++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-22-2003, 12:03 AM   #46
Delirium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Does anyone know where i can get it?

All i can find is One Last Breath at Alcatraz
Old 11-22-2003, 12:08 AM   #47
creedlvr
USER INFO »
do you use mIRC at all? i'm sure you can get it there.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:57 AM   #48
tremonti.net
USER INFO »
Mark has been working on his singing...
Now, no one really knows how much he's improved, but Mark did sing on the new band's demos, if that is any indication...
________
MARIJUANA VAPORIZER
________
WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited by tremonti.net : 04-06-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:05 AM   #49
benkenobi
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-benkenobi+11-21-2003 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benkenobi @ 11-21-2003 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ok, and my last point is this. If this band with Brian, Mark, and Flip is going to happen then instrumentally you can expect it to be grand. BUT, if they don't find a guy who can sing and fit the musical style they want to accomplish then they won't pull it off! I've heard good bands instrumentally before that had singers that couldn't sing worth a lick, and it just won't sell! [/b][/quote]
I'll bring my point up again. What do you think? I think they'll have to find a decent singer, and I don't believe Mark singing himself would pull it off.
What's beyond it?"
- "Save Me" (Alter Bridge)
Old 11-22-2003, 07:53 AM   #50
tremonti.net
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-benkenobi+11-22-2003 10:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benkenobi @ 11-22-2003 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-benkenobi+11-21-2003 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benkenobi @ 11-21-2003 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ok, and my last point is this. If this band with Brian, Mark, and Flip is going to happen then instrumentally you can expect it to be grand. BUT, if they don't find a guy who can sing and fit the musical style they want to accomplish then they won't pull it off! I've heard good bands instrumentally before that had singers that couldn't sing worth a lick, and it just won't sell! [/b][/quote]
I'll bring my point up again. What do you think? I think they'll have to find a decent singer, and I don't believe Mark singing himself would pull it off. [/b][/quote]
I'm excited about it. I think they should bring in a great singer, and let Tremonti focus on guitars.
________
3S-GTE ENGINE
________
Ffm Sex

Last edited by tremonti.net : 04-06-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:22 AM   #51
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Nonone can replace Scott, imo.

and it was Scott who exposed his life and his struggles and his pain and suffering that gave us the Creed nusic that we all related to , Not the other guys.

So we're losing the voice, external and internal.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:54 AM   #52
JenRN
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-mamm1234+11-22-2003 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mamm1234 @ 11-22-2003 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nonone can replace Scott, imo.

and it was Scott who exposed his life and his struggles and his pain and suffering that gave us the Creed nusic that we all related to , Not the other guys.

So we're losing the voice, external and internal. [/b][/quote]
I agree!!!! That voice is what drew me in like a magnet! I love the entire band, Mark and Flip are the best. As far as I am concerned Mark is one of the best guritarists out there, he is incredible. I am sure Stapp has some major issues and problems he is dealing with (I understand, going through it myself) sometimes those emotions may take you where you don't want to go. But I think with time, they may get back together as Creed as we know it. It seems to me Stapp needs more time, and the other members of the band are ready to go on, if it is meant to be it will happen, we have to believe that!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-22-2003, 03:15 PM   #53
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah, Creed just rocks life!!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-22-2003, 07:18 PM   #54
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
yep, but Mark did wrote a lot of lyrics for Creed as well, and it's way more than what we know.

I'm sorry for Stapp: most people place him as a God. No wonder he gets so upset at certain stuff, coz people push him to the extreme, and the idea of not reaching the extreme hurts him. But the truth is that if he does 10% of people want from him, it will ABSOLOUTELY perfect.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:25 PM   #55
JenRN
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-22-2003 07:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-22-2003 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yep, but Mark did wrote a lot of lyrics for Creed as well, and it's way more than what we know.

I'm sorry for Stapp: most people place him as a God. No wonder he gets so upset at certain stuff, coz people push him to the extreme, and the idea of not reaching the extreme hurts him. But the truth is that if he does 10% of people want from him, it will ABSOLOUTELY perfect. [/b][/quote]
I certainly don't think of Stapp as a god, nor do a lot of other people on here, let's be reasonable! I think that he has set a certain standard for himself, and now people expect those standards ALL THE TIME and we all know that no one is perfect right? So when he does not meet his own standards....... well he becomes REALLY critical of himself and it reflects in different ways, some not always positive. In his business can you only imagine how "protective" he has to be about everything? Life as he knew it before Creed is over, sometimes that is the price of fame, some cope well some do not. I myself am a private person, I can't even imagine how hard it is to have every thing you do judged under a microscope. No money in the world is worth that. Being a perfectionist is hard on the person and the people around them, trust me I speak from experience. I believe they each will do what is right for them, we just need to wait patiently to see what that is. It may be things seperate or it may not be, but I know they all are a bunch of great guys and I wish only the best for them. I would be kidding if I said that I wasn't a little selfish and wanted more CREED as we knew them, but honestly life is too short, they need to do what works for them. Let's try to calm down here and wait and see what happens.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-22-2003, 11:35 PM   #56
creedlvr
USER INFO »
well said!
Old 11-23-2003, 08:59 AM   #57
JenRN
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-creedlvr+11-22-2003 11:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedlvr @ 11-22-2003 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> well said! [/b][/quote]
Thanks, I feel strongly about a lot of it. I just wish them all the best no matter what happens.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"