++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-22-2004, 11:18 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Short and sweet

The days are now longer and the remind me of the journey im on the wind that rushes through me reminds me im being carried but ive could scream this out now know now that i have its whats inside me ; were headed for something only God understands Everytime Your weak and you cry out to me know that im doing all that i can were still heade for something only God understands and everytime I scream out your name your soul it reaches down to me and pulls me out of a place that i can no longer withstand that as you fly away once more the whisper of the wind echos with silent tear Im doing All that I can, were headed for something we try slowly to understand we both get in a daze sometimes and fall in dream then awake back to the Pain, its really nothing new were headed for something only God understands everytime you cry out to me Know that im doing all that i can,i and i know your pain at times is hidden some were in bewteen you saying somewere Would This Be Alright,And know I will say Were headed for something only God Understands Eveytime I cry out to you a I know your doing all that you can And if this alright know that im doing all that I can
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-23-2004, 06:04 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Bless U baby

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-23-2004, 10:23 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything