++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Catscan REPORT

My TRIBUTE TO CREED, Who Birthed The Alterbridge Nation.....My Bridge The Bridge, Creed Alter Bridge, Melody...... short version...and borrowed from my good lyrics, thats my good lyrics hope, everyone enjoys............. The Loss Of Words, Be Great, they belong in the same place, oh the same place its who we are oh higer and above the stars above the stars the children must die so the wise stars inside us all we ye rise do we ever leave that place of inoncents where Time stands still and belongs to know one, it never changes as to yesterday today and forever and always, everyday is the end there is peace inside us all let be your friend today everyday im down to my last but once you drink the water your youth will never die my tree yields forever north east south and west, and we know its the best oh ye this is why oh ye this why, we have today we have yester day we have tommorow riches does us no good the moon the stars shall keep their rightfull place and all thats evil will know theirs, everyday everyday we leave this world for a while and get away where there is no reason to hide no reason to hide there is a peace inside us all let it be your friend where we have all laboured none ye will be forgotten but have their own stars in their hand, WE WE ALL STAND IN AWE, AND STAND IN ALL, We Created It Life, Lets Live Today And Learn From Our Mistakes So Can Take Each Other Hand By Hand And Face Our World And Bring It To Where We Belong, To Me Rivers To Cross For The World And Its Wicked Ways To Touch Us Anymore Not Anymore, Many Many Many Times Oh Many Many Many Me Times And How Many Times HAVE, We,ve Won But Saying It Was Its How We Won Buy Saying It Was Over, WE, Are Gone Today No Longer Here No Longer Here The Scores Been Settled WE ALL LIVE, UNDER THE REGIN OF ONE KING, hope you guys like it,i put it together quicky for us, i borrowed somelines from one of my faves, called over , i wrote it about 8 months ago or so could have been a year, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED,.......Love Ya,s...... we,ve had a lots of pestlences this year, SAVE, OUR STRENETH, As (((We~!~Gather))) For The Real Conteption AMEN AND AMEN, For The Good Lord Has An Ordained Time For Everything , For Everything Else, There Is Fast Active INHALERS, AND Black Flag, And Raid....GOD BE WITH US...