++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2004, 01:47 AM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It Can't Be Over!

I just watched the live show at the Meadowlands that a friend sent me and it was the first live thing I've seen of them It was just awesome!!! The passion and just how the guys were on stage, just amazing
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-01-2004, 11:17 AM   #2
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I know what you mean, Julie. I've seen them live once but I want more!!! It really is an amazing experience.

Relearn Love
Old 01-01-2004, 11:33 AM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I want to atleast see one concert first if they are breaking up
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-01-2004, 12:41 PM   #4
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I hope for the same thing for you Julie!! I saw them 6 times the last tour and that still isn't enough for me!! I want to see them again sooo bad!! I had some of the best times of my life at their shows!! The energy that they put out is phenomenal!! Let's just hope they're only taking a break and end up where they need to be TOGETHER!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-01-2004, 01:41 PM   #5
chafin24
USER INFO »
its over

this was posted on marktremonti.net

If you guys want to keep believing that they are staying together when Mark's own brother has told everyone that they are not together anymore than go right ahead but as I have said before there will never be an "official" announcment so you will have to wait for #### to freeze over if that's what you are waiting for to believe the reality. Scott and Brian do not like each other so how do you figure they will still be together when Brian is in the new band? It's so sad to see people living in la la land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by chafin24 : 01-01-2004 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-01-2004, 02:04 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, that was a lovely post made over there. Glad I'm here and not there. Got any other rays of sunshine you feel the need to share with us?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-01-2004, 02:08 PM   #7
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
You make me laugh.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by chafin24) this was posted on marktremonti.net

If you guys want to keep believing that they are staying together when Mark's own brother has told everyone that they are not together anymore than go right ahead but as I have said before there will never be an "official" announcment so you will have to wait for #### to freeze over if that's what you are waiting for to believe the reality. Scott and Brian do not like each other so how do you figure they will still be together when Brian is in the new band? It's so sad to see people living in la la land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have all seen what Tremonti's brother has posted regarding taking an extended break with no particular timetable for return. We all know he has never said that there were no plans for Creed in the future. You read want you want into messages you see posted on a message board somewhere, and then come here and post them as if they are fact from some source we should take as the higher authority....and then you have the audacity to claim we are all living in la la land? Come up with something new...."it's over" is getting a bit repetitious....
Old 01-01-2004, 02:17 PM   #8
Kim V.
USER INFO »
What Teri and Jooji said!! What's sad is people who feel the need to come over here from other boards and spread their trash all over here, expecting us to just accept it as truth. Adios!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-01-2004, 02:25 PM   #9
JenRN
USER INFO »
Geez it is the first day of the new year and this shit is staring already

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-01-2004, 04:33 PM   #10
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Wow, that was a lovely post made over there. Glad I'm here and not there. Got any other rays of sunshine you feel the need to share with us?

I'll second that Teri
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-01-2004, 04:54 PM   #11
Jez
USER INFO »

This coming from the same person who logs in and out (and in and out....etc..) of chat as fast as she can when she sees that Michael is not in there to bother.

Whatever.

Moving on.....Julie, that show is so fabulous! I'll do some stills of it tonight, if you'd like

Creed~~Bullets
Old 01-01-2004, 05:01 PM   #12
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
That would be awesome Stace

Thanks
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-01-2004, 09:35 PM   #13
lifelovesoul
USER INFO »
I've never gotten to see them live. I can't wait 'till I get that chance. I will never give up hope on getting to.
Old 01-01-2004, 09:39 PM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »

thank for the tip
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-03-2004, 11:14 PM   #15
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
I only have the concert on audio from when they came here in 2001. But it's freakin awesome! They just sound pumped, even though Stapps voice was cutting out ALOT on SHWM, it still rocked. Hope I get to see them live one time
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006