++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Thoughts on CreedFeed Redesign?
Keep it as is, no change 1 10.00%
Just change colors and/or width of pages 1 10.00%
Complete template redesign 6 60.00%
Other ideas (see my post below) 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #31
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Site Updates Poll - Design Thoughts?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I hope that if you do go with a redesign, it doesn't include too many images or other graphic elements that slow page loading. Some of us have older computers . This place is really easy to use and navigate.
And there are some of us that still have dial up internet service... Yeah, I'm one of the ones that are behind the times!!! *laughs*

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 10-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #32
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I'm up for a redesign! The brown color kinda reminds me of a terd Change is an AWESOME thing
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-29-2010, 08:37 AM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I'm up for a redesign! The brown color kinda reminds me of a terd Change is an AWESOME thing
my Julie girl My Julie Girl, you need one of those, Eddie Money Numbers, who indeed, was a smart mate, Even after Billboard Success, Kurt Corbain As Well, Eddie Shoped Happliy At K_MART And Kurt Kept , His Same Car, i find these 2 God Like, The Rest I Find Like One Wise Man TITLED Another Chart Toper, WHITE TRASH WITH MONEY, Get Back To Cooking My Julie So U Can Taste, Just Like Apple Pie, We Singing, No By By, ...... the color be nice, think not like the crowd, It Be, CREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... the color that repersents the taste to keep all happy, my julie girl ...THE BEAUTY OF SIMPLISTY, My God My God, I Love Ya Now, some never learn how to just Walk That Way, Miss The How Point For Miles And Miles ....Peace Be With You,
Old 12-01-2010, 06:52 AM   #34
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

I am for a redesign a fresh new look for the site would be nice
Old 12-01-2010, 11:36 AM   #35
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) I am for a redesign a fresh new look for the site would be nice
In about 24 Month Period My Friend, its odd to i, why you dont not like, the colors of the magic sand the place not made by hands, sounds like you be a oh little confused, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH We I WISH TO UPLIFT THAT PRAISE AMOUNG THE UNICORN, Exdous 23>thou shal not offer the blood of my sacrafice with leavend bread neither shall the fat of my sacrafice remain untill the morning the first fruits of the land thou shalt bring into the house of thy lord thy GOD, Thou Shalt Not Seethe A Kid In His Mothers Milk, FOR THIS BE HIGHER GROUND, ......................And Those Walls Be Inside Us And All Around Us, We,ve Heared It All Before Its The Same Old Song Dance, The Old Letters Burn, Bear One Another In Love The Way He Loves Us,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_00026.jpg (4.3 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg th_jesus_risen77.jpg (5.3 KB, 186 views)
Old 12-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #36
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) I am for a redesign a fresh new look for the site would be nice
Probably wont ever happen.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Probably wont ever happen.
........... i would love to take the day off and whatch stir crazy, with richard pryer and gene wilder, im Bad ... but i,ve got yet another speach to prepare, need a lot of prayer with that from time time ya get lucky by Acident or what the Atheist Love Circumstances i agree there as well, b/c loves ya to, with todays christian socitey of ironing pants and getting that cake their on time to here noisy kids with no manors run up and down the hall during prayer time is just what we need to understand us and hear us oh Lord i can see why most rather would be an atheist PRAISE JESUS peace be with loves, We Love Creed....., im bringing up the Athesist topic because i Know Lunar Shadow Is One, Unless He has had change of heart, i just made it better, the lord has mercy upon us,
Old 12-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #38
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Aaaaannnnnyyyy day now.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #39
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Aaaaannnnnyyyy day now.
i,ll be the reason that ya tell the boys NO you can walk out on me tonite If You Think That Aint FEELING RIGHT, Sweet Darlin They Aint No Getting Over Meh, YOU A RONNIE MILSAP FAN TOOOOO, Do the stressfull times sug sis ain,t going Write Ya up, Cuz i love ya to much, i,ve been kinda busy with all things, to keep us moving safe and happy, Now Ya,alls Is My Standers, i expect nothing more or less of that meassure but to stand AND ENDURE, For Everyones Great Outcomer THE WORST FEAR WOULD BE AT THESE TIMES, We Gets Contempary Muisic,ed to death, Lets All do try to stay focused, changing tides will in fact emerge, as lowering taxes sug is the primary concern, across the usa,