++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 08-25-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A political random thought

The most romantic display of 2008, the media and Obama

Here is a summary of the American media through November : Democrats are good, Republicans are evil. Be sure and tune in to the major networks every evening for your daily programming.

I'm a Libertarian so attacking McCain in response to the statement above won't bother me at all.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: A political random thought

hmm..interesting....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 08-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

The media is also ignoring Obamas relationship with a terrorist William Ayers. They are associates. Obama's career was launched in this guy's house! This guy was one of Obama's mentors, taught him the ins and outs of radicalism as authored by Saul Alinsky. "The relationship between Ayers and Obama is much deeper and longer than Obama admits. They ... were partners in various entities and regularly exchanged ideas, including," according to Investor's Business Daily, "how to turn Chicago schools into re-education camps to create a generation of social revolutionaries." That's who Bill Ayers is, and he is unrepentant. And this is who Obama worked with on education.

"One of Ayer's descriptions for a course" that he and Obama designed and worked on is "called 'Improving Learning Environments'," and here's the description: "Prospective K-12 teachers need to 'be aware of the social and moral universe we inhabit and ... be a teacher capable of hope and struggle, outrage and action, teaching for social justice and liberation. Now, Stanley Kurtz writes for National Review Online. He's a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center. He is a Harvard-educated social anthropologist who frequently does contribute to National Review and some other publications. He is widely respected.

His research is meticulous, and he has been doing for months the job the mainstream media refuses to do, and that is examine the background and the public records of Obama to try to find out what's there. He specifically is looking into his relationship with Bill Ayers -- and he has found some documents in Chicago that give some details that shine the light on the lie that Obama barely knows Ayers. "He's just a guy in my neighborhood." It's clear that Obama does not want people to know how close he is to Bill Ayers. So, the Saul Alinsky-inspired Obama campaign has engaged in a brutal sleaze and smear tactic. The Obama machine is now going after Stanley Kurtz, who is just looking into this. He was on a Chicago radio station WGN, and the phone lines were flooded and the e-mails came in, and call after call after call came in denouncing Kurtz.

"Kurtz needs to stop this. We just want this to stop." The callers were robots. They were reading an e-mail that the Obama campaign had sent out and those that got through were just reading e-mails. We just want it to stop. The host said, "What has Mr. Kurtz said that's not true here tonight?" and they would not respond 'cause they couldn't respond. They just said, "We want it to stop. The criticism of Obama is just not what we want to hear as Americans," and these people were racing through their script, and they echoed the campaign insistence that it was Rosenberg, the host, who was lowering the standards of political discourse by having Stanley Kurtz on the air.When asked, "What's wrong?" when asked, "What's inaccurate?" when asked, "Well, what's Mr. Kurtz saying here that's incorrect?" they don't answer it. They read from the script: "We just want this to stop."

It's the same old political machine with a fresh new face.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Wtf?!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I'm sure everyone has noticed the media constantly repeating the George Bush 31% or so approval rating. However once again the media doesn't seem to notice the Democrat controled Congress failure to reach higher than 15% approval since the beginning of the year.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...al_performance

-Homer Simpson

Old 09-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #6
metalchris25
USER INFO »

This is an article from yahoo. I personally felt it was great, and dead-on. People need to wake up and quit being "hypnotized" by Obama's words. He is full of it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/realclearpol...ers_a_beautifu
Old 09-03-2008, 01:58 AM   #7
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

^GREAT ARTICLE! The worst of all this is the media. Without their compliance this "snake oil" show wouldn't work. I hope enough voters look further than the evening news for information.

-Homer Simpson

Old 09-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #8
metalchris25
USER INFO »

No kidding. If this guy gets elected, I think we are all in trouble. I can't believe that people are so blind. It's like they jumped on the Obama bandwagon and it drove them stupid.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #9
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

A reporter that challenges Palins experience gets educated by Newt and the reporter has nothing to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8zXi90EVeg

Why is there so much controversy with republicans and so little scrutiny when the media reports on democrats? I'm not a member of either major party. I've just had with the media whores.

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 09-03-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #10
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Holy crap that was awesome! lol And for some reason, the fact that the reporter was black just made it funnier. I love the Einstein quote at the end.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Holy crap that was awesome! lol And for some reason, the fact that the reporter was black just made it funnier. I love the Einstein quote at the end.
well with all due respect i must say with this election year Its A Joke Man Better Than Saturday Night Live When It Was Good Back to you chris thanks for your report
Old 09-05-2008, 04:19 PM   #12
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

More about Obamas ties to the terrorist William Ayers. If the evening news reports this they'll probably focus more on the "negative" tactics of McCain supporters.

Fox News -

Documents released Tuesday by the University of Illinois at Chicago shed some light on Barack Obama’s relationship with William Ayers, a founding member of the 1960s and 1970s radical group the Weather Underground.

Obama’s association with Ayers, who now teaches at the university, has become an issue in the Illinois senator’s presidential campaign. The Weather Underground took credit for several nonfatal bombings on targets that included the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol, and critics accuse Obama of rubbing elbows with an unabashed 1960s radical.

Obama has said that, although he knew Ayers as a professor involved in community outreach efforts in Chicago, he doesn’t share Ayers’ extreme views.

The massive collection of newly released documents — 140 boxes full of them — includes agendas that clearly put Obama and Ayers in the same room for meetings of Chicago Annenberg Challenge, an educational initiative that Ayers was instrumental in starting and that Obama chaired in the 1990s.

Ayers Unrepentant for Weather Underground’s Violence in 1960s, 1970s

The initiative was funded by $49.2 million from the Annenberg Foundation with the intention of establishing community partnerships that would improve schools.

FOX News was among several news organizations that reviewed the university’s records by appointment. In one agenda, a March 15, 1995, meeting featured Obama making introductions and Ayers giving a briefing.

But more than a year later, Obama pushed the group to be bolder in its reforms, according to the Associated Press, which also reviewed the documents. Minutes from an October 1996 gathering show that Obama, a guest at a meeting of the collaborative, raised questions about what the group should be doing.

The AP reports the minutes characterized Obama’s concerns as twofold: Whether the group was raising additional money and whether money was being used “to prop up existing organizations as opposed to creating fresh educational practices in the schools?”

“At the end of five years, will we have broken the mold? Not much seems to be bubbling up that is inspiring or substantive,” the minutes say, paraphrasing Obama.

Even so, Stanley Kurtz, a contributing editor for the conservative magazine National Review, thinks Obama’s association with Ayers should raise questions in the minds of voters who wonder of Obama is as mainstream as he claims to be.

“The fact that Obama and Ayers were working together stems from the pretty sharp left-leaning ideology that both of them shared to some extent,” Kurtz said.

Ayers did not respond to an e-mail requesting comment.

The Obama campaign, meanwhile, is fighting a conservative group called the American Issues Project over a TV commercial that links Obama to Ayers. The campaign argues that the nonprofit group is violating federal laws regulating political ads by nonprofits.

The group filed a document with the Federal Election Commission last week identifying Texas billionaire Harold Simmons as the lone financier of the ad, contributing nearly $2.9 million to produce and air it. Simmons is a fundraiser for John McCain and was one of the major contributors to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, which aired ads in 2004 against John Kerry.

The Obama campaign issued a response ad to the group’s ad, which says, “With all our problems why is John McCain talking about the ’60s trying to link Barack Obama to radical Bill Ayers? McCain knows Obama denounced Ayers’ crimes committed when Obama was just eight years old. Let’s talk about standing up for America today.”

Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton said if “McCain’s consultants are going to go out and make ads that are misleading about Barack Obama, we are going to make sure that they are answered we have to make sure that the truth is out there and that we are answering with force.”

McCain campaign spokesman Brian Rogers released a statement responding to Burton that said, “It’s absurd and disingenuous for the Obama campaign to say we are running this ad. They are trying to blame us and use a straw man to take this issue off the table. If he thinks having a relationship with an unrepentant terrorist is not an issue that concerns the American people, he is deluding himself or being naive.”

-Homer Simpson

Old 09-06-2008, 02:16 AM   #13
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Wow, thanks for posting this
Old 09-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Here's a little interesting info once again missed by NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN....... I found the last paragraph most interesting. I know someone who is also Mexican and he can't understand how I could not vote Democrat. What puzzles me is how he claims to be Catholic but supports a party that champions abortion and the homosexual movement. He supports the Dems mainly because they can be counted on to cut checks for the poor. My responce is, "my vote and principles are not for sale".

San Francisco Chronicle -

Sen. Barack Obama ditched his normal languid cool today, punching back at Gov. Sarah Palin as he spoke with reporters in York, Pa, hotly defending his work as a community organizer. He said he assumes Palin "wants to be treated same way guys want to be treated, which means their records are under scrutinty. I've been through this for 19 months. She's been through it, what four days?"

Obama's hackles were clearly raised by Palin's dismissal of his community organizing --a response to his earlier dismissal of her record as a small-town mayor. "Why would that kind of work be ridiculed?" Obama said. "Who are they fighting for?" The idea that community organizing is not relevant to the presidency, he said, just shows why Republicans "are out of touch and don't get it."

The Obama campaign was clearly on the defensive today, acknowledging how appealing Palin came across, and sending out surrogates hitting their talking points that Republicans have spent their time on attacks rather than substance.

Palin nearly hit Obama's record 38.4 million viewers for his Denver acceptance speech. The Nielsen ratings show she drew 37.2 million viewers, despite being shown on six networks to Obama's 10.

Obama said the "essential question" of the campaign is "who's got a better plan and agenda to move this country forward and fundamentally change it from the economic and foreign policy failures we've seen for the last eight years."

"The American people need change and want change and I'm in the best position to do it," Obama said.

Obama brushed off the attacks with, "I've been called worse on the basketball courts," and said all Republicans have done so far is dwell on "attacking me or extolling John McCain's biography."

He said the race is between him and McCain, and that he remains very glad he picked Joe Biden for his ticket, because he is "absolutely confident he's going to be able to help me govern."

The Nielsen ratings showed that Palin attracted a huge female audience of 19.5 million women, nearly 5 million larger than the third day of the Democratic convention when Hillary Clinton spoke.

The third day of the GOP gathering also attracted more Hispanic viewers than the third day of the Democratic gathering -- 1.4 million to 1.2 million -- even though Univision and Telemundo did not carry the Palin speech.

-Homer Simpson

Old 09-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thanks for posting i was not aware of this