++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-22-2003, 01:53 AM   #16
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
welcome to Creed Feed, otherwise known as Dan's World :lol:
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 11-22-2003, 01:54 AM   #17
Delirium
USER INFO »
Oh Oh Oh, and will you tell him the acoustic edit of My Own Prison ROCKS!!!! one of the best guitar pieces ever written.

O and tell him not too make his new stuff too heavy, metal aint nice kthnxbai
Old 11-23-2003, 05:10 PM   #18
Rain
USER INFO »
Welcome to CreedFeed Gabriel!

Why bleed for the wicked..If the wicked dont bleed for me..
Got to stand up Psych myself up..That's the way it's gonna be.

Old 11-23-2003, 07:57 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-RockGoddess+11-21-2003 08:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockGoddess @ 11-21-2003 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes, people from the Pit have met him in person. [/b][/quote]
I'm sorry, but I really get annoyed at this. People from Creedfeed have met Mark as well, but we don't brag about it. It just seems like the mentality of some Pit members is that if you are from the Pit, you somehow are better than other Creed fans because Michael Tremonti posts there, or because so many people there have met the band. Whooptee-friggin-doo. That doesn't mean they are somehow better than the rest of us poor schmucks who haven't had the pleasure. I don't want all the people from the Pit who post here to get offended. Because it seems to me if you are here, you are getting tired of the Pit yourself (or that's what several have told me). I just have had a lot on my mind over the course of the past few days and it's all come to a head tonight. Some, NOT ALL, people from the Pit seem to have this holier-than-thou attitude because they are in the loop and we're not. Who gives a flying f*ck??

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-23-2003, 09:12 PM   #20
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
well... it turns out that marktremonti.net has the post of Michael that's the most explanatory of all... so pitters can't really brag about it. heh!
Old 11-30-2003, 09:34 AM   #21
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
welcome Gabriel
Old 11-30-2003, 03:22 PM   #22
luvin monti
USER INFO »
I don't think one Creed board is better than the rest, no matter who posts there. I can give a crap less if Stapp posts here or over at the M-T.com board. I go to these boards to read what people have to say, what their feelings are, and to talk to my friends!

Some people do act like they are "holier than thou" cuz they've met Mark, Flip, or Stapp...but you are going to have that no matter where you go!

I don't think anyone really is "in the loop," some people just like to pretend!!!

I like the atmostphere over here, and I hope to keep coming back! I've been away for a few weeks because of school. Hopefully I'll be back in a few more, when it's all finished!

Rock on my friends!! \m/

Psst...Hey Gabriel!
Old 11-30-2003, 03:42 PM   #23
velocityidp
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-luvin monti+11-30-2003 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luvin monti @ 11-30-2003 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't think one Creed board is better than the rest [/b][/quote]
I do... Creedfeed is by far the best msg board:

1) Better design by far
2) Less annoying sigs
3) More normal people

I visit CreedPit all the time, and I think it's a piece of junk board. You have to wade through so many pointless posts it's unbelievable.... gah. So cumbersome.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed
Old 11-30-2003, 03:54 PM   #24
Rain
USER INFO »
I agree with Kimmie...I go to several boards to see what peeps have to say..and to meet and make new friends. But you are right there are some peeps who have the attitude of being holier than thou..

Why bleed for the wicked..If the wicked dont bleed for me..
Got to stand up Psych myself up..That's the way it's gonna be.

Old 11-30-2003, 06:35 PM   #25
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-velocityidp+11-30-2003 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (velocityidp @ 11-30-2003 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-luvin monti+11-30-2003 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luvin monti @ 11-30-2003 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't think one Creed board is better than the rest [/b][/quote]
I do... Creedfeed is by far the best msg board:

1) Better design by far
2) Less annoying sigs
3) More normal people

I visit CreedPit all the time, and I think it's a piece of junk board. You have to wade through so many pointless posts it's unbelievable.... gah. So cumbersome. [/b][/quote]
4) Creed Feed is the home of the King of the World
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 11-30-2003, 08:07 PM   #26
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Teri,

Just my opinion but I think a lot of PRETENDING goes on at the pit.
People pretend that they have met band members but they have not (perhaps 1 or 2 have).
People pretend they have an inside track.
People pretend they know more than the next guy,
People pretend that they know it all.
People pretend that they are better than everyone else.

Unfortunately, when you pretend long enough, you start to believe and you forget it's all pretend.

Then you think you have the right to make other people that don't pretend and just want to voice honest, heartfelt opinions feel like idiots.

After all they don't belong to the pretend club, so they don't know it all and then as you say Teri, the pretend people start to feel like they are something special.

It's all very sad over there. I do post occasionally and usually get bashed but I don't give a crap anymore. Lat week after the pretend people were particularly cruel to a pretty innocent girl, imo, I went on a rampage for a few days.

The pretend people are arrogant and they are bullies, imo.
And like bullies, one can only wonder how they treat people in their real life.

The sad thing is that there are some really nice people who are frequent posters there and some are on this board and even on this thread. Many of the very cool people are AFRAID to post their true feelings because they know they will be bashed.
I know this for a fact because they have told me this in PM's or occasionally when they get brave enough, they might actually say something against one of the pretend people right on the board. VERY, VERY RARE THOUGH.

If you want to be a member in good standing on the Pit, you go along with the pretend people or you at least KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Unfortunately, that's how bullies survive and flourish, everyone stands around and watches.

It seems to be an acceptable way of life there.

The pretend people rule and make the rules (unspoken of course like true bullies).

Everyone else...BEWARE!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2003, 08:48 PM   #27
mamm1234
USER INFO »
The people here at creedfeed are very cool, very nice and very down to earth. I like it here. Wish I had time to come by more often.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:00 PM   #28
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-21-2003 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-21-2003 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> oh my! Michael replied my posts at the pit and said Mark was next to him. I said I was from Brazil and Mark said:

"does that say Brazil?" wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so excited! and for such a little thing! hehehe it made my day, after a stressful day of hard work. [/b][/quote]
Lucky dog, you got to talk to Mark, well sorta. I would like to talk to both tremo guys. They both seem like cool guys.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:02 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: If you want to be a member in good standing on the Pit, you go along with the pretend people or you at least KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Unfortunately, that's how bullies survive and flourish, everyone stands around and watches.

Reason #5463 that I would NEVER bother with those people. I took one look at the Pit and decided those *pretend* people (good description) need lives. It's just MUSIC, for crying out loud. I have no use for sycophantic wannabes.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:07 PM   #30
TREMOchickLA
USER INFO »
Can't we all just get along?

I wish all the band member bashing/BOARDmember/board bashing would stop.

It's getting ooold...like Thanksgiving leftovers....lol

BTW...Hi! I just registered to this board...but been reading here a while.

*waves at Kimmie....heehee*