++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 01-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ever heard "Red Cross" from Charlie Parker?

Okay. This music is very old, but old does not mean it's "Bad" from Michael Jackson, okay??
"Red Cross" has much on drive, spiritual in the bass of
c--e-e-e--c--e-e-e, and I love it!

How do you think about Jazz? I am in love with this!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #2
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Re: Ever heard "Red Cross" from Charlie Parker?

Yup, thats a really good song. I play trumpet, so I have listened to jazz for a long time. check out this song by Charlie and Dizzy Gillespie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkvCDCOGzGc
Old 01-12-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

You play trumpet???? How cool!

I have been playing sax for a few months now. I was originally a guitarist tho, but yeah, that led me to listen to heaps of COLTRANE! Oh I love him now. Especially his album A Love Supreme. So good!

I will try and find the charlie parker stuff!!! thanks for the tip

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #4
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I started playing trumpet in school. My sister played clarinet, and my brother played sax. I learned both of those too. I dated a girl who played flute, and I also learned it. I play the drums at church if my brother in law isnt there. My grandfather and uncle and father all play guitar, and they taught me. Guitar is definitely my favorite, although I am better at brass.
I love Coltrane! He is a LEGEND!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I started playing trumpet in school. My sister played clarinet, and my brother played sax. I learned both of those too. I dated a girl who played flute, and I also learned it. I play the drums at church if my brother in law isnt there. My grandfather and uncle and father all play guitar, and they taught me. Guitar is definitely my favorite, although I am better at brass.
I love Coltrane! He is a LEGEND!

JOHN COLTRANE
"My Favourite Things", I am in love with his music as well.
See, because I am living alone, I write to much till late at night, then I take my time to a relationship how music has been in America. I am living in a souterrain, and jazz has been brought up in a cellar from night to the morning due. This was the meaning, and you understand me.

This is like "Darmok" of StarTreks Next Generation!

I made up a jazz as well with bass and sax on cubase. My uncle has been a semi-professional dixieland-trumpeter her in Cologne, my father invited me to listen his jazz-lps from Parker to Dizzy Gillespie and David Miles when I was young.
I have written a treatise about jazz, especially bebop in school.

To understand jazz you have to understand that a souls speech are rhythms and your soul the instrument, while your words taken by instruments.

Classizism is origin in its ancient history in a philsophical platonic and religious meaning.
Jazz is one of the basements in music of the world. The Origin is not a copy of something.
Rock´n Roll is a reflection upon a bodies moves about its thoughts moves. Body and Soul.

Soul is painting with colors on instruments instead on canvas, but painting a soul is easier to bann on canvas.
A king of soul you cannot bann.

keywords: puzzling - nature - game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deutschkron.jpg (77.7 KB, 303 views)
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 01-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:56 AM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

hey is that one of your creations?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
metalchris25
USER INFO »

You like Star Trek too? I watch it all the time, lol.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
Sincirr
USER INFO »

I love Voyager....but most trekkies or trekkers dont really like it.cos they are threatened by female authority hehe!!!

7of9 rocks!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 09:25 AM   #9
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Not me, I love Voyager. Enterprise is my favorite though.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #10
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Uups - so many answers. Thank you brothers.

Well, my "Soleiah" is one of my compositions, a platonic-classizistic reflection about "West-Östlicher Divan" (Goethe, Daniel Barenboim). The horns in the beginning are calling and asking some kind of "Can You Take Me Higher?" vertically, because the horns in theirs c-dur-prelude are standing alone to bless the sky for lifes´ earth. The horns also represent the okzident.
After the third pause strings responding the horns, and the strings are put in moll to embrass the blessings of the horns from the horizontal sky.
Strings are emphasized from the oriental move at the okzident (horns).

Horns and Strings working together as a platonic relationship, as lovers.

Another composition of mine is a dedication at Charlie Parker and John Coltrane with bass and saxophone. I still have to work it out, because I am just a nonstudied musician and learning from hearing, I have to put my emphasizes for their music all-in more than Texas-Hold´em!

Thank you for your repostings, metalchris25 and Sincirr.

---
The meaning of „Red Cross“.

There are many interpretations around about, but the best is given by the Savoy Recordings in the beginning of a c-dur-prelude by the bass.
The sequence is a blackbirds singing in its jumping from one statement to another, but then coming to „BE MY GUEST“.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-07-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #11
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Uups - so many answers. Thank you brothers.

Well, my "Soleiah" is one of my compositions, a platonic-classizistic reflection about "West-Östlicher Divan" (Goethe, Daniel Barenboim). The horns in the beginning are calling and asking some kind of "Can You Take Me Higher?" vertically, because the horns in theirs c-dur-prelude are standing alone to bless the sky for lifes´ earth. The horns also represent the okzident.
After the third pause strings responding the horns, and the strings are put in moll to embrass the blessings of the horns from the horizontal sky.
Strings are emphasized from the oriental move at the okzident (horns).

Horns and Strings working together as a platonic relationship, as lovers.

Another composition of mine is a dedication at Charlie Parker and John Coltrane with bass and saxophone. I still have to work it out, because I am just a nonstudied musician and learning from hearing, I have to put my emphasizes for their music all-in more than Texas-Hold´em!

On the other hand, I love the philosophy given in StarTrek Next Generation. "Darmok" represents a metaphorical language of understanding behaviour as an art of language, to understand others way life of theirs thinking art.

Thank you for your repostings, metalchris25 and Sincirr.

---

Becoming aquaintance with ornithology, I have been an ornithologist about birds of preys in the 80ths. To stand up at 5 o´clock in the morning till 9 o´clock in the evening, I watched the peregrine falcon and I was the one who ´s found out that the peregrine falcon is a dawn active one. I studied all behaviours of all birds around me as well in this time, and this was the time, I became aquaintance with god in the nature.

Birds were coming at me even when I wasn´t at theirs and birds were singing when I heared classizism in Beethoven to conspell as fluting out of my mind.

However, some musicians are like scientists, and Charlie Parker is like Wassilij Kandinsky for the science of art. Metaphysical language.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blaulilamilan.jpg (59.3 KB, 273 views)

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-07-2009 at 02:45 PM.