++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-23-2003, 09:18 AM   #16
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You will have to ask Teri and the Orlando bunch what I did there! They call me Sargeant April for a reason I have several pranks up my sleeve that I have done I will have to tell them.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-23-2003, 11:08 AM   #17
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I remember hearing about that Jen!

Anyways, I was dating this real jerk and he broke up with me. Well, anyway I called him up and pretended that I was really my best friend Jen to see if I could get him to talk dirt about me and why he broke up with me! He believed I was Jen and not me (Kris)! He told me all this stuff about me and then said he was in love with Jen (who was actually me) I told him he was an ass and I would never want to be with him and he was crushed! To this day he still doesn't know it was really me! I just think it's funny how I was able to fool him like that!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-23-2003, 11:40 AM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
At the same hospital where I worked in the previous incident there was this nurse that her and I would play pranks on each other all the time. I always would go out to my car and she would put KY jelly under my door handles and crazy stuff like that. Well........ I got her good. I got her car keys and took her new Accord and drove it up to the helicopter pad and parked it there, then I took like 15 or so maxi pads and placed them all over the windshield!!! LOL..... They called her name over the loud speaker at work and she had to immediately report to the security people. She went out there and found her car and laughed her ass off, we still keep in touch, I miss those days!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-23-2003, 06:27 PM   #19
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) LOL! I bet you're fun to hang out with aren't you Dan?

yep
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-24-2003, 01:29 AM   #20
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Speaking of pads, the other day at school, in one of my classes 3 other girls colored a mini pad, on the top of course, with a red marker, then threw it on the floor! It was great when the teacher found it! LOL, she told one of the girls to go throw it away, so she did. Then our teacher left for a few miniutes, I suppose to go tell the story, I dono, but we dug the pad back out of the trash and stuck it up on the wall. And cuz no one could stay quiet about it, she found it there, laughed, and told a different girl to go throw it away. Well, alright, the trash can is right beside the door, so the girl stuck it on the door knob! Then it was the end of our fun! It was lost in the trashcan forever! Then later on there was one of the 4 guys in our class telling all the other guys he hangs out with about it. I don't exactly know if he liked it, or if he was tramatized!
It was pretty funny! I thought about bringing a pair of underwear and writing bob on the back and hang it up in the hall or something like that. Yeah, you don't have to tell me, my friends and I are all sick minded! But it's kind of fun sometimes!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-24-2003, 02:13 AM   #21
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) Speaking of pads, the other day at school, in one of my classes 3 other girls colored a mini pad, on the top of course, with a red marker, then threw it on the floor!

speaking of pads... back in high school i used to drive an F-150 and one day after school ended i walked over to my car and i found pads all over it. i dont mean these little one that 16 year odl girls wear, im talking about the huge 747 wingy fuckers. ya know, the obscure kind that you get in the mail....

its kind of funny now when i think back to it, the wtf look on my face must have been priceless. never found the the person that did it either.

Last edited by Mulletman : 12-24-2003 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:32 AM   #22
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
LOL, that had to be priceless!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-24-2003, 11:16 AM   #23
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
one of those moments that makes you wish you had a camera with you at all times
Old 12-24-2003, 11:27 AM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I guess it's time to come clean, Mullet. It was me, I did it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-24-2003, 03:26 PM   #25
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Ok I am quite the prankster but this was the best for me! It was my first job as an RN, and I was here in Virginia. I worked at this small rural hopsital, only 80 beds. I worked the 3-11 shift and there was this security guard that always picked on me. He was a state cop and he thought he was the cats meow. Anyways he would put fake spiders in my med cart, pull me over in his cop car when I was not speeding etc.... So I decided to get his ass good!!! LOL...... It was the job of the security people to take the dead bodies to the morgue after a patient dies. So I took another nurse and put him in the body bag and placed him on the stretcher to go to the morgue. I called Jimmy the guard and told him I had a body for him to get. Me and the other nurse had it planned that when I coughed it was his cue.... SO........ Jimmy came and got the "body" and started down the hall with it. He got about 20 feet down the hall and I coughed. The nurse sat straight up on the stretcher still in the body bag, and started to move his hands. Jimmy was so scared and startled he PISSED HIS PANTS!!!!!! He literally pissed his entire pants, and screamed like a little girl. I laughed my ass off so damn hard, they still talk about it down there.

OMG, Jen, that's a great story!! I have tears in my eyes from laughing.

Relearn Love