

And DMB stinks so horribly... It doesn't surprise me that whoever likes DMB doesn't like AB...
Old 01-02-2005, 01:48 PM   #17
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Yes, most people that claim they sound like Creed are ingorant. But yeah, Burn it Down is not exactly the kind of a song you want to play at a party. You should have skipped it and gotten straight to Metalingus ;-)

For DMB Kids??? no i think Broken Wings or ILM would be better for the punks... DMB kids aren't really used to the sound of the MOTHER FUCKING ELECTRIC GUITAR... lol

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-04-2005, 10:35 AM   #18
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
^Haha, true. I was thinking of a party in general, not for a bunch of DMB fanboys.

I have to think anyone who likes DMB doesn't have their head screwed on right...
Old 01-04-2005, 05:16 PM   #19
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Well I don't like them per say... but they're not bad to listen on the readio everyonce in a while... but def would not buy a CD of theirs

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-04-2005, 06:24 PM   #20
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Yeah, well, check your head ;-) lol, jk

I just... don't get them.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:35 PM   #21
R U Ready?
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by scrit) I like burn it down, I like the vocals and guitar together at the ending. Anywaaay I think that the instruments in alter bridge sound very similar to creed, but thats the only thing. The vocals and lyrics sound alot different from creed. The guitar usually sounds similar to creed, but its the same guitarist so of course it does. There are just more guitar solos. I dont think they sound just like creed though because to me the singers sound VERY different and so all of their songs have a much different feel than creed's songs. This is all just my opinion though, dont have to agree. How well did the people at this party know creed? Did they just know their hits or were they very familiar wiht them? That could make alot of difference about how they think creed sounded.

I like DMB and AB, what does that make my head?

Yeah, I think this girl that said it is just familiar with the hits, so she is thinking instrumentally, not vocally. Big difference in the vocals. Actually, this girl likes country the most. Now that's something I can't hardly stand.

-Open Your Eyes