++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-23-2006, 09:17 PM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Stapp tour

come here to talk about your expriences at the concerts. Or post pics of them. or whatever.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:08 AM   #2
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Re: Stapp tour

I can't believe no one has posted about last night's concert!!!!!!! Where is everyone!!!!!!!!??????????
Old 02-24-2006, 09:04 AM   #3
Justify
USER INFO »

PBF has it posted that this was the set list from last nights show:

Reach Out
Fight Song
Bullets
My Own Prison
What If
Hardway
One Last Breath
Let Me Go
Great Divide
Higher
Sublime
My Scacrafice

Arms Wide Open
Surround Me
Justify
Old 02-24-2006, 09:25 AM   #4
Trimontana
USER INFO »

I know the orlando gig was almost empty and guys outside the venue were giving away tickets for free to fill the venue. But i was seeing coming this for a long time.

Shame of him for singing so many Creed songs. That's his tour as a solo artist, not as Creed. I know for sure a lot of people that went to the Orlando gig were disapointed. I am not speculating....i know cause i have read some post of people on other boards.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:46 AM   #5
Justify
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I know the orlando gig was almost empty and guys outside the venue were giving away tickets for free to fill the venue. But i was seeing coming this for a long time.

Shame of him for singing so many Creed songs. That's his tour as a solo artist, not as Creed. I know for sure a lot of people that went to the Orlando gig were disapointed. I am not speculating....i know cause i have read some post of people on other boards.

He sang all his new songs except 2. We all knew he was going sing some of his Creed songs as well. Thats 8 TGD songs and 7 Creed songs. Since creed had 3 Albums I don't think 7 songs is too much. The show wouldn't be very long otherwise would it. Also please tell me where you have read these reviews because I have heard nothing but praise.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:52 AM   #6
titan9
USER INFO »

Same here, Justify. I've only ready positive reviews thus far.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:01 AM   #7
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Same here, Justify. I've only ready positive reviews thus far.
At PBF, i am sure. But not all people that goes to a Stapp gig are at PBF so go figure where i read those.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:16 AM   #8
Justify
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) At PBF, i am sure. But not all people that goes to a Stapp gig are at PBF so go figure where i read those.

I'm sure everyone here would appreciate you letting us know where you have found these reviews. I ask you a moment ago where you found them but you have yet to state it. I would like to read as many non-biased reviews as I can.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:48 AM   #9
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

My friend went to Shinedown last week in Milwaukee, and they were already giving tickets away to his March 11 gig. Granted, you have to buy 2 drinks, but it still saves you money.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:58 AM   #10
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) My friend went to Shinedown last week in Milwaukee, and they were already giving tickets away to his March 11 gig. Granted, you have to buy 2 drinks, but it still saves you money.
LOL The best way to get a ticket for a Stapp gig is drinking beer.

I read those reviews from people who went to the Orlando gig at ABB.NET. I see you are pretty interested about it. I am not lying about it, it's pure reality.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:05 AM   #11
Justify
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) LOL The best way to get a ticket for a Stapp gig is drinking beer.

I read those reviews from people who went to the Orlando gig at ABB.NET. I see you are pretty interested about it. I am not lying about it, it's pure reality.

OK obviously the people at abb.net hate Scott just like you do so those reviews are worthless. The truth probably lies somewhere in between abb.net's reviews and pbf's reviews. I'm a fan so I could really care less what someone who already hates Scott Stapp thinks about his concert. But I will check them out nonetheless.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:06 AM   #12
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I'll be there to see for myself for sure! It could be the last time, who knows?
Old 02-24-2006, 11:09 AM   #13
Trimontana
USER INFO »

You right...i could care less about his unsuccessful tour hon.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:10 AM   #14
Justify
USER INFO »

I'm going tonight and will post an objective review on here Monday. If the shows bad I will tell you. I doubt it will be though. No matter what you think of Stapp, he is a great performer.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:41 AM   #15
titan9
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I read those reviews from people who went to the Orlando gig at ABB.NET. I see you are pretty interested about it. I am not lying about it, it's pure reality.

That's pretty much what I figured. Those reviews are as biased as PBF's....just in the opposite manner. ABB.net is FULL of Stapp cynics. Why would you expect to find unbiased Stapp reviews there? It's like going to PBF and expecting to find unbiased AB concert reviews...it just won't happen.

If I'm going to trust any reviews of Stapp's concerts.....I'll trust those posted here.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!