++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-31-2010, 04:02 PM   #196
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
STRENETH Of The ARMOUR

john>29>30 His Disciples said unto him lo now speakest thou planily And Speakest No Proverb Now Are We Sure that thou knowest all things AND NEEDEST Not That Any Man Should Ask Thee By This We Believe That Thou Camest Forth From God, Jesus Answered theme Do Ye Not Believe Behold The Hour Cometh Yea Shall Be Scattered some still in conclusion and notice here what HE SAYS, every man to his own And shall Leave Me Alone And Yet I,am Not Alone Because The Father Is With Me Many Loveth And Will Cling To The Proverbs And The Misconceptions Of Many Things BEFORE They Will Believe What He Said THESE things I have Spoken Unto You That Ye Might Have Peace In The World Ye Shall Have Tribulations BUT HE SAID BE OF GOOD CHEER FOR IT IS I THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD And The Proverbs GLORY TO GOD Ecc>12>9>14 AND moreover because the preacher was wise he still taught knowlege and gave good heed AND SOUGHT OUT AND SET IN ORDER Many Proverbs, the preacher sought to find out acceptable words and that which was written Was UP Right EVEN WORDS OF TRUTH The Words Of The Wise are as goads and as nails fastened by the masters of the assemblies which are given from one sheperd And Further By These be admonished of making of many books there is no end AND MUCH STUDY Is WEARNIESS Of The Flesh For The Holy Ghost Be Our Streneth And Cometh By Love And Assemblege Of Our Relationship With God Let Us Hear The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter Fear God And Keep His Commandments The Law Said JESUS SAID The Greatest Commandment WAS TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH YOUR Entire Body Mind And Soul For This Is The Whole Duty Of Man For God Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgement With Every Secret Thing Whether It Be Good Or Evil JESUS Said I Did Not Come To Break The Law Of Moses But Only To See The Law Furfilled Jesus Ya.alls Is Not THE AUTHER Of Confusion But The Auther Of Love Blessings AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS .........AMEN AND......
Old 06-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #197
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight

When There Be Trenches Dug All About Us LEAVING US Not Very Much Room For The Conerstone The Builder Refused THROUGH Jesus Christ King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords HE GAVES US THE RIGHT BECAUSE All Are Foes Been Under His Feet, They Be Under Ours, Its A Time Of Decption And A Great Spitrual Warfare, Dan 12>1>And there SHALL BE A TIME OF TROUBLE Such As Never Was Since There Was A Nation Daniel Was Convected Of The Sin Of Not BEING ABLE TO PRAY, And In This World Its Left A Broken NATION GLORY TO GOD With No More Room Than Your Closet, BUT FEAR NOT When Those Closets Expand Glory To God, JESUS TAUGHT US, Matt>6>1>4 TAKE, Heed That Ye, Do Not Your Alms Before Men To Be Seen Of Theme Otherwise , Ye Have No Reward Of You,r Father Which Is In Heaven Therfore When Thou Doest Thine Alms DO NOT SOUND A TRUMPHET Before Thee As The Hypocrites Do, In The Synagouges And In The Streets THAT THEY MAY HAVE THE GLORY OF MEN, Verliy I Say Unto You They Shall Indeed Have Their Reward But When Thou Do Your Alms Let Not Thy Right Hand Know What Thy Left Hand Doeth That Thy Alms May BE IN SECRET And Thy Father Which Seeth IN Secret Himself Shall Reward You Openly....WHEN GOD BEARS WITH YOU Under His Wings Its A Time Of Preparing And A Time Of Weakness As Well As Streneth IM Going To Have A Lot More On This Topic ....as i coutinue it Feed Back And Thoughts And Theroys Are Always Welcome PRAISE JESUS, THAT Closet Is Strong Because It Prepares You, THE Flesh Is Weak BUT THE SPIRT PREPARES The Flesh NOT BY FLESH BUT BY SPIRT, HE THAT STAYS UNDER THE WINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY, HE Is Protected AND MAKES ALL THY ENMIES THY FOOTSTOOL, GLORY TO GOD HE Prepares You For that cold wax spirt that has fallen amoung The World, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS WHO PROMISED US OIL FOR OUR ASHES IN DUE SEASON THE PRECIOUS MIGHTY SUSTAINER OF ALL OUR SUPPLIES AND MEASSURES AND WHO IS MORE THAN ABLE TO DELIVERER US FROM A WARFARE When It Gets To Big AS IT IS WRITTEN THE BATTLE BELONGS TO JESUS IT Does Not Belong To Us We Were JUST BORN INTO IT, PRAISE JESUS FOR HIS PRAISES NONE Can Give THE PRAISES HE MORE THAN RICHLY DESERVES, BUT I BELIEVE, THE DUST SHALL PRAISE THEE IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH...for we can perform all things With JESUS WHO GIVETH OUR STRENETH IN DUE SEASON,
Old 06-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #198
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight

I WAS JUST PREVIEWING My Post Yes I Do At Time and im praying for ya,alls that bears with my typing skills Lord have Mercy My deepest Apolgeys and regards, Lets Get Back On Topic.....Dan>12>1 And There Shall Be A Time Of Trouble Such As Never Was Since There Was Nation be carefull minded, that there is not any decption as the word teaches we walk by faith and not by sight and the message is To Hold On ... To Your Faith The Lord Thy God Will Bring It To Come To Pass, AS, Warriors And Those Of Us Who Have Been In Spirt, We Are Still Fighting Warfare Conflicts AND THE ONLY REAL PEACE We Have In Theme IS JESUS CHRIST, NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE, The Spirtual Child Or Man The Word Tells Us Are We So Foolish To Have Began IN SPIRT That We Doubt , The Cornerstone The BULIDER Refused Who Has Brought Us Living Proof In Our Lifes, Armageddon Is All About Us, SO WE RISE IN DOUBT AS WELL As FAITH, There Comes Again that 100 percent postive and that 100 percent negative....
Old 06-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #199
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight~Praise Jesus

Ya,alls We Are Fighting In Times Of Great Trouble In A Spirtual Awaking when weapons are being shot at us without cease BUT NONE WILL PROSPER, all though all will try in the days Of restoration PRAISE JESUS, these mountains and wars of contempt trenches Glory To God Make Us Loose Sight And We Can,t help it OF THE PROMISE OF OUR REEDEMER Just Like He Knew It Would Be And He Told Us BLESSED Is He That Overcome These Times, He Promised Everyone Who Draweth Nigh Unto Him A Better Hope ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN, The Purpose Of God Was For All That Love Him IS TO PROSPER, In Days Of Mixed Theroys Misconceptions Revlations In Conclusion, Because IT WAS Not These Things Ya,alls That Held HIS Son To That Cross Between A Murder And A Thief HE WAS THAT LOVE HE HAD FOR US And The Love He Had For His Children Fighting These Wars Without Cease What Was To Come In The Latter Days PRAISE JESUS There Shall Be Wars Till The End THERE IS NO PEACE From Theme, Except Through THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY TRUTH AND THE ONLY Life JESUS Christ, False Prophets Will Indeed Rise With False Promises But Will Fail Under A 2 Edged Sword Of Truth THE ONLY REAL PEACE COMES FROM JESUS WITHIN US, PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Our Precious Lord Almighty God And Saviour Whos Resting Place Is In All Of Zion, The Precious Mighty Sustainer Who Hears Us When We Call And All The Things In Life In The Sea, WHO BRING FORTH Are Meat In Due Season, Thank Ya For Doing What Ya Do WE Except Sometimes Its Beyond Us BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls,......
Old 06-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #200
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight ~~Praise jesus

PRAISE JESUS, The Days Of Warfare And The Signs In The Sky, BE NOT DECIVED, Ya,alls, Because Knowing Now And Being Trained And Taught, Will Prepare, The Only Real Peace Comes From Within WE SERVE AN ETERNAL GOD And His Conveant Everlasting ...PRAISE JESUS, In That Day There Shall Be A Fountain Opened To The House Of David AND TO The Inhabitants Of Jerusalem, For Sin And For Uncleaness, A STRONG Day Of Recalling Thy First Love, Man Kinds First Love Was Sin, And Then Jesus Whashed Every Kindred Every Tribe Every Tounge By Excepting He Is The Reedemer Of Our Sins, And It Shall Come To Pass Saith The Lord Of Host That The names Of The Idols Of The Land AND They Shall No Longer Be Remembered And Also Will I Cause The Prophets And The Unclean Spirts TO Pass Out Of The Land AND It Shall Come To Pass That When Any Shall Prophesy Then His Father And Mother That Born Him SHALL Say Unto Him Thou Shall Not Live For Thou Speaketh Lies In The Name Of he Lord THAT SPIRT THE TRADTION OF THE ELDERS, They Shall Thrust Him Through When He Prophsieth, Hear What The Spirt Saith, The Good Days Of A Revivle, To gather The Strangers, PRAISE JESUS, we are in ZEC>13>6
Old 06-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #201
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight~PRAISE JESUS

we cant forget the precious precepts All Of Theme, Because They Are That They Are The Body Builder And The Construction And Can Cast Away Confusion Things, And It Shall Come To Pass In That Day That The Prophets Shall Be Ashamed Everyone Of His Vison When He Hath Prophesied, Neither Shall They Were A Rough Garment To Decive, Because Nothing Has Come To Pass...BUT THE LORD THY GOD Does Not Give Up, PRAISE JESUS, No Prophet I,am An Husbandman For Man Taught Me To Keep Cattle From My Youth, Ya,alls you gotta be very carefull minded To what The Spirt Is Saying The Word Is Speaking Of A Right Vessel In Spirt And Truth Who Dwells Us In Us, For Man Taught Me to Keep Cattle From My Youth, And One Shall Say Unto Him WHAT Are These Wounds In Thine Hands, Then He Shall Answer THOSE WITH Which I Was Wounded The House Of My Friends, PRAISE JESUS I,ve Got Wounds My Friends Got Wounds My Family Has Wounds My Brothers Brother Has Wonds All My Friends Have Wounds, PRAISE JESUS FROM Un Just Causes IF SO IT HAPPEND To One It Has Happend To Us All, BE NOT DECIVED.......
Old 06-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #202
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight ~~Praise JESUS

Be Not Decived By Death Or The Vapours Of The Destroyer FOR Jesus Said I,am The Way And The Truth And The Life In Him Is Light There Is No Darkness, IN TODAYS TIMES, Wisdom In A Monoply Socitiey I Call It Will Be Mistaken For Wisdom , JESUS SAID He Would Indeed Bind The Broken And Confused And Lift Theme Upon High, Regardless Of Reglion Tradtion Race Or Ocupation, Suffering Minstrys, Broken Ones HE THAT CALLS REBUILDS And Saves Lifes The Word Of God Is Forever BECAUSE WE THE VESSELS HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT, There Is A Spirt Of Contempt Like A viper WE MUST FIGHT, So Many Doing A Wonderfull Job Through Music its just overwhelming To Feel The Kingdom Of God Falling On Us That Strong, PRAISE JESUS, Im Just About Finshed Up On This Topic Not Kwite, PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Who Giveth our Mercy And Rain And Meat In Due Season We Are The Trees We Are The Ocean AND Fighting The Flesh Still BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, We Can Perform All Things With JESUS CHRIST WHO GIVETH OUR STRENETH IN DUE SEASON, As We Fight Entering That Precious Promise Of Rest, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 06-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #203
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Well as Creed can testify, God is all powerful and forgiving. If it wasn't for his sending Jesus to die on the cross, isn't that something to think about, how Jesus suffered tremendous pain, all for the people who cursed him? We owe a great deal of loyalty to God and the Holy spirit for the gift of eternal life.
I think Creed said it best, "We all live under the reign of the ONE KING!" Right on guys (holds armsopen in tears).

Thank you TrulyAmazing, just when I thought all hope was lost you've appeared. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #204
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

yes indeed, We All Live Under That Reign Of One King there always be hope we they aint nothing else, JEHOVHOA GOD Always Prevails One way Or Another, And Truly THE KING OF The Desolate It And Forgotten by a cold wax socitey, PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS NAME.....im just abgout ya,alls on some closing statements than that will wrap it up, JUST DONT FORGET WE CAN FIGHT...BLESSINGS AND LOVE.... thanks guys for bearing wit my typing
Old 06-18-2010, 12:14 PM   #205
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight

We Can Fight Praise Jesus the reason for this long thread and teaching GLORY TO GOD, Jasons Back getting caught up JUST WONDERFULL We Can Bear With Each Others Posts In Due Season Glory To GOD, Opend Up Some Deep Precepts On Adam Eve, THE, Entire Armour Of God, It What Its Going To Take Today In These Days Of Warfare And Trouble , Im Going Give My Thoughts And My Opinon From Just Where I,ve Been Today, Lord Knows Im To Young To Feel This Old GLORY TO GOD, THANK Ya JESUS For THE WATER EVERLASTING, That Maketh All Things New Again , PRAISE JESUS, i,ll try not to Be, Long Winded, Today....
Old 06-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #206
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight

these days sorry ya,alls im just thinking about jason getting caught up and how long that will take, and all of ya,s THAT HAVE BEARED with our posts atleast jason has great typing skills, so help me Lord we need to switch about, GLORY TO GOD i feel many silent AMENS, PRAISE JESUS, .......Time To Get Serious i take The Word Of God And Its Beauty And Salvation Very Serious With No Vacatation, Its One Of Those Jobs You May Say Where None Is Needed But Is Loved That Much, And Lord Knows I Get A Lot Of Warfare As To Many Because I Love The Law That Much, There Is That CONFLICT Keeps Coming Up PRAISE JESUS Thats Rising Today HOW DO WE NOT FALL IN ITS PIT OF DECPTION, BY HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT, THAT FIRST LOVE, My Grandfather God Rest His Soul, Could, Not Read, Or Write, But you Never Forget The Words Spoken By Your Elders, HE, Would Often Say And Kept Up Wit The Signs Of The Times, And Say That There Would COME A TIME, He Would Proabley Be Dead And Gone, But There Would Come Time, WHEN IT WE BE Out Lawed To Have A Bible, AND The Word Of GOD Prepares You For These Times TO NOT BE AFRAID BUT TO HAVE JOY And Overcome, The Word Says When We See This Times TO REJOICE, And We Can Feel That Spirt Working Strong SAYING Hey JESUS Close Your Kingdom AND, Let Falsehood Rise,
Old 06-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #207
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
We Can Fight ~~PRAISE JESUS

these signs started slowly when they started to take prayer out of public school, i tell ya what my friends my warriors my poets The ones Left standing It Will Soon Spread, We Walk By Faith Not By Sight, You Can Feel HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH, Rising STRONGER, Than Any Storm Swiftly, WE CAN FIGHT, GLORY TO GOD Inside Us All Around Us, AND In Music, You Can Feel His Words And Truth Openly, GLORY TO GOD, But Indeed And In Fact We Are Going To Have To Put On That Entire Breast Plate OF JESUS CHRIST, It Was HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD, And Its He That Dwells In Us, those of us cast into darkness, In Warefare, WE From Past Wars And Presents KNOW OUR REEDEMER, BY SPIRT That Once, Save Us In Our Time Of Another Darkness IN OUR DUE SEASON, Knowlege fades if there be prophcies and mixed conclusions like Jason Said, Its In Our Human Nature TO MESS Up A Few Things These Things Pass BUT THE ONE Things That Draweth Nigh IS THE SAVING STRENETH OF JESUS CHRIST, We Cant Forget The Gospel That Was Preached Unto You From A Child Forget It Not ONLY TRUTH Can Bear With The Crys Of His Children THE LORD THY GOD Heareth Us When We Call, All Though A Good Portion Of Us May Float, GLORY TO GOD, It Is Our Job, To Spread The Word To Every Living Creature We Can By Pass, Because His Words Does Not Go Out In Vain, Dont Be Afraid To KEEP, TELLING JESUS IS THE Anwser My Friend, We Our No Longer Aliens, PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,all AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, HAVE A Great Weekend, Fathers, Day I,ll Just go ahead post It Here, The Cats And The Craddlers, GLORY TO GOD, WE CHOOSE TO WIN AND WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, The Battle Belongs To The Lord,
Old 06-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #208
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

PRAISE JESUS, sounds wonderfull, and wonderfull it is, Behold A Child Shall Be Born, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME WONDERFULL, as for as i it will all ways be groovey, JER>32>40, THUS Saith The Lord Of Host,THE GOD OF ISRAEL; HE Is The Host Of All Nations And Kindreds And Tounges And Tribes, But He Will Tell You He Holdeth Japan In High Esteem ...... they got their own thing going on, anyway back on topic, thus saith the Lord Of Host The God Of Isarel As Yet They Shall Use The Speech In The Land Of Judah, And In The Cities Therof When I Shall Bring Again, their captivity The Lord Bless Thee O Habitation Of Justice And Mountain Of Holiness And There Shall Dwell In Judah, Itself And In All The Citties Therof, Together, Husbandmen And That they go forth with flocks, for i have satiated The weary soul And i have replenished Every Sorrowful Soul. Upon This I Awaked And Beheld And Sleep Was Sweet Unto Me Behold The Days Will Come Saith The Lord Of Host THAT I WILL SOW THE HOUSE OF ISAREL AND THE HOUSE OF JUDAH With The Seed Of Man And The Seed Of The Beast, And It Shall Come To Pass That Like As I Have Whatched Over Theme To Pluck Up And To Break Down And Destroy And To Affict So Will I Whatch Over Theme TO BUILD AND PLANT, Saith The Lord Of Host....... IN THOSE DAYS, They Shall SAY NO MORE, The Fathers Have Eaten The Sour Grape And The Childrens Teeth Are Set On Edge, From Tradtion Of Their Elders, But Every Man That Eateth The Sour Grape His Teeth Shall Be Set On Edge, Some Just Wont Turn, GLORY TO GOD, but soon will follow, AMEN some be as stuburn as the mule, BEHOLD The Days Will Come Saith The Lord Of Host That I Will Make A New Coveant With The House Of ISRAEL, And With The House Of Judah, Not Acording To The Coveant I made With Their Fathers...In That Day That I took theme by the hand to bring theme by the hand to bring theme out of the land of egypt....
Old 06-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #209
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

The Word Says Which My Coveant They Brake All Though I was A Husband unto theme,Unto Theme Saith The Lord Of Host, LEAVING WIT Ya,alls No Shoulder To Lay Our Heads Up On, PRAISE JESUS HE SPOKETH OF THE PROMISE OF A GREATER WORKS, BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVEANT That I Will Make With The House Of David And The House Of ISRAEL After Those Days, Saith The Lord Of Host HE SAID I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS And Write In Their Hearts And Will Be Their God And They Shall Be My People, And They Shall Teach No More Every Man Of His Neighbour And Every Man His Brother, Saying Know The Lord For They All Know Me From The Least Of Theme To The Greatest Of Theme, WE HAVE ALL BORROWED From Each Other, Either One Way Or Another,ONE THING THAT MAKES THAT APPLE A REAL THING, Said But True WE,ve ALL TOOK A BITE FROM ITS FORBIDDEN FRUIT, thats why the word says we are all cousins to adam and eve,THE WORD SAYS, I will Remember Their Sin No More Thus Saith The Lord Of Host WHICH GIVETH THE SUN FOR LIGHT BY DAY AND THE ORDINANCES OF THE MOON AND THE STARS FOR A LIGHT BY NIGHT, Which Divideth The Sea When The Ways Therof Roar The Lord Of Host IS HIS NAME If Those ORDDINANCES Depart From BEFORE ME PRAISE JESUS Saith The Lord Of Host They Can Still Be Found Inside us IF HEAVEN ABOVE Can Be Meassured THE KINGDOM THAT HOLDS NO MEASSURE,But Was Messured By John,s Vison I Forget How Many Cubics...AND THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH Searched Out Beneath , I Will Also Cast Off All The Seed ISRAEL For All they Have Done Saith The Lord Of Host That The City Shall Be Built To The Lord From The Tower Of Hananeel Unto The Gate Of The Corner And The Measuring Line Shall Yet Go Forth Over Against It Upon The Hill Of Gareb And Shall Compass To Goath, And The Whole Valley Of The Dead Bodies And The Ashes Of The Field, WONDERFULL Ashes Of The Field Unto The Brook Of Kidron Unto The Corner Of The Horse Gate Toward The East SHALL BE HOLY UNTO THE LORD IT SHALL NOT BE PLUCKED UP NOR THROWN DOWN NO MORE ANYMORE FOREVER, HE IS WONDERFULL, With Him All Things Are Possibile HIS PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT, Lead Us Through These Times HE PROMISED US NEVER OH GLORY HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE US FORSAKE US, BUT RIDE With Us On Our Storms, PRAISE YA JESUS, Later On ....Ya,alls Im Going To Be getting more in this topic, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, LET PEACE REGIN IN ALL THINGS, We Know We Can Peform All Things WITH HE THAT GIVES OUR STRENETH,.........
Old 06-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #210
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

GOOD TIMES PRAISE JESUS, GOOD TIMES AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, you just know when somethings right...GLORY TO GOD IF YOU BELIEVE THEY PUT A MAN ON THE MOON....And Im Loving My Religion ....That Brings To Me To My Kness PRAISE JESUS, Which 9 times Out Of 10 Is Where GOD WANTS YOU, To Rise In Spirt And In STRENETH, And Clartiy, before i open the word and get more in these teaching, i want those who,s reading TO CLEAR YOUR MINDS AND TAKE A DEEP BREATHE AND PICTURE A WATER FALL, And Im Going To OVER SOME Well Known Familar Sciptures That May Sound Like A Cliche, To the Needs Of This Church, But Keep In Mind That Water Fall And The Body Our Temple In The Deeper Prespectives......PRAISE JESUS, GLORY TO GOD...I Shall Proceed,