++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
altered
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Alter Bridge fans!

Hey, havnt been here for awhile! I was suprised to see people that dont like AB still come to this site! Its weird.I am ready to debate the person who said Myles shows off and is weird on stage and is bad for the band etc. What was that all about???? I also see alot of people have got to meet Myles in person, that is fantastic! He really is one of the coolest, sweetest guys on the planet.He has said nothing but good things about you also.Anyway, I seen a link on here of a large picture of Myles on the side of a building. I cant seem to find it now? Can anybody help?
Old 02-24-2006, 05:48 PM   #2
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: Hey Alter Bridge fans!

wow.... iam intrested in it too................ i mean in the link.............
Old 02-24-2006, 06:52 PM   #3
altered
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) wow.... iam intrested in it too................ i mean in the link.............
I am pretty sure someone had it on here.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:42 PM   #4
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

I've tried to debate with the people dissing Myles over that reson, no use, they just don't get it.

Thanks Bilal, that messege you could actually read
Old 02-25-2006, 02:07 AM   #5
altered
USER INFO »

[quote=RoffeDH]I've tried to debate with the people dissing Myles over that reson, no use, they just don't get it.

I have noticed the people that diss him have never seen him. Doesnt make sense. I read where someone dissed a person for going to see them several times.I have seen him alot and enjoy it every time.I actually dont mind debating these people, you learn why you like a band so much by defending them. But your right, sometimes they just dont get it.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:07 AM   #6
altered
USER INFO »

[quote=RoffeDH]I've tried to debate with the people dissing Myles over that reson, no use, they just don't get it.

I have noticed the people that diss him have never seen him. Doesnt make sense. I read where someone dissed a person for going to see them several times.I have seen him alot and enjoy it every time.I actually dont mind debating these people, you learn why you like a band so much by defending them. But your right, sometimes they just dont get it.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:24 AM   #7
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) I've tried to debate with the people dissing Myles over that reson, no use, they just don't get it.

Thanks Bilal, that messege you could actually read

and i am flattered ................thank you very much for ur humble compliment.................its nice to have people like you aournd who do appreciate good when they see em.....very nice indeed.............
Old 02-25-2006, 06:24 AM   #8
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Wow... I'm... I'm speachless... You do know how to write in proper english... Just the 15,000 periods that have to go now But hey, you're making progress

Yeah, people who diss him have never seen or met him, he's like the most awsome man alive, realy... Yeah, I belive it was Anna he dissed, hey she likes the band, so what?
Old 02-25-2006, 09:50 AM   #9
bilal
USER INFO »

i feel Myles is a great person ............. may be because he is so down to earth ...........i havent actually meet him........but seein all the concert videos and band interviews............... i think the guy radiates an energy that is acceptable by all.............. he doesnt wana dominate or show off ................ and play along his nice humble way with others................ i just hope the guy remains the same as the band climbs to more hights of success ................ but i am sure he will............... i beleive Myles do have a strong Character........ i wish him all the best ..........and hope to see him in the years come!
Old 02-25-2006, 10:39 AM   #10
titan9
USER INFO »

Well, the reason why some people who don't like AB still come to this site is because there is a Stapp forum here and this isn't strictly an AB site. Some Stapp fans, of course, don't care for AB, just as some AB fans don't care for Stapp. Personally, I'm an equal fan of both, so I spend my time on both this forum and the Stapp forum. Still, you will see anti-AB fans posting in this particular forum, just as you see anti-Stapp fans posting in Stapp's forum. All is fair, I suppose.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!

Last edited by titan9 : 02-25-2006 at 10:42 AM.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:44 PM   #11
altered
USER INFO »

Yeah, that is what happens.Nothing wrong with a good debate,but at least know what your talking about.Opinions are fine everybody has a different one, but when the facts are the completely wrong it is just stupid.Anybody that has met Myles knows he is a great guy and there are no facts saying other wise.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:47 PM   #12
altered
USER INFO »

So nobody has seen that Picture of Myles that covers the side of the building and has people walking by on the sidewalk?
Old 02-25-2006, 02:55 PM   #13
Creed7352
USER INFO »

this one?

http://www.alterbridge.com/images/te...05/zurich1.jpg
Old 02-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #14
bilal
USER INFO »

nice pic .......... thanks creed7352............... hey altered............ is this the one u were sayin about!!
Old 02-25-2006, 08:04 PM   #15
altered
USER INFO »

No, thats a cool one though. This one has a large picture of Myles on the side of a building and people walking by it on a sidewalk. Not sure if it was computer generated or real? It was really cool.