++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Should church doors be locked
Open Or Shut 2 100.00%
Is Shut Every One Should Have A Key 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2004, 10:59 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Right To The Point!!!!

I Want Some Opions About Something I For One Do Not Like The Fact That Churches Lock Their Doors !!! Should,nt They Always Be Open And Never Close!!! And I Say This Nothing Should Be Sold In The House Of God I See This Done Alot I Really Dont Like It My House Should Be Called The House Prayer !!!!! This Is My Opion And I Stand Behind It All The Way, I Just Want Others Opion,s Peace Ya,lls
Old 07-05-2004, 11:31 PM   #2
MyAngelwings
USER INFO »
I think Church should be open 24/7. And church people should be on hand to help. If I remember correctly years ago Catholic churches were always open.You could walk in and light a candle or say a prayer anytime. I do know of a church in New jersey that has midnight worship. and then I think like 2am. That is great. It should be like that all over.
Old 07-05-2004, 11:51 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
I happen To Love the catholic Church For One Thing To It Nuns And To The Monks !!! The Show Of A Light Of Something That Everyone Could Use ITS CALLED LOYALTY AND DEVOTION And To Forsake All Others And Follow Him Instead Of Debating About Religions I Try To Find The Light Thats There I Just sorta Set Back And Take It All In LOL, Thank You A Church Door Should Not Be closed At anytime And Your Right Some one should be on call 24 hours a day Because My Lord Is And I Say The Word teaches Us To Be Christ Like Amen The Church Would Be Awsome Place To Start Dont ya Think PEACE BE WITH YA!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-20-2004, 01:42 AM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
We R the Lords temple right, we are open 24/7. We need to be available to people. Church being unlocked or not.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 07-20-2004, 02:17 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen!!! im laughing right now b/c i forgot i started this thread i thought it was somebody elses hahaha, no doors should be locked someone should always be there and another thing i dont think church time should be organized either Michale w smith Is Doing something called come thirsty which i think May Be Cool !!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-08-2004, 08:18 PM   #6
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) We R the Lords temple right, we are open 24/7. We need to be available to people. Church being unlocked or not.

You nailed it sincirr!

Believers make up the church.

And we often gather in building to meet together, but those
buildings are only wood and stone, not the church.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:48 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes i call it sunday go meeting