++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-17-2004, 05:10 PM   #16
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) AHHHHHHH for GOD sake I'm sick of you and your stupid little arguments! You're always unhappy, you always have something to say to me, you're so damn annoying!!

I didn't say that because he has a "DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME" I said that because it's going to get real tense if people start bashing Alter Bridge. He wasn't bashing Alter Bridge, I know that, but it might have lead to that, I don't know. Alter Bridge bashing isn't welcome here, just like Creed bashing isn't.

Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you?
First, I don't appreciate being talked to like that. You might just be the rudest person on this board. Do you even know how stupid and immature you sound? I'm truly embarassed for you. You are clearly not capable of disagreeing with someone in a civilized manner. Re-read your post! It was fucking rude! (I'm not talking about the one to me ... that was clearly rude and I could care less about you or what you think.) I'm talking about this one that you wrote to a newcomer ... who wasn't at all insulting to any particular side ... just stated his/her opinion. The one when you responded ...
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Well we don't care, go complain somewhere else
And obviously, he/she took it the same way I did, if you read what the response was.

There are plenty of level-headed people here who are capable of having a difference of opinion without yelling and insulting people. Obviously, you're not one of them.

"Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you?" Please! Grow up! It'll do you a world of good. (And you might also want to change your screen name ... it's clearly not accurate!)

:Waits for a stupid, nonsensical response.:
Old 06-17-2004, 05:18 PM   #17
Flip
USER INFO »
As a Drummer who has worked with bands..I must say that flip on Open your Eyes is ok Not Brilliant could be better but hey ihavent heard the whole album.. there so much Dumiing wise that he could do! but thn again It is a well layed ouyt track it woud be a shame to spoil it overall the song kicks ass...obuislsy its going to sound creedy as its half the band!!, i think alterbridge will be big and have major potental What does any else think?... <<<Lovis the smiley>>>

¦¦Are you ready? ¦¦

¦¦Creed¦¦pearl¦¦primalscream¦¦zildjian¦¦Premier¦¦Alter Bridge¦¦
Old 06-17-2004, 05:47 PM   #18
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) AHHHHHHH for GOD sake I'm sick of you and your stupid little arguments! You're always unhappy, you always have something to say to me, you're so damn annoying!!

I didn't say that because he has a "DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME" I said that because it's going to get real tense if people start bashing Alter Bridge. He wasn't bashing Alter Bridge, I know that, but it might have lead to that, I don't know. Alter Bridge bashing isn't welcome here, just like Creed bashing isn't.

Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you?

Please calm down. If you're sick of someone and their posts, try the report-a-post function and let the mods take care of it. No need for you to take the "law" into your own hands.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 06-17-2004, 06:24 PM   #19
guitarchitect
USER INFO »
yeah come on guys. alter bridge are doing there thing .. stapp is doing his. just appreciate which ever u wanna listen to.
steve has always done a good job with the site. try not repay him with arguments.

i think musically it is a great song. it has that power that grabs you and to hear Mark's melodic stuff again is cool. if u don't agree.. fine. but u remember you supported these guys once. sure u can not like bits and review critically but this is something new that i think is great for rock. hopefully we can all appreciate that and let it happen without any tension between fans.. let alone the real bashers etc out there
Old 06-17-2004, 07:31 PM   #20
Flip
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by guitarchitect) yeah come on guys. alter bridge are doing there thing .. stapp is doing his. just appreciate which ever u wanna listen to.
steve has always done a good job with the site. try not repay him with arguments.

i think musically it is a great song. it has that power that grabs you and to hear Mark's melodic stuff again is cool. if u don't agree.. fine. but u remember you supported these guys once. sure u can not like bits and review critically but this is something new that i think is great for rock. hopefully we can all appreciate that and let it happen without any tension between fans.. let alone the real bashers etc out there

Here here Let bygones be bygones

¦¦Are you ready? ¦¦

¦¦Creed¦¦pearl¦¦primalscream¦¦zildjian¦¦Premier¦¦Alter Bridge¦¦
Old 06-17-2004, 09:37 PM   #21
KaeBabe
USER INFO »
Great post Dan!
Old 06-17-2004, 09:46 PM   #22
Tremontichik006
USER INFO »
oh my goodness!
i just listened to the song for the first time and all i can say is wow. i absolutely love it. myles voice is to die for and marks guitar.... is so awesome!! flip sounds great as usual and brian soounds pretty darn good too. the lyrics are amazing too. wow im just stunned. guys, when the song started i got tears in my eyes. ive been waiting so long to hear some new stuff and not that its here im so excited. words cant explain how happy i am right now. now all we have to wait for is scotts new stuff!!!! x's 1000000
Sometimes I feel like giving up yeah
I said sometimes I feel like giving up
Old 06-17-2004, 10:23 PM   #23
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by multifast1) You better check that document again.. I'm pretty sure you don't have the right to post anything you want on a BB. You also can't scream fire in a crowded theater... unless there really is fire I guess

That said I LOVE the new song. Can't wait for the whole CD now. But I do respect someone's right to not like it and to discuss why they don't. I don't like everysong Creed ever put out but I think 90% of them are incredible.

I believe I have the right to post my opinion, when the topic of the discussion is someone telling me I have no right to an opinion. But then he wasnt telling you to SHUT THE HELL UP.
Old 06-18-2004, 12:51 AM   #24
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) First, I don't appreciate being talked to like that.
And you think I appreciate you talking to me in the way that you did?

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I'm truly embarassed for you.
Aww, that's cute.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) There are plenty of level-headed people here who are capable of having a difference of opinion without yelling and insulting people. Obviously, you're not one of them.
Actually, I am. I am quite capabale of having a conversation with someone that disagrees with me. You just haven't seen that, whenever I post something that you don't like, you always have to let me know about it, can't you just leave me alone? I don't like you and you don't like me, deal with it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) (And you might also want to change your screen name ... it's clearly not accurate!)
Oh yes, sorry about that, because you can't stand to see anything Stapp involved when we are talking about Alter Bridge! Gosh, throw me in jail!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Please calm down. If you're sick of someone and their posts, try the report-a-post function and let the mods take care of it. No need for you to take the "law" into your own hands.
I'm sorry Steve. This person is just really getting on my nerves and always has to pick an argument with me. I'm not here to argue, but it seems like creedlvr is.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 06-18-2004, 02:31 AM   #25
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
by all means, don't stop. I havent banned anyone in a while and I'm getting rather twitchy. Hell I don't care who it is, I dont discriminate, I'll ban anyone. So please, induldge me.
Old 06-18-2004, 03:40 AM   #26
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Ban creedlvr.

Just kidding, don't go ape shit, creedlvr and I obviously have our differences and don't like one another, but she has a right to be here just as much as I do, even if we don't like one another.

Ban Dan, that will be funny when he tries to log in when he comes back from his holiday
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 06-18-2004, 08:28 AM   #27
Evil_wizzzard
USER INFO »
Song is good, but i think it would sound better, if the singer was Stapp...
Old 06-18-2004, 10:58 AM   #28
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Actually, I am. I am quite capabale of having a conversation with someone that disagrees with me. You just haven't seen that, whenever I post something that you don't like, you always have to let me know about it, can't you just leave me alone?
Oh boo-hoo! I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Will you forgive me???
Quote: I don't like you and you don't like me, deal with it.
That's an understatement!
Quote: Oh yes, sorry about that, because you can't stand to see anything Stapp involved when we are talking about Alter Bridge! Gosh, throw me in jail!
Too stupid to comment on.
Quote: I'm sorry Steve. This person is just really getting on my nerves and always has to pick an argument with me. I'm not here to argue, but it seems like creedlvr is.
Steve, ditto that for me. Only I'm not the one who is here to argue. Some people just like to turn things around to suit themselves.

Here's a great idea ...
Don't respond to any of my posts and I won't respond to yours. In fact, from here on, you'll be on my ignore list.
Old 06-18-2004, 12:28 PM   #29
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Here's an idea - a warning for both of you. I've said if you don't like a post, don't respond to it - use the report a post. Neither of you have listened to that. Please stop the arguing on the boards. Take it to PMs or email if you really feel you have to argue.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 06-18-2004, 06:08 PM   #30
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I recommend the "Ignore" button for both of you.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.