++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-06-2005, 11:03 PM   #1
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pistons Win!!!!

The Pistons are headed back to the finals. Thoughts on the game and the upcoming series?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:21 PM   #2
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
As a Pistons fan, right now I'm in ecstacy. Seriously, I feel like I could cry tears of joy. I'm just soooooooo happy to see them in the NBA Finals again. It's especially sweet because of the circumstances. The Pistons were down 3-2 in the series and everybody counted them out......except the Pistons fans. We never stopped believing in them and never stopped supporting them. I personally never doubted that they'd be in the Finals, even though they were down by 6 with 5 minutes left in this game.

Looking ahead to the NBA Finals, I'm looking forward to the series between the Spurs and Pistons. Both teams have great defenses and it'll be interesting to see which defense plays better. Even though the experts will probably say the Spurs will win, I predict that the Pistons will win and they'll do it in 6. Mark that down.

P.S. I'd like to thank Creed and Alter Bridge. Why? Well, I'm feeling superstitious because I listened to three songs before game 6 and again before game 7. The three songs were: "Are You Ready", "Down To My Last" and "One Last Breath", in that order. With the Pistons on the verge of elimination in game 6, they were truly down to their last. After hearing about how the Red Sox listened to OLB before each game after game 3 of the ALCS last year, I decided to listen to that song as well. Well, looks like being superstitious might have paid off.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!