++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #2611
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

June 6th

"Love that surpasses knowledge."

That's very difficult to explain, but when you have loved your spouse for decades you experience what this means. When you love a child and do what you never dreamed you could do for another human being, you understand this phrase. And when you stand before God, adopted as a full heir of all his great riches, a full sibling to Jesus Christ the Lord, and know you are seen as holy, without reproach, and blameless, you begin to understand this phrase.

I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:17-19

Heaven

Old 06-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #2612
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

AMEN AND AMEN Brother In Him We KNOW A Greater Love Has Risen That Passess All Knowlege And Understanding And A Peace That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding and through all our wars he wants us to understand HOW MIGHTY AND HOW STRONG That Love Is That Steadfasting Love In Him That knows No Boundries And The Greater Hope To Pass JESUS STRENGETH AND MIGHT AND BOLDNESS AND TRUTH On To Others To Stay Rooted In The Faith FOR The Word Of God Tells Us Brother The Holy One Will Never See Coruption Nor Will Any Of His Saints Or Children Or Warriors For He Was Obident Even Till Death So That We May Live And Dwell Fully In Him Praise JESUS, Rom 8,38, For I,am Persuaded That Niether Death Nor Life Nor Angels Nor Princcipallties Nor Powers Nor Things Present Nor Things To Come Nor Height Nor Deoth Nor Any Othr Creature Shall Be Able To Separate Us From The Love Of God Which Is Christ Jesus King Of King And Lord Of Lords BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s
Old 06-07-2009, 06:52 AM   #2613
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 7th

"Imagine."

Imagine a world where everyone acknowledged God and promised to try to live by His will. Imagine leaders who were committed to love and peace and justice. Imagine a world where people forgave one another instead of living for revenge. Imagine world where no one felt the need for bombs and guns and wars. Imagine. God gave us a beautiful world and gave the choice of what it would become to us. He said, "Imagine!" Is this the best we could do?

Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.

Psalm 72:11

You may say that I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one...

John Lennon

Heaven

Old 06-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #2614
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

PRAISE JESUS, John Truly A Messagner Of Peace His Message BURNING Strong Still Today In All Of Us A Lot Of Us Would Not Be Here Today If It Not For John AMEN Just A Light And Lengend and a simple soul AMEN AND AMEN Who Brings Peace To Our thoughts in world Gone Mad Wonderfull Post Brother Peace Be WIt Ya,alls In Jesus Name
Old 06-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #2615
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 9th

"The world wants a Savior but not a Lord."

The New Testament is clear, a Savior who is not Lord is no Savior and no friend. If the Old Testament showed us anything, it is that God's seemingly bizarre laws were written not for his fascination but for his people's preservation. Let's not only call Jesus Lord this week, let's live in a way that shows that he controls our lives and his Spirit produces our character.

Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to live, and only a few find it."

Matthew 7:13-14

Heaven

Old 06-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #2616
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 10th

"The desolations of the internet church community."

Our Lord is a Lord of compromise, sacrifice, and caring. No Christian should be our enemy. We are all members of the same body, and Christ blesses those who strive to live in peace and harmony with one another.

Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs.

Psalm 74:4

Heaven

Old 06-11-2009, 06:46 AM   #2617
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 11th

"With this, through life and in death, let us answer every fear."

History tells me it has been true! Faith trusts it will be true eternally! Reverent silences, a pause in the hectic rush of our lives, reminds us that it is true today.

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 46:10

Heaven

Old 06-12-2009, 09:05 AM   #2618
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 12th

"God's voice is always speaking."

His witnesses give testimony to his glory, majesty and creative grace. The universe shouts with joy because behind it's intricate beauty and power is the One who gave it life, purpose, and intention.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.

Psalm 19:1-2

Heaven

Old 06-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #2619
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 13th

"Think of all the great gifts you've been given."

Next to Jesus, the gracious sacrifice for our salvation, the greatest gift we can receive is God's abiding presence in the Holy Spirit! He is ours if we ask. In fact, when we ask, he is already there interceding for us!

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to our children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask for him.

Luke 11:13

Heaven

Old 06-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #2620
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN The precious gift of life Through JESUS And Thats Life Everlasting To All AMEN BUT THE MOST PRECIOUS AMEN AND AMEN Is The Life He Gave To Those Once Bound FOR DEATH And The Holyspirt Works And Moves And Transforms Us In Our Time Of Weakness or whatever for that matter THE WORD OF GOD IS OUR GREAT SUPPLIER <Oh What More Would I Do For You> If I Died For The World That Knew Me Not PRAISE JESUS Great Post Brother BLESSINGS AND STENGETH Ya,Alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 06-14-2009, 06:59 AM   #2621
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 14th

"Meditation."

Fill your mind with Scripture and focus on the Lord’s commands and promises and goodness. And remember this: Whatever is true, noble, just, pure, lovely, and of good report, “if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things"...

I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works.

Psalm 145:5

Heaven

Old 06-15-2009, 07:01 AM   #2622
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 15th

"Spoiled and conceited."

We were created to live with and for one another. When we think the universe revolves around us, we upset god's intended order. Our goal in life should be to reach out to as many of God's children as we possibly can. When we learn to walk with others, we have learned to walk with God.

The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found their hands.

Psalm 76:5

Heaven

Old 06-16-2009, 07:43 AM   #2623
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 16th

"Compassion."

Compassion. Not pity, not anger, not shame, not impatience, not intolerance, not rejection, but compassion is what God, my Father, gives to me. He cares for my pain enough to enter into my world and share it in Jesus.

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.

Psalm 103:13

Heaven

Old 06-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #2624
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN Brother with so much warfare The Message Is Simple To Us All GLORY TO GOD We Must Forbear One Another In Love AND THE Destroyer Loves Oh He Just Loves TO BRING IN Brother Confusion Conflicts that really is not even there To Reach Out To Our Brother And To Our Sister AMEN Wants To Break Down That Bridge Of Untiy PRAISE JESUS Our Kings Message as we have countless testimonies of our life THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE, He Told His Disciples PRAISE JESUS To Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You AMEN There Is A Sword Constaltey Fighting Our Battles its our obligation to be there for each other as part of the cousonlation AND GIVE JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS THE REASON AND THE PRAISE OF OUR SALVATION BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME the fighter of peace and the death of destruction and darkness As It A Comes Knocking In Our Life PRAISE JESUS WE ALL HAVE Song We All Have A Heart GLORY TO GOD WHERE WE KNOW JESUS CHRIST IS THE AUTHERTIY OVER ALL THINGS and in our daily struggle Our Advarisies and false hood and with false hood comes legions of defiled spirts PRAISE JESUS they Dont Hear Enough GLORY TO GOD Psalm 10 16 Praise Jesus THE LORD Is King Forever And Ever The Heathen Are Perished Out Of His Land
Old 06-17-2009, 05:31 AM   #2625
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 17th

"Father of orphans, champion of widows."

I can't help but think of what James, Jesus' brothers said: "Pure religion, undefiled before God the Father is this: keep oneself undefiled and care for orphans and widows in their distress." Jesus showed clearly this was the Father's heart in his ministry. Now it is up to us to continue it!

Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds - his name is the Lord - and rejoice before him. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

Psalm 68:4-5

Heaven