++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 03-04-2006, 10:07 PM   #151
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Where ya from??

LOL, AliceInChains...Please tell me you're not a Yankees fan ...
Old 03-05-2006, 10:58 AM   #152
AliceInChains
USER INFO »

Dogstar, I regret to inform you that I am, indeed, a card-carrying member of the Derek Jeter fan club (dodges spears and arrows from Yankee haters)! Do I lose all credibility now? Does it help that I grew up the late-80's/early-90's Yankees, who were the Merriam-Webster definition of suckage? I love Torre and Jeter and Mo, but I hate that there's no salary cap. While I enjoy pounding proverbial Red Sox ass, I would prefer to do it without spending the GNP of Denmark each year. Are you a Met fan? You said you're from Conn, right? Egad--that must make you....a SOX FAN? Say it ain't so, Joe!

--Corgan
Old 03-05-2006, 11:06 AM   #153
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by AliceInChains) Dogstar, I regret to inform you that I am, indeed, a card-carrying member of the Derek Jeter fan club (dodges spears and arrows from Yankee haters)! Do I lose all credibility now? Does it help that I grew up the late-80's/early-90's Yankees, who were the Merriam-Webster definition of suckage? I love Torre and Jeter and Mo, but I hate that there's no salary cap. While I enjoy pounding proverbial Red Sox ass, I would prefer to do it without spending the GNP of Denmark each year. Are you a Met fan? You said you're from Conn, right? Egad--that must make you....a SOX FAN? Say it ain't so, Joe!
LOL!! Yes, sad, but true, I am a die-hard Red Sox fan. I'm originally from Rhode Island, but I spent many years living in Connecticut and arguing with Yankees fans . It's all good, though, because at least you have excellent taste in music
Old 03-05-2006, 12:05 PM   #154
AliceInChains
USER INFO »

AAAH! Can't blame you--Pawtucket's right there, so you've got your reasons for siding with the enemy. ! Congrats on 2004, incidentally...it was like coming THISCLOSE to a night of wonderful sex with Kate Winslet and then watching your enemy spend the night with her. Still, it was good for baseball, and now I can stop hearing about the silly curse that Dan Shaughnessy never shuts up about. And speaking of Alice--they've just announced European tour dates! To quote Almost Famous: "It's all happening!"

--Corgan
Old 03-06-2006, 01:42 PM   #155
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by AliceInChains) AAAH! Can't blame you--Pawtucket's right there, so you've got your reasons for siding with the enemy. ! Congrats on 2004, incidentally...it was like coming THISCLOSE to a night of wonderful sex with Kate Winslet and then watching your enemy spend the night with her. Still, it was good for baseball, and now I can stop hearing about the silly curse that Dan Shaughnessy never shuts up about. And speaking of Alice--they've just announced European tour dates! To quote Almost Famous: "It's all happening!"
LMAO! I'm happy to be done hearing those nasty 1918 chants from all those Yankees fans . I had to work that night, but of course, we had the game on and it was a glorious moment. My cell phone was on overload with all the calls from my family, friends and fellow Sox fans. I spent a ton of money on memorabilia, lol. We're not used to winning every other year .
Old 11-26-2006, 06:55 AM   #156
Sentinel69
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sentinel69 Send a message via MSN to Sentinel69

Netherlands.....the crazy dutch .
Old 05-29-2007, 09:33 PM   #157
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by AliceInChains) AAAH! Can't blame you--Pawtucket's right there, so you've got your reasons for siding with the enemy. ! Congrats on 2004, incidentally...it was like coming THISCLOSE to a night of wonderful sex with Kate Winslet and then watching your enemy spend the night with her. Still, it was good for baseball, and now I can stop hearing about the silly curse that Dan Shaughnessy never shuts up about. And speaking of Alice--they've just announced European tour dates! To quote Almost Famous: "It's all happening!"

Excuse me, but how can you release dates without Layne?

What a disgrace!

Jerry solo I backed up a few years ago (degregation), but this is intolerable!!!

The truest AIC fan EVAR!!!

Heaven

Old 06-01-2007, 04:33 AM   #158
McField
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to McField Send a message via Skype to McField

Finland
Old 06-17-2007, 07:34 AM   #159
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by McField) Finland
We,re not the same ,we,re different tonight so tonight so bright tonight And You know, you,re Never Sure But you could be right If you Held Yourself up to the light And the embers never fade in your City By the lake, the place you were born Believe Believe Believe In Me In The Urgency Of Now And If You Believe Theres Not A Tonight,So Bright tonight we,ll crucify the insincere tonight we,ll make things right tonight we,ll feel it all tonight well find away to offer up the night tonight the indesibable moments of your life tonight The Impossible is possible tonight believe me As I Beleive in you tonight oh buddy now u got me confused i thought u were from heaven, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ive got to slow down on the caffine this morning My angelic friend
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-27-2007, 01:15 AM   #160
McField
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to McField Send a message via Skype to McField

not quite an angel...the one that fell

ur really poetic ^_^
Old 06-28-2007, 11:03 PM   #161
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by McField) not quite an angel...the one that fell

ur really poetic ^_^
thank you for ur kind words, you little lucky star you Finland is so much blessed...
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 12-18-2007, 07:04 PM   #162
pearly
USER INFO »

Im from Montana
Old 12-20-2007, 08:24 PM   #163
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by pearly) Im from Montana
welcome aboard nice pit bull it is a pit bull right
Old 02-01-2008, 12:27 AM   #164
aarathi
USER INFO »

I am from India. India is very beautiful country. Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world is situated in this country. I like my country very much.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #165
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by aarathi) I am from India. India is very beautiful country. Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world is situated in this country. I like my country very much.
welcome aboard aarathi