++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2005, 05:50 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
White Sun

Can Ye Whispers The Names Of Many Suns Can Ye Speak To The Sun I Speak Of The White Sun Can I speak In The Ways Of The Simple Tale Of The Face Of The Sun Called The White Sun, When The Darkness Falls Keep In The Light And Dont Give It Up The Fight Its The Fight Where Ye Shall Findeth My Face The Face Of The White Sun That I Would Like To Call The New Found Sun Dont Let Me Fall Away From The Beauty Of Your Face That Glows Like And Burns Like The White Sun Stay Close To Me You Will Find The Way Stay With Me Dont Let Me Go Dont Let Me Run From The New Found Day Your Kind your simple you make a sense where there is no sense there be a since of understand once where none could ever be show me teach me the way bring me back to your heart and we shall learn thy ways from each others and open to each other in all thy ways that only we too can understand i wont let you fall behind not by days not by hours for i,am with thee in the midst of the midst and in the headspins that we some times miss nor space nor time or hours spared or hours shared or taken away no one can feel this space or time or can it be filled but i say thine eyes to see the truth shall always guide your eyes when words fall short in silence let thine eyes be thy Guide to see the truth of the ways of the understander We Have Found Each Other In All Thy Ways The Keepers Of The Ways Deal In The Ways Of The Beauty With Thy Servant That I May Live For The Understanders Sake And Keep Thy Words That Are So Beautiful Open Our Eyes Oh Lord That We May Behold The Wonder That Your Ways Are Beautiful I,am Oh How I,am A Stranger In The Earth And The Ways Of The World Hide Not Thy Ways From Me Keep Me In All The Ways Hide Not Thy Ways From Us Oh Lord And Keep Us Together In All Thy Ways Our Souls Breaks for the longing the judgements of truth at all times Oh God rebuke the shadows of Lise and ways that our false which chooses to pull our eyes away from the truth and The White Sun
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done