++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-28-2003, 12:50 PM   #976
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Great job, Kris!!! I'm proud of you too. Although I understand that it's a totally different form of creative writing, I was kind of nervous about posting my first poem in the Creative forum so I can relate to that feeling. I really enjoyed it and it was a wonderful way to start of the week.

Teri, won't you at least share one that's in your head with us?

Relearn Love
Old 07-29-2003, 02:48 PM   #977
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
<b>Ok I'm gonna be brave. I don't know how good this will be it's me first time but here it goes:

I'm just getting off a plane at the Maui airport in Hawaii. As I'm going to pick up my bags I run into this guy. Looking up my heart starts to flutter as I'm looking into the eyes of Scott Stapp. He realizes immediately that I know who he is and puts his hand up to mouth and shakes his head. He says "Please don't say anything and I'll take you out to dinner!" Of course me pass up an opportunity like that NO WAY! So, he helps me get my bags and we drive to his hotel. He of course has the whole top floor to himself. He says I can change in his room for dinner so I find the best dress I can find shower and get dressed. We have the most beautiful view at dinner. We are right on the beach. We talk and get to know each other a little bit. After dinner we walk along the beach joking and just having a great time. He asks me what one of my favorite songs is. I tell him "To Whom it May Concern" He starts to sing the chorus to me as he brushes my hair away from my eyes. Staring straight into my eyes I began to shake. Before I can say anything he takes my face in his hands a ever so softly kisses me on the lips. Of course I'm taken back by this. He asks if that was ok. "Yes, that was wonderful!' He does it again but this time he kisses me harder and my knees start to buckle. He feels this and asks if I want to go back to his room. So, we go back, he has flowers everywhere and candles are burning next to a bath full of bubbles. We of course get in the tub and make love all night long!!! I wake to a rose on my pillow with a note that says "Can't wait to see you again tonight" Love - Scott.

Ok , how was that! I'm soo :embarass: &nbsp;right now! </b>

i had a dream like that once, jk :lol:
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 07-31-2003, 09:19 PM   #978
JenRN
USER INFO »
We are waiting Teri!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-01-2003, 11:06 AM   #979
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Funny Dan!

Yes, Teri get your mojo going!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 08-03-2003, 11:28 PM   #980
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok, here goes:

I'm in Orlando by myself just to get away for awhile. My flight arrived at the airport around 11, I pick up my rental car and am looking for my hotel. Man I could use a cup of coffee or a latte or something like that, since I've been up since 5:00 a.m. So I pull off the highway and come upon a Starbucks and decide that would be a good place to stop. I go in and order my latte and take all my rental car paperwork to a small table in the corner to try to figure out where the hell I'm going to get to my hotel. I must have a totally confused look on my face because the next thing I know, there is a tall stranger standing over me and he asks if I need some help. I look up and see this tall handsome face smiling down at me. He has short short hair, and is wearing a sleeveless t-shirt that shows off these incredible biceps that I immediately envision wrapped around me. He says his name is Mark and he saw me looking a bit confused and wondered if he could help me out. I tell him I'm looking for the Days Inn Lake Buena Vista and he tells me that the hotel is off the exit he takes to get to his house. He asks if I'd like to follow him in my car and he'll show me where to go. We sit while we both drink our drinks and he asks me all about myself. I tell him I'm looking for some r&r away from the job and stress of home. I follow him out to the parking lot, and then I follow his car to the hotel. He pulls into the parking lot with me and I thank him for his help. He tells me to enjoy my stay and with that, he's off.

I check into my hotel, and after taking a long hot shower, all the while thinking about those biceps and how they would feel against my wet skin in the shower, I wrap my robe around me and suddenly hear the phone ringing. I rush out to answer it, and it's Mark. He said that he was thinking about me on his drive home and wondered if I'd like for him to show me around town. He picks me up around 4 and we head to Universal Studios. He takes me on all the wild roller coasters which is a sexy rush sitting next to this hard body of a man. We leave Universal and head to Pleasure Island to have dinner and do some dancing. The dance club is really crowded and our bodies are pressed together very very closely as the dancers all crowd the floor. The music pounds as we move to the beat as one body. It's very hot and as the music slows I feel his hot breath on my neck and those biceps wrap around me as we dance together. At this point we are looking into each others eyes and the same thought is going through our minds. Let's get out of here.

We get out to his car and before we even get into it, he has my back up against the car and he is kissing me deep, slow and soft and it is so hot my toes are curling up. We stay there just kissing intensely for what seems to be hours before tearing ourselves away from each other. We take his car back to his house, he grabs a bottle of wine and 2 glasses and takes me upstairs to the roof where he has a chaise lounge big enough for the two of us. Under the stars and the warm dark Florida sky he takes me in his arms and very slowly, kisses me, his tongue at first encircling my mouth, then entering it, still taking his time, teasing me. I feel his hands unbuttoning my blouse and caressing my bare shoulders. I take off his shirt to reveal a muscular chest that I immediately run my hands all over. His hands then move down to my shorts, which come off in a hurry. We both lay down on the chaise and proceed to explore each other with our hands and our mouths. The whole night is spent making love over and over again, each time we climax together and relax in each others arms before starting over again. As the sun comes up, we finally fall sound asleep. I believe I have found the r&r I was looking for.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-03-2003, 11:34 PM   #981
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
As Susan Sarandon says in "Bull Durham"....Ohhhh, myyyyy!
Old 08-04-2003, 12:41 AM   #982
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: Originally posted by jimmy2sacs
oh man, why the hell did i come in here!!!!!! me eyes me eyes.

I hear ya!
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 08-04-2003, 06:01 AM   #983
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No boys allowed unless you have something worthwhile to contribute.

Old 08-04-2003, 07:34 AM   #984
Sheila63
USER INFO »
What a great way to start my Monday morning!!! Great fantasy, Teri. It was definitely worth the wait.

Relearn Love
Old 08-04-2003, 09:22 AM   #985
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
That was awesome Teri. I can't find the right words and what actually came out of my mouth I don' t know how I would begin to express it!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 08-04-2003, 10:27 AM   #986
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
That was great! I agree, that is a wonderful way to start a hot sticky Monday morning. Thank you Teri

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 08-04-2003, 11:22 PM   #987
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Oh... my.... God....

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 08-05-2003, 06:22 AM   #988
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That was a good OMG, wasn't it?

Old 08-05-2003, 11:41 AM   #989
JenRN
USER INFO »
WOW Teri!!!!! And you said you were dried out in the fantasy area, I think not!!!!! That was spectacular!!!! Makes me want a cigerette and I don't even smoke!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-05-2003, 03:50 PM   #990
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Dang Jen, nice avatar! Looking at that could make a girl fantasize!