++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-18-2005, 02:20 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Every One Happy Fathers Day

To All The Dads And Moms to, i would like to open and think My Father This Father Day For Giving Me The Word , And THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING ...In The Beginning Was The Word And The Word Was With God The Same Was In The Begining With God All Things Were Made By Him And Without Him Was Not Anything Made That Was Made In Him Was Life And The Light Was The Light Of Men And The Light Shineth In Darkness And The Darkness understands not ...There Was A Man Named John The Same Came For A Witness To bear witness Of The Light That All Men Through Might Believe
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-18-2005, 02:33 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
He Was Not that light but was sent to bear witness of that light That Was That was the true light which lighteth every man that cometh into the world he was in the world and the world was made by him and the world knew him not he came unto his own and they received him not but as many received him to theme gave he power to become the sons of God even to theme that believe upon his name which were born not of blood nor the will of the flesh nor of the will of man but of God and the word was made flesh and dwelt amoung us and we beheld his Glory the Glory as of the only begotten of the Father Full of Grace And Truth... GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU ALL, HAVE A ROCKING ONE :
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything