++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-07-2003, 01:34 AM   #16
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I got a 2003 Crimson Red Dodge Durango completely decorated in Creed. From the license plate, to the words across the top of the windsheild, to the bumper sticker. He even got me the Creed faceplate for my phone and had it hooked up on the charger in the car. I have always wanted one and I am so excited. I was gonna wait and post tomorrow because we just got in and I am tired, but I couldn't hold it in. I am so happy. I am gonna find out which box my digital camera is in. LOL.

Teri, I LOVE my Scott card. It was SO sweet. Thank you.
Old 04-07-2003, 01:41 AM   #17
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
HOLY SH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT'S quite a surprise!!!! Best of luck with your ROCKIN' CREED DURANGO!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2003, 06:00 AM   #18
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Amazing gift, Carrie!!! Best of luck in that great birthday gift and I want to see pics as soon as you find the digital! That sounds fantastic!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-07-2003, 08:27 AM   #19
JenRN
USER INFO »
Holy crap!!!!!! Your hubby needs to go down in the hall of fame for being the most cool hubby!!!!What are you going to do with your Camry? PLEASE find out where he got all the Creed car stuff I must get some of that! You are one lucky girl!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-07-2003, 12:08 PM   #20
Sheila63
USER INFO »
WOW, What a Fantastic Birthday present!!!! I agree with Jen, your husband did a great job!! Hope you have many hours of driving in your new Durango!! Enjoy!!

WhoooooooHooooo!!!!

Relearn Love
Old 04-07-2003, 12:46 PM   #21
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Thanks guys. He traded my Camry in to get the Durango. He did it somewhere in Little Rock and had this planned for awhile. They took my Camry from him this weekend and he drove the Durango back to me. The plates he had on reserve from when we first got to Texas and had to call them with all the vehicle info. once it was in his possession and he said he had it all mailed to his Mom's house. The plates he had a week ago, in Texas you have to have them on front and on back, but they weren't valid until a car was registered to him. I was shocked they came in that fast, but he said he started on the plates when he first found out we were moving. They say CREED. The faceplate and bumper sticker he got off ebay. The Creed across the front of the windsheild he had custom made at an Audio place that does lighting and stereo systems for cars. He wanted to get me a Creed Air freshner, but he just now found a place online that will make any picture you have into a set of about 6 air freshners so I have to wait for my damn good looking air freshner, LOL. I am SOOOOO elated. If it wasn't a million hours from here to Orlando I would drive so you guys could see this. Will get pics to you ASAP.
Old 04-07-2003, 01:24 PM   #22
JenRN
USER INFO »
I tried to get a CREED license plate but it was taken, along with Creed1. I would not settle for Creed2, they are not #2 to me! So I kept my RN tags. I have the 9/11 patriotic plates they are special to me, just wish I had Creed on them!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-07-2003, 02:03 PM   #23
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Creedfan was taken he said. That is what he wanted to put. I am really excited about it. I will probably be out all day, LOL.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:35 PM   #24
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I got a 2003 Crimson Red Dodge Durango completely decorated in Creed. From the license plate, to the words across the top of the windsheild, to the bumper sticker. He even got me the Creed faceplate for my phone and had it hooked up on the charger in the car. I have always wanted one and I am so excited. I was gonna wait and post tomorrow because we just got in and I am tired, but I couldn't hold it in. I am so happy. I am gonna find out which box my digital camera is in. LOL.

Teri, I LOVE my Scott card. It was SO sweet. Thank you.

2 words....

HOLY and

SHIT

Aree you like somekinda bILLIOnare? A FRKEN CREED CAR?? Fer a birthday!?! I thpught my MP3 player was good!

If u go ot CreedFest u shoudl drive it there

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 04-07-2003, 03:45 PM   #25
hotforscott
USER INFO »
No there is a big fat 480.00 payment for 3 years. I am not a billionaire. Just an adult. I want to get some pictures online so I can show you guys, it is very cool. He didn't do that much to it to make it Creedish, but I think what he did was tasteful. I really like it and I have been wanting an SUV for awhile. I would have really liked a Mistsubishi Eclipse Spider, in silver and a convertible, but not until my kids are old enough to hop in the back without booster seats. I am VERY excited about this though.