++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 10-19-2004, 09:01 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Joy To The World

colors of black and gray my days are shortend time frozen i look up and i hear your voice in the sky with the sound of thunder getting closer and closer your spirt moves upon the face of the water the leafs dance and turn up on the trees lighting crashes and breaks the ground i look not for wanders i look not for a miracle for you are Whatching You Hearing You Your Voice Follows Me In The Wind And It Chills My Spine colors Of Black An Gray The Only Hope For The Desolate And The Falling Colors Of Black And Gray I Look Not For A Decieving Sun I Wait For You Your Spirt Moves Upon The Earh Given Life To The Dead Seeking Your Chosen Few Prepare Your Warriors My King As I Dance For His Majestey Your Spirt Moves Upon The Face Of Waters Your Spirt Embraces All Your Creatures My Teacher Of All Things Deep So I Will Sing Joy To The World The Lord Has Come Let Earth Recieve Her King And Let Heavean And Nature Sing Let Every Heart Prepare You Room Prepare Those To Fall At Your Kness My King Victory Be Your Name Forever More Joy To The World The Lord Has Come Let Earth Claim Her King Right Awake In This Daze Of Clouded Haze As the Thunders Roar Your Name
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-20-2004, 11:51 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
always loved a good Thunder Storm...

Old 10-20-2004, 01:48 PM   #3
HR2004
USER INFO »
that was a really good one!!
Old 10-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything