++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 08:53 AM   #1
FEREZ1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Stapp problem.

Hey folks. I'm new to this site so be gentle. i will post my opinion of Scott later. Tell me what you think

Last edited by FEREZ1 : 02-09-2004 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:29 AM   #2
The Lithium
USER INFO »
How could Stapp ever be a problem?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 02-09-2004, 09:35 AM   #3
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
what problem ??

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-09-2004, 10:02 AM   #4
FEREZ1
USER INFO »
The problem.

Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
He views Creed as HIS band and does'nt seem too bothered about Flip and Mark's problems. He is clearly a bono-wannabe who believes himself to be bigger than his band. Sometimes i look at the guy and totally cringe. He comes across as so egotistical and naive! Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I know he has had problems but i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. It seems they have grown tired of him and want to do their own thing without having Scott as a burden on them. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times! Would he have acheived that in Scott Stapp's band? I dont think so mate!!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs, but the main reason they have been laughed at, is Stapp. The best is yet to come, but it will be Stappless.
I hope you all respect my view on this, because it is my honest opinion. I wont be pressurized to worship Scott Stapp, unlike some.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:15 AM   #5
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
The Stapp problem

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years
Old 02-09-2004, 10:42 AM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Stapp is the problem!........( )...........
wow! that sounds like it has been building up for a while.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-09-2004, 11:57 AM   #7
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 02-09-2004, 12:03 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
He views Creed as HIS band and does'nt seem too bothered about Flip and Mark's problems. He is clearly a bono-wannabe who believes himself to be bigger than his band. Sometimes i look at the guy and totally cringe. He comes across as so egotistical and naive! Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I know he has had problems but i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. It seems they have grown tired of him and want to do their own thing without having Scott as a burden on them. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times! Would he have acheived that in Scott Stapp's band? I dont think so mate!!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs, but the main reason they have been laughed at, is Stapp. The best is yet to come, but it will be Stappless.
I hope you all respect my view on this, because it is my honest opinion. I wont be pressurized to worship Scott Stapp, unlike some.
AND TODAY YOU ARE MINE !!!!!! MAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUCK!!!!! !!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-09-2004, 12:04 PM   #9
Tamawig
USER INFO »
well

I kinda agree with this fella.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:04 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1)
Hey folks. I'm new to this site so be gentle. i will post my opinion of Scott later. Tell me what you think
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-09-2004, 12:08 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1)
HERES WHAT I THINK FRREZ 1 DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2004, 12:13 PM   #12
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
I hate new people that come here and spread GARBAGE like this! Go back to where you came from! And NO ... I don't *respect* your view on this. How could you even write this crap!? Oh ... right ... I guess I'm one of those "idiots"!!!
Old 02-09-2004, 12:15 PM   #13
FEREZ1
USER INFO »
Ferez fights back.

no mate, people like me dont suck, people like me are realistic and dont follow stupid fantasies like little girls! So many people on this board go on about how gr8 Stapp is, when its blantantly obvious he cares for himself only. Its people like you who must annoy the hell out of Mark and Flip. I used to adore everything about creed, but i know hate Stapp. How come? How come he gets so much disrespect from his peers? Why are so many fans losing faith in him? STOP ROMANTACIZING PEOPLE AND GET REAL!!
How could i spread crap like this, hmm cuz its my opinion. I have become totally disillusioned with Stapp.

Last edited by FEREZ1 : 02-09-2004 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:20 PM   #14
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I'd like to to suggest ... before this goes any farther ... that no one continue to respond to this.

Even better ... Steve should close the thread.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:28 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) no mate, people like me dont suck, people like me are realistic and dont follow stupid fantasies like little girls! So many people on this board go on about how gr8 Stapp is, when its blantantly obvious he cares for himself only. Its people like you who must annoy the hell out of Mark and Flip. I used to adore everything about creed, but i know hate Stapp. How come? How come he gets so much disrespect from his peers? Why are so many fans losing faith in him? STOP ROMANTACIZING PEOPLE AND GET REAL!!
How could i spread crap like this, hmm cuz its my opinion. I have become totally disillusioned with Stapp.
hey i aint no damn little girl For One And my days And just because Im a chick And i dont ROMANTIACTIZIE~~~All right~~~ IM FOR WHATS RIGHT!!!!! And thats being very narrow minded of you to say that to theses GIRLS HERE!!!! If you come on a here Downing Stapp I will Kick your Ass Even if i was a Dude If You cant It sounds like to me your one of those people WHO CAN DISH IT BUT CANT TAKE IT
Closed Thread