++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-12-2005, 10:22 PM   #5791
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
LOL smart ass. It happened really quickly, one minute nice clean air and the next grass and dust, I had no chance to shut the window, lol.

It's okay now I have vaccumed it up and taken an allergy tablet. Lol
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 03-12-2005, 10:30 PM   #5792
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
allergy tablet! be a man and suck it up sucker!!!!! your not a man? DID I ASK FOR EXCUSES? LOL i used to run my dad's lawn-mowing business and that was an experience. i learn that poor people will make want a good job for practically nothing whilst rich old ladies will pay without fail, not say "it costs too much blah blah" and will even give you scones and a drink for doing a good job. so in conclusion rich old ladies rock!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 03-12-2005, 10:36 PM   #5793
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) allergy tablet! be a man and suck it up sucker!!!!! your not a man? DID I ASK FOR EXCUSES? LOL
WAAAAHH!! But my eyes! They're all itchy! And red! I need TLC!! Hehehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i used to run my dad's lawn-mowing business and that was an experience. i learn that poor people will make want a good job for practically nothing whilst rich old ladies will pay without fail, not say "it costs too much blah blah" and will even give you scones and a drink for doing a good job. so in conclusion rich old ladies rock!
LOL. Scones are gross, bring on the money!

Old 03-12-2005, 10:43 PM   #5794
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) WAAAAHH!! But my eyes! They're all itchy! And red! I need TLC!! Hehehe.
Okay this is random but I hate taking tablets. For some reason even taking Panadol is a pain in the butt, cause I can't swallow tablets for some odd reason. Away from myself and back to you your front or backyard must be really dry for all the dust to get up in the air and into your room!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL. Scones are gross, bring on the money!
no way! scones with strawberry jam is the way to go and also some cream! i remember this one woman's house and I would get there and the grass would be about 3 feet tall and she'ld still want it done for $25. Tight-arse........
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 03-12-2005, 10:50 PM   #5795
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Okay this is random but I hate taking tablets. For some reason even taking Panadol is a pain in the butt, cause I can't swallow tablets for some odd reason.
Yeah some people are like that, do your throat muscles tighten up? I can only take one at a time, not a huge fan of taking tablets either, even though I have to take 3 every morning.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Away from myself and back to you
The highlight of the night! Joking of course LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) your front or backyard must be really dry for all the dust to get up in the air and into your room!
Oh no no, my proper room (with my bed) is upstairs, but the room I am in now, with the computer, stereo, and all of my other junk, is downstairs, next to the yard.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) no way! scones with strawberry jam is the way to go and also some cream!
Eeew everything you eat is disgusting!! Scones are so booorring and cream makes me puke. Lol. Let's go for that peppermint icecream, yeah?

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i remember this one woman's house and I would get there and the grass would be about 3 feet tall and she'ld still want it done for $25. Tight-arse........
Did you do it though?

Old 03-12-2005, 10:58 PM   #5796
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah some people are like that, do your throat muscles tighten up? I can only take one at a time, not a huge fan of taking tablets either, even though I have to take 3 every morning.
Three a day? That is a lot......
I'm glad I don't have to take any at all......

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) The highlight of the night! Joking of course LOL.
Stop being smart! We've hijacked another thread......

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oh no no, my proper room (with my bed) is upstairs, but the room I am in now, with the computer, stereo, and all of my other junk, is downstairs, next to the yard.
How come you don't have all that stuff with your bed? No room?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Eeew everything you eat is disgusting!! Scones are so booorring and cream makes me puke. Lol. Let's go for that peppermint icecream, yeah?

How bout scones with lamb on them? LMAO jk Everything I eat is disgusting? Fine you can get your own food and cook it yourself!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Did you do it though?
I did but I didn't catch the grass....it was a wham bam thank you mam effort! lol
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 03-12-2005, 11:13 PM   #5797
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Three a day? That is a lot......
I'm glad I don't have to take any at all......
Yeah I take an iron pill, a hayfever pill, and well ... my special pill. Lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Stop being smart! We've hijacked another thread......
I know, we're gonna be in trouble! I don't know how many times I have to tell you, download msn! LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) How come you don't have all that stuff with your bed? No room?
That's one issue, but I could fit everything in there if I tried, exepct I don't like to be crunched up. My parents won't allow my stereo up in my room upstairs because I 'Play the music too damn loud' And down here they can hardly hear it. I like it down here too, my own space it's nice.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) How bout scones with lamb on them? LMAO jk Everything I eat is disgusting? Fine you can get your own food and cook it yourself!
Scones with lamb ... Ohhh no please you can cook my meals, I'll give you a nice suprise afterwards! Lmao

Old 03-12-2005, 11:28 PM   #5798
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah I take an iron pill, a hayfever pill, and well ... my special pill. Lol.
Does that iron pill make up the entire loss from an absence of red meat in the diet? Do mushrooms and other fungi really help? I've heard conflicting reports.......special pill.....lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) I know, we're gonna be in trouble! I don't know how many times I have to tell you, download msn! LOL.
but getting in trouble is so much fun.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) That's one issue, but I could fit everything in there if I tried, exepct I don't like to be crunched up. My parents won't allow my stereo up in my room upstairs because I 'Play the music too damn loud' And down here they can hardly hear it. I like it down here too, my own space it's nice.
Oh so the bedrooms are all upstairs??????

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Scones with lamb ... Ohhh no please you can cook my meals, I'll give you a nice suprise afterwards! Lmao
Oh look Hayley tonight we're having two-minute noodles with chicken flavour. Tomorrow night we'll have prawn flavour and the night after that it will be oriental flavour! LMAO jk
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 03-12-2005, 11:38 PM   #5799
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Does that iron pill make up the entire loss from an absence of red meat in the diet? Do mushrooms and other fungi really help? I've heard conflicting reports.......special pill.....lol.
Yes, I like to have a healthy iron pill in my system than a slice of dead animal! I eat alot of vegetables to keep me going, but I haven't heard that mushrooms help! Special pill ... LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) but getting in trouble is so much fun.....
I know, let's toiletpaper someones house!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Oh so the bedrooms are all upstairs??????
Yeah. Mum & Dad, mine, and my brother. My room upstairs just has my bed, wardrobe, tv, that kinda stuff. All of my important stuff (music) is down here.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Oh look Hayley tonight we're having two-minute noodles with chicken flavour. Tomorrow night we'll have prawn flavour and the night after that it will be oriental flavour! LMAO jk
Two minute noodles? I don't like you anymore ... lmao

Old 03-12-2005, 11:50 PM   #5800
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yes, I like to have a healthy iron pill in my system than a slice of dead animal! I eat alot of vegetables to keep me going, but I haven't heard that mushrooms help! Special pill ... LOL
I've heard and read that mushrooms help although other experts disagree so I'm not sure. Hey dead animals taste nice thank you very much! Your pill is a female? A female what? jk

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) I know, let's toiletpaper someones house!
And leave their taps running!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah. Mum & Dad, mine, and my brother. My room upstairs just has my bed, wardrobe, tv, that kinda stuff. All of my important stuff (music) is down here.
Music....bed.....music...bed....music LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Two minute noodles? I don't like you anymore ... lmao
Okay than take-out it is! lol jk
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 03-13-2005, 11:32 PM   #5801
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) oooo thats scary i cant sing infront of people cause im shy but im over coming the shyness now.
Oh I know the feeling! I used to go in the bathroom and cry when I started college and had to sing in front of everyone. I can tell U that the bigger the thing you do, the less scary the smaller performances get. So jump in the deep end! hehe.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) ...almost 6 years ago
Man that sux.

I have been on anti depressants for a while now and they SUCK!!!! Since my grandfather died I went really downhill and now that I am sorta ok about his death I am still screwed up so me and my counsellor are trying to figure out the root of it all. Very painful stuff I tell you! But I think worth it in the long run. So I understand and hope U can get some answers. Hope U dont mind me posting

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 03-13-2005 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:31 PM   #5802
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Teri!!!!
I am missing your old signature "I want chocolate"
Are you gonna put it back???
Old 03-14-2005, 08:43 PM   #5803
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
okay its time for another lame joke from aussie.....LOL

A red-head goes to her doctor Ian Smith and complains bitterly whenever she touches anything with her right index finger that it really hurts. The doctor says "Thats impossible but show me if you want." Sure enough the woman touches her knee and yells out in agony, then touches her chair and the same result. She then touches the doctor's desk and she yells out even louder. The doctor says "If you don't mind me asking is red your natural colour?." The woman replies "Well actually not its not, I'm blonde but why do you ask?" The doc saids "I thought as much your finger is broken!"
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 03-15-2005, 12:51 AM   #5804
creedsister
USER INFO »
i get it not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where is the punch line because im still wating To laugh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha EXITS THREAD>>>>
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-15-2005, 03:26 AM   #5805
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) i get it not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where is the punch line because im still wating To laugh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha EXITS THREAD>>>>

she complains her finger hurts whenever touching something, and the red-head ends up being blonde. really explaining jokes wrecks everything......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie